If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ayşe:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Ayşe:
- It is pronounced Aisha/ Eye Sha, Eye Sheh... So, as the name suggests..."She whom must be obeyed", the woman who demands something must be given in to her every desire and need. This is called an "Ayse"
- When your girl (or boy if you want) demands something and you give in..or OBEY as the name suggests...this is called an Ayse
- Check out that awesome chick. She's so Ayse.
- Ayse is the best remedy/treatment for the selin person.
- Look at her...AYSE!
Books about Ayşe:
- Nonexistents - May 24, 2015 by Dogu Yucel and Ayşe Lucie Batur
- The Roots That Clutch - 2013 by Șehrazad Ayşe Uslu and Jan Martin
- L'ultimo treno per Istanbul (eNewton Narrativa) (Italian Edition) - Nov 5, 2015 by Ayşe Kulin
- Translated Poe (Perspectives on Edgar Allan Poe) - Oct 23, 2014 by Emron Esplin and Margarida Vale de Gato
- Tale of an Unspectacular Man - Sep 1, 2014 by Ayşe Stewart
- Blessed are the Forgotten - Sep 2, 2014 by Ayşe Stewart
- Rose of Sarajevo - Aug 26, 2014 by Ayse Kulin and Kenneth Dakan
- The Delights of Learning Turkish: A self-study course book for learners of Turkish - May 29, 2014 by Yasar Esendal Kuzucu
- Le Sancak Ottoman De Vidin Du Xve à La Fin Du Xvie Siècle - 2011 by Ayşe KAYAPINAR
- Türkiye'de Falcılık Geleneği İle Bu Konuda İki Eser : " Risale-i Falname Li Ca'fer-i Sadık " ve " Tefe'ülname - 1993 by Ayşe Duvarci