If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aylmerton:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Aylmerton:
- South Western Freeway F5 From The Cross Roads Near Liverpool to Aylmerton Near Mittagong - by Department of Main Roads
- Bridges On The F5 South Western Freeway From Cross Roads To Aylmerton and Maldon Bridge on T.R. 95 - by Department Of Main Roads
- F5 Southern Western Freeway from The Cross Roads Near Liverpool to Aylmerton Near Mittagong - by Department of Main Roads
- The Astonishing Tales of Sherlock Holmes: The Shrieking Pits (Volume 1) - Nov 18, 2014 by Nikki Nelson- Hicks
- " A very ill man " - 1989 by Oliver of Aylmerton, Peter Raymond Oliver
- From Crow-Scaring to Westminster: an Autobiography - May 19, 2015 by George Edwards M.P. O.B.E.
- A Short Calendar of the Feet of Fines for Norfolk - Apr 9, 2009 by Walter Rye
Wiki information Aylmerton:
- English civil parish, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Aylmerton is a village in the county of Norfolk, England. It is in the area of North Norfolk and lies 2.2 miles south of the North Sea, 3.2 miles south-west of Cromer and 7.5 miles west of Holt. The parish is bordered by the parishes of Beeston Regis...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Aylmerton is a Northern Village of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia in Wingecarribee Shire. It is located north-east of Mittagong. The only buildings in Aylmerton are a fire station and houses, many of which are on farms. There is...
- Peter Oliver, Baron Oliver of Aylmerton
- Person, Noble person, Military Person, Deceased Person
Peter Raymond Oliver, Baron Oliver of Aylmerton PC was a British judge and barrister. Oliver was born in Cambridge, where his father, David Thomas Oliver, was a professor of law and Fellow of Trinity Hall, Cambridge. He was educated at The Leys...
- Content, Image
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Alpine is a Northern Village of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia, in the Wingecarribee Shire. It is located north-east of Aylmerton and south of Yerrinbool.
- Lower Mittagong
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Lower Mittagong is a scattered village in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia, in Wingecarribee Shire. It is located east of Mittagong and south of Aylmerton. Lower Mittagong was previously known as Chalkers Flat and Nattai.
- Colo Vale
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Colo Vale is a Northern Village of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia, in Wingecarribee Shire. It is situated 2 km north-west of Aylmerton, 5 km from the Hume Highway and 12 km drive to Mittagong. According to the 2011 census, Colo...
- Remembrance Drive
Remembrance Drive links Camden and Aylmerton. It is the former alignment of Hume Highway from 1928 to 1984. The proper path taken by Remembrance Drive is from Camden South, Camden through the Razorback Range, passing through the towns of Picton,...
- Colo Parish
The Parish of Colo is a parish of the County of Camden in the Southern Highlands region of New South Wales. It is centred on the town of Colo Vale, and includes Aylmerton, Willow Vale, Alpine and Yerrinbool. It also includes the northern parts of...