If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ayi:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Ayi:
- I got some new matches on AYI.
- "Those ayis seem to have an opposite effect on you."
Songs about Ayi:
- Ayi (Azonto Ghost Tune) [feat. Bisa] by Criss Waddle from the Album Ayi (Azonto Ghost Tune) [feat. Bisa]
- Haan Keh Ayi Aa (Sangdi Sangdi) by Kulwinder billa from the Album Fer Toh Punjab
- Mysore Se Ayi by Raghu Dixit from the Album Antaragni - The Fire Within
- Ayi Viene Mista (Album Version) by Mista from the Album Los Cocorocos
- Aamawas Ayi Ji by Lallu Rajasthani from the Album Aangania Padharo Pitar Maharaj
- Affenbande (feat. Al Qauados, Ayi-Diy, S7Even, Nummer 13, Jx, Admuzik) by Chillah from the Album Verrückt!
- Amb Choop Ke Ayi by Naseebo Lal from the Album Tohfa Pyar Da (Pakistani Film Soundtrack)
- Amuworo ayi otu nwa by Chicago a cappella from the Album Christmas A Cappella (Songs From Around the World) (Chicago A Cappella)
- Amuworo Ayi Otu Nwa (For Unto Us a Child Is Born) by Guelph Youth Singers from the Album Into the Breeze
- Ayi by Gauthi Helle from the Album Cooking Music : Africa
Books about Ayi:
- The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born (African Writers Series) - Oct 23, 1989 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Two Thousand Seasons - Jan 2000 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- The Healers - 2009 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Kmt: In The House Of Life - Jan 2002 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Fragments - 2006 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- The Eloquence of the Scribes: A Memoir on the Sources and Resources of African Literature - 2006 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Remembering the Dismembered Continent - 2010 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Fragments - 2006 by Ayi Kwei Armah
- Osiris Rising - - 1996 by Ayi Kwei Armah -
- Radical Eschatologies: Embracing the Eschaton in the Works of Ngugi Wa Thiong'o, Nuruddin Farah, and Ayi Kwei... - Nov 11, 2009 by OP Dr. Sebastian Mahfood
Movies about Ayi:
- Ayi Kardes
- Ayi ve insan 'Bitmeyen Çatisma' TRT Arsiv Serisi 81
Wiki information Ayi:
- Comedy, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Film
Ted is a 2012 American comedy film directed by Seth MacFarlane. The screenplay by MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, and Wellesley Wild is from MacFarlane's story. The film stars MacFarlane, Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, and with Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi...
- Ayi Kwei Armah
- Novelist, Author, Influence Node, Person
Ayi Kwei Armah is a Ghanaian writer.
Ayin or Ayn is the sixteenth letter of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician ʿAyin, Hebrew ʿAyin ע, Aramaic ʿĒ, Syriac ʿĒ ܥ, and Arabic ‘Ayn ع. ﻉ comes twenty‐first in the New Persian alphabet and eighteenth in Arabic hija’i order. The ʿayin glyph...
- Ayi Jihu
Ayi Jihu is a Chinese singer of Yi ethnicity, signed to British company Shlepp Records.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Aying is a municipality in the district of Munich in Bavaria, Germany. It is known for the Ayinger Brewery.
- Kole Ayi
- Measured person, American football player, Person, Athlete
Bamikole Richard Ayi is a former American football linebacker who played two seasons in the National Football League with the New England Patriots and St. Louis Rams. Ayi played college football at the University of Massachusetts and attended Nashua...
- Ayia Napa
- Travel destination, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Ayia Napa is a resort at the far eastern end of the southern coast of Cyprus.
- Ayi Language
- Human Language
Ayi is a language spoken by approximately 400 people in the southeast of Sandaun Province, Papua-New Guinea.
- Ayi Mensa
- Location, Statistical region
Ayi Mensa is a village in the Ga East Municipal district, a district in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana.
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic, Award Nominee
Ayilya Nair (born 29 March 1987), better known by her stage name Ananya, is an Indian film actress, who appears in Malayalam and Tamil films. She made her acting debut in Malayalam with Positive (2008) and debuted the following year in Tamil with...