Meaning : Son Of Tolmai, Son of Talmai, Son of Tolmai,
Pronunciation : BAHRT , bart,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bart:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Bart:
- Bart is short for both Barton and Bartholomew. It was made famous by the success of American cartoon show The Simpsons.
- English Meaning: The name Bart is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bart is: From the barley farm.
- American Meaning: The name Bart is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bart is: From the barley farm.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Bart is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Bart is: Ploughman. A . Famous bearer: London's St Bartholomew's Hospital is frequently called 'Bart's'.
- Short form of BARTHOLOMEW. This name is borne by a cartoon boy on the television series 'The Simpsons'.
Definition funny of Bart:
- I took BART to get to the Oakland A's game.
- I was only gonna have a couple of drinks, but I got barted and drank a whole fifth of scotch.
- oh my gosh i cant believe you dude you'll bart.
- Lindsey: Let's all go to Berkeley tonight!! Michelle: We can't all fit in your car though, and mine's in the shop! Monique: I know, we'll take BART!
- "Damn, I turned that guy down, he asked me to prom with him." -"What?! But he's definitely a Bart!"
- The only way Jack got that strike was because he barted mid stride. Sadly, the scuba diver barted and was viciously aloped by the indigenous aroused blue whale.
- She was so hungover she ran to the bathroom to throw up and the pressure made her bart so loud everyone on the floor heard.
Expression information Bart:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Bart:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Bart:
- Halloween Fun - Sid and Bart by Bob and Tom from the Album Halloween Treats
- Call 911 (Bart B More Remix) by Florrie from the Album Kitsuné : Call 911 (remixes)
- Red Lips (feat. Sam Bruno) [Bart Claessen Remix] by Gta from the Album DTG VOL. 1.5 [Explicit]
- Let's Go (Bart B More 'Oldskool' Remix) by Dem Slackers from the Album Hed Kandi: Twisted Disco 2011 - America
- Black Caffeine (Bart & Baker Remix) [Remix Delight #8] by Bart & Baker from the Album Black Caffeine (Bart & Baker Remix) [Remix Delight #8]
- #Thedecree Pt. I (feat. Rudy Jean-Bart) by Giel from the Album Giel: the Decree
- #Thedecree Pt. II (feat. Rudy Jean-Bart) by Giel from the Album Giel: the Decree
- Bart Simpson [Explicit] by Fashawn from the Album Grizzly City 3 [Explicit]
- To Know You Is to Love You (feat. Bart Davenport) by Greyboy from the Album 15 Years of West Coast Cool
- Sky World (Bart Panco Orchestral Remix) by Airzoom from the Album Sky World
Books about Bart:
- How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee - Apr 7, 2015 by Bart D. Ehrman
- Jesus, Interrupted: Revealing the Hidden Contradictions in the Bible (And Why We Don't Know About Them) - Feb 2, 2010 by Bart D. Ehrman
- BABY ON ST. BARTS a totally addictive romance read (St. Barts Romance Books Series Book 4) - Aug 15, 2015 by EMME CROSS
- Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why - Feb 6, 2007 by Bart D. Ehrman
- The New Testament: A Historical Introduction to the Early Christian Writings - Jun 26, 2015 by Bart D. Ehrman
- The Doomsday Exercise - Mar 10, 2015 by Bart Davis
- The Bible: A Historical and Literary Introduction - Sep 16, 2013 by Bart D. Ehrman
- Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scripture and the Faiths We Never Knew - Sep 15, 2005 by Bart D. Ehrman
- The New Testament: A Historical Introduction to the Early Christian Writings - Jul 1, 2011 by Bart D. Ehrman
- Blind Prophet - Dec 17, 2014 by Bart Davis
Movies about Bart:
- Blazing Saddles2004 R
- Boulez Conducts Bart?k (No Dialog)2015 NR
- The Simpsons - The Complete Eighth Season1996 Unrated
- The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season collector's ed1993 Unrated
- The Simpsons - The Complete Ninth Season1997 Unrated
- The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season1989 Unrated
- The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season1995 Unrated
- Bart Got A Room2009 PG-13 CC
- The Simpsons - Bart Wars1989 Unrated
- La Petite Danseuse de Degas - Patrice Bart, Clairemarie Osta, Corps de Ballet de l'Opéra national de Paris (No...2015 G
Wiki information Bart:
- Male Noble Rank, Literature Subject, Noble rank
A baronet or the rare female equivalent, a baronetess, is the holder of a baronetcy, an hereditary title awarded by the British Crown. The practice of awarding baronetcies was originally introduced in England in the 1300s and was used by James I of...
- Bart Simpson
- Film character, Fictional Character, Award Nominee, Literature Subject, TV Character, Theater Character
Bartholomew JoJo "Bart" Simpson is a fictional character in the American animated television series The Simpsons and part of the Simpson family. He is voiced by Nancy Cartwright and first appeared on television in The Tracey Ullman Show short "Good...
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- Location, Transit Line, Project focus, Mass Transportation System, Filming location
Bay Area Rapid Transit is a rapid transit system serving the San Francisco Bay Area. The heavy-rail public transit and subway system connects San Francisco with cities in the East Bay and suburbs in northern San Mateo County. BART's rapid transit...
- Bart Allen
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Bartholomew Henry "Bart" Allen II is a superhero in the DC Comics Universe. Allen first appeared as the superhero Impulse, a teenage sidekick of the superhero the Flash, before later on becoming the second hero known as Kid Flash. The character first...
- Bart D. Ehrman
- Professor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Person, Topic, TV program guest
Bart D. Ehrman is an American New Testament scholar, currently the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a leading scholar in his field, having written and edited over 25...
- Bart Starr
- American football head coach, Identity, Athlete, Sports League Award Winner, American football player, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Measured person, TV Actor, Award Winner
Bryan Bartlett "Bart" Starr is a former professional American football player and coach. He wore #15 and he was the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers from 1956 to 1971, during which time he became the only quarterback in NFL history to lead a...
- Richmond Station
- Transit Stop, Project focus, Structure, Location
Richmond Station is an at-grade Bay Area Rapid Transit and Amtrak station located in Richmond, California. Each system is served by an island platform. The Capitol Corridor, San Joaquins, and California Zephyr stop here and connect to BART. The...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Bart is a commune in the Doubs department in the Franche-Comté region in eastern France.
- Roger Bart
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic, Identity, Influence Node, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person
Roger Bart is an American actor and singer who has received Tony Award, Drama Desk Award, and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Bart Peeters
- TV Actor, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Topic, Person, Composer, Musician
Bart Peeters is a Belgian singer, drummer, television presenter and actor.