If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Beba:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Beba:
- English: "hey babygirl, what's good?" Spanish: "Hola beba, que es lo quy hay?
- "Come on man, let me hook you up with a Beba." "Dude, that girl's Beba's are so sick. Everytime I give her one my fingers just slide off them cause she's so damn greasy."
- "Hey beba, can I buy you a drink?"
- Person 1:Aye man, you a beba Person 2:wtf is a beba?? Person 1: a bug eyed bastards ass
Songs about Beba:
- Beba by Herb Alpert from the Album Passion Dance
- Hola Beba by Farruko from the Album Hola Beba
- Beba by Pantyraid from the Album The Sauce
- Beba by Pantyraid from the Album Beba
- Hola Beba (Album Version) [feat. Fuego] by Farruko from the Album The Ones
- No Bebas Tanto by Cholo Berrocal from the Album Lo Mejor del Cholo Berrocal
- Hola Beba (Bonus Track) [feat. Fuego] by Farruko from the Album Tmpr The Most Powerful Rookie
- Déjame Que Beba Vino (Fandangos de Huelva) by Ramón Montoya Porrina De Badajoz from the Album Maestros del Cante Flamenco
- Beba Tiri Wa by Kwam 1 from the Album Big Deal
- Asem Beba Dabi by Samuel Owusu from the Album Mo Bekae Me
Books about Beba:
- Beba and Little Sister Island/ Beba y la Isla Nena (English and Spanish Edition) - Nov 5, 2010 by Rafael Landron and Maria Antonia Ordonez
- Eva y Beba (Spanish Edition) - Oct 16, 2015 by Annie Barrows and Bruño
- Croatian: Where is the Baby. Gdje je Beba: Children's English-Croatian Picture book (Bilingual Edition),Croatian... - Sep 15, 2015 by Sujatha Lalgudi
- BeBa and the Curious Creature Catchers - Feb 1, 2006 by Lydia Griffin
- The Sacred Door and Other Stories: Cameroon Folktales of the Beba (Ohio RIS Africa Series) - Jan 18, 2008 by Makuchi and Isidore Okpewho
- Beba (1894) (Spanish Edition) - Sep 10, 2010 by Carlos Reyles
- Beba 3. lady brown -
- Eva y Beba y el fantasma del baño de chicas (Spanish Edition) - Oct 16, 2015 by Annie Barrows and Bruño
- SEÑOR P (Spanish Edition) - Jul 14, 2013 by Ed Zadi and Beba Gonzalez
- Roberto Goizueta : el hombre que consiguió que todo el mundo beba Coca-Cola - 2000 by David Greising
Movies about Beba:
- La Senora Beba [Ntsc/region 1 and 4 Dvd. Import - Latin America].2004 G
- Beba Me2003 Unrated
- Le Corniaud 1965 / Region 2 PAL European DVD / FRENCH ONLY OPTIONS / NO ENGLISH options / 110 minutes / Actors...2008
- Live-In Maid
Wiki information Beba:
- Beba Lončar
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Topic, Person
Desanka "Beba" Lončar is a Serbian-Italian film actress. She appeared in 52 films between 1960 and 1982. She was born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. Known for her film career during the 1960s and 1970s, she first became a star in native Yugoslavia before...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Beba is a town in Nyingchi County, Tibet Autonomous Region of China. It lies at an altitude of 3231 metres. It is on National Route 318 from Markam to Lhasa, between Bayi and Kongpo Gyamda. The Niyang River, a tributary of the Tsangpo, flows past the...
- Beba Selimović
- Sevdalinka Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Izeta Selimović, known by her stage name Beba Selimović, is a Bosnian sevdalinka-folk singer and was one of the leading female singers of the 1960s and 1970s in Yugoslavia, along with Zehra Deović, Nada Mamula and Silvana Armenulić.
- Beba Rojas
- Actor, Person
Reymarvi Rojas Velazco, better known as Beba Rojas is a Venezuelan actress, model and comedian. She began her artistic career in the Venezuelan television channel Venevisión after completing her studies at the Universidad Central de Venezuela. She...
- Beba Language
- Human Language
Beba’ is a Grassfields Bantu language spoken in Cameroon.
- Beba Veche
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Beba Veche is a commune in Timiș County, Romania. It is composed of three villages: Beba Veche, Cherestur and Pordeanu.
- Beba Bidart
- Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Film actor, Deceased Person
Eliane René Schianni Bidart, better known by her stage name, Beba Bidart, was an Argentine tango singer, actress and dancer. She began her studies at the age of at Teatro Infantil Labardén. She made thirty tango recordings accompanied by the...
- Beba Idelson
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Beba Idelson was a Zionist activist and Israeli politician.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Hola beba
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording