Meaning : Beloved, Powerful, An Arabic boys name meaning "the all-powerful",
Pronunciation : (A-ZIZ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aziz:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Aziz:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Aziz is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Aziz is: Powerful.
- Means "powerful, respected, beloved", derived from Arabic عزّ ('azza) meaning "to be powerful" or "to be cherished". In Islamic tradition العزيز (al-'Aziz) is one of the 99 names of Allah. A notable bearer of the name was Al-'Aziz, a 10th-century Fatimid caliph.
Definition funny of Aziz:
- Al-'Aziz was a 10th-century Fatimid caliph.
- If you were an aziz I'd bone you I wish I had aziz in my life Stop azizing me you're making me blush
- girl one"Ow look at him," girl two "Ugh he's not nearly as hot, deep and charming as Aziz"
- that is one damn hot aziz
- Look at aziz! Layin the mack- Oh wait, shut down...
- es examplnel tsngtsrets arten...
- ur such a stupid aziz
Expression information Aziz:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Aziz:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Aziz:
- Aziz, for my Beloved by Zohreh Jooya from the Album Music of the Persian Mystics
- Aziz Delami by Mansour from the Album Divooneh
- Aimé Césaire (feat. Prince Aziz, Mystikal Heights, Lordsan, Immanuel Taimé, Mad Skuall, Brendon Carey, Rebel Lion... by Perrinon Family from the Album 57 Street Perrinon
- Aziz Joon by Anoushirvan Rohani from the Album 6 Singers 12 Songs
- Yeh Qafas Hi Mujhko Aziz Hai by Anwar Hussain from the Album Phoolon Ki Barsaat
- Aziz Shodi by Shahram Solati from the Album Aziz Shodi
- Motley Crue Tour vs. Aziz Tour [Explicit] by Aziz Ansari from the Album Dangerously Delicious [Explicit]
- Aziz by Ardeshir Rohani from the Album Koye Doost
- Aziz Aziz by Outback from the Album Dance the Devil Away
- Bab Aziz by Levon Minassian from the Album Bab' Aziz (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Aziz:
- Modern Romance - Jun 16, 2015 by Aziz Ansari and Eric Klinenberg
- Why Not Me? - Sep 15, 2015 by Mindy Kaling
- The Solution To Social Anxiety: Break Free From The Shyness That Holds You Back - Sep 12, 2013 by Gazipura PsyD, Dr Aziz
- Sick in the Head: Conversations About Life and Comedy - Jun 16, 2015 by Judd Apatow
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - Sep 18, 2012 by Mindy Kaling
- Gumption: Relighting the Torch of Freedom with America's Gutsiest Troublemakers - May 26, 2015 by Nick Offerman
- Aziz Ansari's "Modern Romance": A Brief Summary - Aug 6, 2015 by Rundown Book Summaries
- Modern Romance: by Aziz Ansari (Summary & Analysis) - Jul 4, 2015 by Summary Kings
- The Solution To Social Anxiety Expanded Business Edition: Break Free From The Shyness That Holds You Back - Aug 5, 2015 by Gazipura PsyD, Dr Aziz
- The Two Faces of American Freedom - Mar 17, 2014 by Aziz Rana
Movies about Aziz:
- Aziz Ansari: Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening2010 NR CC
- Bab'aziz: The Prince Who Contemplated His Soul2006 Unrated
- Aziz Ansari: Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening2010 NR
- Charlie Rose with Tariq Aziz; Dominick Dunne2006
Wiki information Aziz:
- Ibn Saud
- Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Person, Monarch, Noble person, Family member, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Abdulaziz ibn Abdul Rahman ibn Faisal ibn Turki ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al Saud, usually known within the Arab world as Abdulaziz and usually known outside it as Ibn Saud, was the first monarch and founder of Saudi Arabia, the third Saudi State. He...
- Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire
- Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Person, Family member, Composer, Noble person, Lyricist, Monarch,
Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire or Abdülaziz I was the 32nd Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and reigned between 25 June 1861 and 30 May 1876. He was the son of Sultan Mahmud II and succeeded his brother Abdülmecid I in 1861. Born at the Eyüp Palace,...
- Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- Noble person, Military Person, Award Winner, Name source, Deceased Person, Monarch, Organization founder, Organization leader, Person, Political Appointer
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was the King of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques from 2005 to 2015. He ascended to the throne on 1 August 2005 upon the death of his half-brother, King Fahd. Abdullah, like Fahd, was one of the many...
- Fahd of Saudi Arabia
- Noble person, Person, Name source, Organization leader, Organization founder, Award Winner, Monarch, Politician, Deceased Person
Fahd bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, was the King of Saudi Arabia from 1982 to 2005. One of thirty-seven sons of Saudi founder Ibn Saud, and the fourth of his six sons who have ruled the Kingdom, Fahd ascended to the throne...
- Faisal of Saudi Arabia
- Family member, Monarch, Author, Award Winner, Person, Noble person, Name source, Deceased Person
Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975. As king, he is credited with rescuing the country's finances and implementing a policy of modernization and reform, while his main foreign policy themes were pan-Islamism,...
- Aziz Ansari
- Comedian, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Musician, TV Program Creator, Influence Node, TV Producer, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person
Aziz Ishmael Ansari is an American actor and comedian. He starred as Tom Haverford on the NBC show Parks and Recreation. Ansari began his career performing standup comedy in New York City during the summer of 2000 while attending New York University....
- Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz
- Radio personality, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Author
Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz, was a Saudi Arabian Islamic scholar and a leading proponent of the Salafi form of Islam. He was the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia from 1993 until his death in 1999. According to Kepel Gilles Baz was a "figurehead for...
- Umar II
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz was an Umayyad caliph who ruled from 717 to 720. He was also a cousin of the former caliph, being the son of Abd al-Malik's younger brother, Abd al-Aziz. He was also a female-line great-grandson of the second caliph Umar ibn...
- Shaukat Aziz
- Identity, Person, Topic, Politician
Shaukat Aziz is a Pakistani economist and financier who served as the fifteenth Prime Minister of Pakistan from 20 August 2004 to 15 November 2007, as well as the Finance Minister of Pakistan from 6 November 1999 to 15 November 2007. He is from...
- Saud of Saudi Arabia
- Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person, Noble person, Monarch, Chivalric Order Member, Name source
Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was King of Saudi Arabia from 1953 to 1964.