Meaning : Diminutive form of William, Diminutive Form Of William, Unknown, Will, desire; helmet, protection,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), BIL , bill,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information BIll:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information BIll:
- Bill is a short, altered form of William. Namesakes include Microsoft's Bill Gates, comedian Bill Bailey and former US president Bill Clinton.
- English Meaning: The name Bill is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bill is: Nickname for William 'resolute protector' often used as an independent name.
- American Meaning: The name Bill is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bill is: Nickname for William 'resolute protector' often used as an independent name.
- German Meaning: The name Bill is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Bill is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- Short form of WILLIAM. This spelling was first used in the 19th century. The change in the initial consonant may have been influenced by an earlier Irish pronunciation of the name.
Definition funny of BIll:
- hey bill whats up? - bill what are you doing tonight?
- "Who's that guy in homeroom that's real smart, funny, and hot even though he doesn't think he's hot?" "Girl, that is a Bill. You gotta stand in line like the rest of us chicks until it's your turn - he in deeemand. I best hook up wid dat awesome hottie fo sho."
- 1.Hey is you going to pay your bill. 2.What it do Bill? 3.Hey cuh you got a dollar bill i can get. 4.Them Nikes cost over a bill.
- Let me get 5 bills playa
- Ex1:Guy probably weighed three bills. Ex2:You still owe me 2 bills. Ex3:Huge crowd, were talking 4 bills. Ex4:That girl set me back 6 bills.
- 1.The bill became a law. 2. I have a $20 bill left. 3. My parents grounded me after they saw my cell phone bill. 4. Bill is being an idiot today!
- "Ahh Bill I hate you! Why do you always have to be better than me?!" Cried the poor lonely richard who was sadly playing with his iPhone.
Expression information BIll:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information BIll:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about BIll:
- Absolutely Bill's Mood - They Might Be Giants
- Baseball Bill - Echo & the Bunnymen
- Bill Drummond Said - Julian Cope
- Bill Hosie - Bill Staines
- Bill is Dead - The Fall
- Bill Lee - Warren Zevon
- Bill Murray - Gorillaz
- Bill's Corpse - Captain Beefheart
- Bro. Bill - Cactus
- Don't Mess With Bill - The Marvelettes
Books about BIll:
- Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault That Changed a Presidency - Sep 22, 2015 by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Bill O'Reilly's Legends and Lies: The Real West - Apr 7, 2015 by David Fisher and Bill O'Reilly
- Killing Jesus - Sep 24, 2013 by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Hitler's Last Days: The Death of the Nazi Regime and the World's Most Notorious Dictator - Jun 9, 2015 by Bill O'Reilly
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail - Dec 26, 2006 by Bill Bryson
- Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man's Fight for Justice - Oct 20, 2015 by Bill Browder
- One Summer: America, 1927 - Jun 3, 2014 by Bill Bryson
- In a Sunburned Country - May 15, 2001 by Bill Bryson
- A Short History of Nearly Everything - Sep 14, 2004 by Bill Bryson
- Did You Ever Have A Family - Sep 1, 2015 by Bill Clegg
Movies about BIll:
- Kill Bill: Volume 12003 R CC
- Bill Maher ... But I'm Not Wrong2010 NR CC
- Kill Bill: Volume 22005 R CC
- Little Bill Season 11999 CC
- Bill Maher: The Decider2007 NR CC
- Eye of the Phoenix: Secrets of the Dollar Bill2009 NR CC
- Bill Nye "The Science Guy" on Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation2014 NR CC
- Mugshots: Bill Hanhardt - Crooked Chicago Cop2013 NR CC
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure1989 PG CC
- Little Bill Season 22000 CC
Wiki information BIll:
- Bill Clinton
- Public speaker, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Award Nominee, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Employer, Author
William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. He previously served as Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981 and 1983 to 1992, and as the state's Attorney General from...
- Type/domain equivalent topic, TV subject
A bill is a proposed law under consideration by a legislature. A bill does not become law until it is passed by the legislature and, in most cases, approved by the executive. Once a bill has been enacted into law, it is called an Act or a statute.
- Kill Bill
- Film series
Kill Bill is an American two-part martial arts film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. It was originally scheduled for a single theatrical release, but with a running time of over four hours, it was separated into two films: Kill Bill: Volume...
- Bill Gates
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Author, Organization founder, Identity, Influence Node, Musician, Literature Subject, Name source, Organization leader
William Henry "Bill" Gates III is an American business magnate, philanthropist, investor, computer programmer, and inventor. In 1975, Gates co-founded Microsoft, the world’s largest PC software company, with Paul Allen. During his career at...
- Buffalo Bill
- Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization member, Film story contributor, Name source, Author, Architect, Military Person, Person
William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody was an American scout, bison hunter, and showman. He was born in the Iowa Territory, in Le Claire but he grew up for several years in his father's hometown in Canada before his family moved to the Kansas...
- Bill Cosby
- Comedian, Award Nominee, Author, Hall of fame inductee, Public figure with medical condition, TV Actor, Film producer, Musical Artist, Musician, American football player
William Henry Cosby Jr. is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, and activist. Cosby's start in stand-up comedy began at the hungry i in San Francisco, followed by landing a starring role in the 1960s television show I Spy. During its first...
- G.I. Bill
The Servicemen's Readjustment Act of 1944, known informally as the G.I. Bill, was a law that provided a range of benefits for returning World War II veterans. Benefits included low-cost mortgages, low-interest loans to start a business, cash payments...
- United States Bill of Rights
- Radio subject, Constitutional Amendment
The Bill of Rights is the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. Proposed to assuage the fears of Anti-Federalists who had opposed Constitutional ratification, these amendments guarantee a number of personal...
An invoice, bill or tab is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer. Payment terms are...
- The Bill
- TV Police Procedural, TV Program, Netflix Title, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work
The Bill is a British police procedural television series that was broadcast on the ITV network from 16 October 1984 until 31 August 2010. The programme originated from a one-off drama, entitled Woodentop, which was broadcast in August 1983. In its...