If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bacho:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Bacho:
- 1. "I need some better cheese for these BACHOS." 2. "I could go for some more... BACHOS!"
Songs about Bacho:
- El Bacho Becho by Impacto De Montemorelos from the Album Grupo Impacto de Montemorelos
- El Indio Bacho by Agresivos De La Sierra from the Album Nueva Etapa
- Aabhija Mere Do Bacho Ki Maa by Aagman from the Album Aagman
- Aabhija mere do bacho ki maa by Aagman the Band from the Album Aabhija mere do bacho ki maa
- Aao Bacho Ghum e Abbas by Raza Haider from the Album Raza Haider
- Aao Bacho Tumhe Dikhaye by Ravindra Sathe, Anuradha Marathe from the Album Sare Jahase Acha (Patriotic Deshbhakti Songs)
- Bacho II (feat. Jason Bhattacharya) by Mr. Soch from the Album Otherwise
- Dances From Neue Und Curieuse Theatralische Tantz - Schul (C. 1640): Third Sequence: Logi - Hurlo Bacho by The Praetorius Consort & Christopher Ball from the Album Praetorius: Dances From Terpsichore, Etc.
- Dukkho Korona Bacho by Mrittika from the Album Dukkho Korona Bacho
- El Amigo Bacho by Guerrero Los Desertores de Acapulco from the Album 16 Exitos
Books about Bacho:
- Cebu - Sep 1, 1991 by Peter Bacho
- Dark Blue Suit and Other Stories - Oct 1, 1997 by Peter Bacho
- Leaving Yesler - Mar 2010 by Peter Bacho
- Lichii Ba'Cho - Feb 18, 2014 by D Jordan Redhawk
- Entrys (Intersections: Asian and Pacific American Transcultural Studies) - Jul 1, 2005 by Peter Bacho
- Boxing in Black and White - Oct 15, 1999 by Peter Bacho
- Bacho Oromo Indigenous Institutions - May 8, 2013 by Tilahun Negewo
- Bacho and Gocha - 1975 by Fainna Solasko
- Growing Up Brown: Memoirs of a Filipino American (Scott and Laurie Oki Series in Asian American Studies) - Jun 14, 2006 by Peter M. Jamero and Peter Bacho
- Nelson's Run - Feb 15, 2002 by Peter Bacho
Wiki information Bacho:
- Bacho District
- Statistical region, Location
Bacho is the northernmost district of Narathiwat Province, southern Thailand.
- Bacho Akhalaia
- Politician, Person
Bachana "Bacho" Akhalaia is a Georgian politician who was Minister of Internal Affairs of Georgia from July 4, 2012 to September 20, 2012. He had previously served as Head of Penitentiary Department of Ministry of Justice of Georgia and Minister of...
- Bacho Kiro
- Man, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Bacho Kiro was the nickname of Kiro Petrov Zanev, a Bulgarian teacher, man of letters and revolutionary who took an active part in the April Uprising. Bacho Kiro was born in what is today Byala Cherkva, Veliko Tarnovo Province, to the family of the...
- Peter Bacho
- Person, Award Winner, Author
Peter Bacho is a writer and teacher best known for his book Cebu which won the American Book Award. His book is defined as Filipino American literature because of its explorations in themes such as neocolonialism and Filipino-American identity. Bacho...
- Bacho Kiro cave
The Bacho Kiro cave is situated 5 km west of the town Dryanovo, Bulgaria, only 300 m away from the Dryanovo Monastery. It is embedded in the canyons of the Andaka and Dryanovo River. The first tourists entered the cave in 1938, two years before it...
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Bachok is one of the administrative districts or jajahan in the state of Kelantan. Situated east and about 25 km from Kota Bharu. At present the population is predominantly Malays, with Chinese and Siamese make up as minorities. The main economy is...
- Meats and Meat Products Business, Issuer, Organization, Business Operation, Employer
Industrias Bachoco, S.A. de C.V. or Bachoco is a poultry producer in Mexico. Its primary operations include preparing feed, breeding and growing chickens, and proceesing and distributing chicken products. It also grows swine. Its 2005 revenue was...
- Location, Statistical region
Bachos is a commune in the Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Bachowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Spytkowice, within Wadowice County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres north of Wadowice and 34 km west of the regional capital Kraków.
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Bachotek is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zbiczno, within Brodnica County, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-central Poland. It lies 6 kilometres south-east of Zbiczno, 8 km north-east of Brodnica, and 65 km north-east of...