If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Basser:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Basser:
- Look at that basser!
- Ex: Derek has pot. He smoked Phil out an hour ago, but Phil wants to smoke again. All Phil can think of is smoking again, and he keeps asking Derek if he wants to as well. Derek does not want to yet, and eventually replies, "I'm tired of your basser attitude!"
- Steve's a basser nigga, don't hang around him too long he always wants to get fucked up and try some new shit. Last time I hung out with him he offered me crack and I called him a basser. Then he started crying, I felt bad but I don't want to hang out with crackheads.
- Damn dude, you hear about that guy Freddy? He's a basser now man, he's doing everything on the plate like whoa, fo sho.
Songs about Basser:
- Basser by Nukubus from the Album Second Moon
- The Basser by Hectik Rivero, Mika Materazzi from the Album Poolside EP
- The Basser (Original Mix) by Hectik Rivero, Mika Materazzi from the Album La Troya Ibiza 2010 (Ibiza 2010)
- The Basser (Original Mix) by Hectik Rivero & Mika Materazzi from the Album Poolside EP
- Basser ma vie [Explicit] by Jeune Ras from the Album Astronaut High School [Explicit]
- Basser/ Ha! Ha! by DJ AJA Inc. from the Album Water Music
- The Bassers (Original Mix) by Ariel from the Album The Bassers
- Bro, That Chick's a Basser by Otto Von Schirach from the Album Miami Bass Warriors
- Ghost Bassers by Cristian Varela from the Album FromSixTonine Issue 24
- Ghost Bassers by Cristian Varela from the Album Monodisco, Vol. 26
Books about Basser:
- The Mind Behind the Gospels: A Commentary to Matthew 1-14 (Reference Library of Jewish Intellectual History) - Aug 2, 2009 by Herbert Basser
- Discussing Cultural Influences: Text, Context, and Non-Text in Rabbinic Judaism (Studies in Judaism) - Jan 26, 2007 by Rivka Ulmer and Lawrence Schiffman
- Sam's Glasses - 1992 by Megan Basser and Teresa Culkin-Lawrence
- Basser, Philip Baxter and Goldstein: The Kensington Colleges - Jul 1, 2015 by Claire Scobie
- A Season - Jan 18, 2015 by Gardner Basser
- Studies in Exegesis: Christian Critiques of Jewish Law and Rabbinic Responses, 70-300 C.E. - Jun 1, 2002 by Herbert W. Basser
- Maharal of Prague, Pirkei Avos =: [Likutim mi-Sefer Derekh hayim] : a commentary based on selections from Maharal's... - 1997 by Tuvia Basser
- Basser: Webster's Timeline History, 1713 - 2007 - Mar 10, 2010 by Icon Group International
- The Gospel of Matthew and Judaic Traditions: A Relevance-based Commentary (Brill Reference Library of Judaism) - Mar 13, 2015 by Herbert W. Basser and Marsha B. Cohen
- Sam's Glasses (Literacy Tree: What Courage!) - Sep 1998 by Megan Basser and Teresa Culkin-Lawrence
Wiki information Basser:
- Michaël Chrétien Basser
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Basser Chrétien is a Moroccan footballer. Born to a Moroccan father and a French mother, he is a right-sided fullback who plays for Spor Toto Süper Lig side Bursaspor.
- Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Bassersdorf is a municipality in the Swiss canton of Zürich, located in the district of Bülach, and belongs to the Glatt Valley.
- Stade Francis Le Basser
- Location, Structure
Stade Francis Le Basser is a multi-use stadium in Laval, France. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Stade Lavallois. The stadium is able to hold 18,739 people.
- Herbert Basser
- Person, Academic, Author
Herbert W. Basser is a Canadian scholar of religion and a Jewish theologian known for his work Studies in Exegesis: Christian Critiques of Jewish Law.
- Basser College, University of New South Wales
- Organization, Employer
Basser College, University of New South Wales is a residential college at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Basser College and its two neighbouring Colleges, Goldstein and Phillip Baxter, are collectively known as the Kensington...
- Russell Basser
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Russell Basser is an Australian former water polo player who competed in the 1984 Summer Olympics.
- Basser Library
The Basser Library is the library of the Australian Academy of Science, established in 1960 following the donation of £25,000, by philanthropist Sir Adolph Basser. The Library collects published and unpublished material documenting the history of...
- Taha Abdul-Basser
- Man, Person
Taha Abdul-Basser was a Muslim Chaplain at Harvard University.
- Albert Bassermann
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Award Nominee
Albert Bassermann was a German stage and screen actor. He was married to Elsa Bassermann whom he frequently performed alongside.
- Location, Statistical region
Bassercles is a commune in the Landes department in Aquitaine in southwestern France.