If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Barsal:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Barsal:
- Ail Barsal Wil: Cyfrol arall o gerddi Wil Parsal - 1973 by Parsal W
- The Nothingness of Everything: More of Dave's Shorts...what? - Jun 5, 2014 by Dave Canty
- Jack Attack: Sword of Shamazar - Nov 13, 2010 by Michael D. Massaro
- El pajaro de Oro - 1970 by Anonimo
- Coleccion Ibamor numero 3: La Pipa Magica - 1950 by Varios
Wiki information Barsal:
Barsal-nuna of Kish was the seventeenth Sumerian king in the First Dynasty of Kish, according to the Sumerian king list.
- Frank Barsalona
- Talent agent, Organization founder, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Deceased Person
Frank Barsalona was a legendary talent agent who revolutionized the rock concert business and the very notion of a rock concert itself.
- Danya Barsalona
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Danya Sarah-Elenor Barsalona is a Canadian women's soccer midfielder, currently playing for IL Sandviken in Norway's Toppserien. She previously played for SD Lagunak in Spain's Primera División., and UPC Tavagnacco in Italy's Serie A. She attended...
- Lawrence W. Barsalou
- Psychologist, Author, Award Winner, Person
Lawrence W. Barsalou, born on November 3, 1951 in San Diego, is a psychologist and a cognitive scientist. He received a bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of California, San Diego in 1977, and a Ph.D. in Psychology from Stanford...
- Barsalogho Airport
- Airport, Location
Barsalogho Airport is a public use airport located near Barsalogho, Sanmatenga, Burkina Faso.
- Joseph Barsalou
- Person, Deceased Person
Joseph Barsalou was a businessman and politician from Montreal.
- Barsalogho Department
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Barsalogho is a department or commune of Sanmatenga Province in central Burkina Faso. Its capital lies at the town of Barsalogho.
- Joseph Barsalou
- Physician, Person, Deceased Person
Joseph Barsalou was a French apothecary and physician.
- Reunion in Barsaloi
- Book, Written Work
- Barsalona [rmx2008]
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version