Meaning : Son Of Tolmai, Son of Tolmai,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bat:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Bat:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Bat is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Bat is: Ploughman. Son of Talmai (Talmai is a, meaning abounding in furrows.) Famous bearer: St Bartholomew was an apostle of Jesus Christ.
Definition funny of Bat:
- You wanna take a rip off the bat? All I have is a bat, and dug-out. Lets smoke the kief with the bat.
- guidance counciler - "where do you plan to be in 5 years?" chris - "having a bat"
- What are you talking about, you crazy old bat?
- Damn, son, dem's some BATs!
- 1. Andy went home for a shit, shave, shower and bat 2. I stuck a baseball bat through the window of the cunts car.
- 1)Bats are really cute!! 2)I droped the bat on my toe and it really hurt! 3)Coach:Hey jimmy bat the ball Jimmy: No shit sherlock
- Holy shit man, look at those BAT. Yeah dude, I totally wanna rub my p33n0r on those BAT!
Expression information Bat:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Bat:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Bat:
- Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold from the Album City Of Evil (PA Version) [Explicit]
- Bat Out of Hell by Meat Loaf from the Album Bat Out Of Hell
- Bats by Daniel Ingram from the Album My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Songs of Harmony
- Bats - Horror Sound Effect by Ultimate Horror Sounds from the Album Halloween Chopped Up - Scary Horror Sound Effects
- Samba de mon c?ur qui bat by Coralie Clément from the Album Salle des pas perdus
- Fly Little Bats by Wee Sing from the Album Wee Sing for Halloween
- Bats by Halloween Sound Machine from the Album The Sounds of Halloween: A Horror Story
- Batty Bat by The Count with Ftatateeta & the Bats from the Album Sesame Street: The Count's Countdown
- Bat out of hell by Hi NRG Fitness from the Album I Work Out! The 70's, Vol. 1
- De Bat (Fly In Me Face) by Carly Simon from the Album Boys In The Trees
Books about Bat:
- National Geographic Readers: Bats - Sep 14, 2010 by Elizabeth Carney
- Bats of the Republic: An Illuminated Novel - Oct 6, 2015 by Zachary Thomas Dodson
- Bats - Sep 1, 2000 by Gail Gibbons
- Bat Loves the Night with Audio: Read, Listen, & Wonder - Apr 8, 2008 by Nicola Davies and Sarah Fox-Davies
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! - Aug 1, 2005 by Lucille Colandro and Jared D. Lee
- The Bat: The First Inspector Harry Hole Novel (Harry Hole Series) - Jul 2, 2013 by Jo Nesbo and Don Bartlett
- Bat Loves the Night: Read and Wonder - Aug 19, 2004 by Nicola Davies and Sarah Fox-Davies
- Matthew the bat - Oct 5, 2015 by Micaela Brancati
- Bats at the Library (A Bat Book) - Sep 2, 2014 by Brian Lies
- Stellaluna - Apr 30, 1993 by Janell Cannon
Movies about Bat:
Wiki information Bat:
- Disease vector, Literature Subject, Animal, Character Species, Organism Classification, Film subject
Bats are mammals of the order Chiroptera whose forelimbs form webbed wings, making them the only mammals naturally capable of true and sustained flight. By contrast, other mammals said to fly, such as flying squirrels, gliding possums, and colugos,...
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah
- Literature Subject, Religious Practice
Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah are Jewish coming of age rituals. Bar is a Jewish Babylonian Aramaic word literally meaning 'son', while bat means 'daughter' in Hebrew, and mitzvah means 'commandment' or 'law'. Thus bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah literally...
- Sports position
In the sport of cricket, batting is the act or skill of hitting the cricket ball with a cricket bat to score runs or prevent the loss of one's wicket. A player who is currently batting is denoted as a batsman, while the act of hitting the ball is...
- Bruce Wayne
- Amusement Ride Theme, TV Character, Film character, Literature Subject, Video Game Character, Book Character, Influence Node, Identity, Ranked item, Comic Book Character
Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective Comics #27. Originally named "the Bat-Man", the character...
- At bat
In baseball, an at bat or time at bat is a batter's turn batting against a pitcher. An at bat is different from a plate appearance. A batter is credited with a plate appearance regardless of what happens during his turn at bat. A batter is only...
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
Megabats constitute the suborder Megachiroptera, and its only family Pteropodidae of the order Chiroptera. They are also called fruit bats, Old World fruit bats, or, especially the genera Acerodon and Pteropus, flying foxes. Fruit bats are restricted...
- Baseball bat
- Competitive Space, Product category, Sports Equipment, Collection category
A baseball bat is a smooth wooden or metal club used in the sport of baseball to hit the ball after it is thrown by the pitcher. By regulation it may be no more than 2.75 inches in diameter at the thickest part and no more than 42 inches long....
- Vampire bat
- Biological Subfamily, Organism Classification
Vampire bats are bats whose food source is blood, a dietary trait called hematophagy. Three bat species feed solely on blood: the common vampire bat, the hairy-legged vampire bat, and the white-winged vampire bat. All three species are native to the...
- Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character
Man-Bat is a fictional character who appears in comics published by DC Comics, usually as a supervillain and adversary of Batman, though occasionally depicted as a heroic character.
- Cricket bat
- Product category, Sports Equipment
A cricket bat is a specialised piece of equipment used by batsmen in the sport of cricket to hit the ball, typically consisting of a cane handle attached to a flat-fronted willow-wood blade. The length of the bat may be no more than 38 inches and the...