Meaning : Diminutive form of Benedict, Diminutive Form Of Benedict,
Pronunciation : be-NEE-to ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Benito:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Benito:
- Latin Meaning: The name Benito is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Benito is: blessed. From benedictus meaning blessed. Famous bearers: 6th-century Italian saint Benedict of Nursia founded the Benedictine order of monks and nuns. The Benedictines monastical order.
- American Meaning: The name Benito is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Benito is: blessed. From benedictus meaning blessed. Famous bearers: 6th-century Italian saint Benedict of Nursia founded the Benedictine order of monks and nuns. The Benedictines monastical order.
- Italian Meaning: The name Benito is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Benito is: Blessed.Benedict.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Benito is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Benito is: A Spanish Latin Benedict meaning blessed. Italian dictator Benito Mussolini died in 1945.
- Spanish form of BENEDICT. This name was borne by Mexican president Benito Juárez, and also by Benito Mussolini (who was named after Juárez), the fascist dictator of Italy during World War II.
Definition funny of Benito:
- Person 1: Hey man you get that touchpad today? Person 2: No man, I was so benitoed over it.
- "Man, shes such a benito." "Invite some benito girls." "I wish he was a little more benito."
- Benito made me feel better about myself today. Love Friend
- Guy 1: Damn, did you see that girl? Guy 2: Nah. Guy 1: To bad, she looked like she'd be a total Benito.
- Bob: i haven't seen Jim at work today. Frank: Yeah he is totally pulling a benito.
Expression information Benito:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Benito:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Benito:
- Benito Canales (Album Version) by Ignacio López Tarso from the Album La Gran Coleccion Del 60 Aniversario CBS - Ignacio Lopez Tarso
- Tamborera No. 9 (San Benito) by Gran Coquivacoa from the Album Las Mejores Gaitas Vol.1
- This Is the Way We Roll (feat. Benito) by MC Hammer from the Album U Can't Touch This - The Collection
- Don Benito (Instrumental Version) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album The Best of Instrumental Latin Party Music, Vol. 2
- La fiesta de san benito by Inti-Illimani from the Album Viva italia
- Benito Mussolini Declares War on Allied Countries 1940 by Benito Mussolini from the Album Famous Speeches: 1913-1940
- Buen día Benito by Cuarteto de Nos from the Album Porfiado
- La Fiesta De San Benito by Chico Trujillo from the Album Gran Pecador
- La fiesta de San Benito by Inti IIlimani from the Album The Best Of
- Benito Canales by Chavela Vargas from the Album The Legend of Mexican Music
Books about Benito:
- Benito Cereno - Nov 6, 2012 by Herman Melville
- Benito Cereno - Jan 22, 2014 by Herman Melville
- Bartleby and Benito Cereno - Jul 1, 1990 by Herman Melville and Stanley Appelbaum
- Benito Cereno (Bedford College Editions) - Dec 19, 2006 by Herman Melville and Wyn Kelley
- La conspiración de la sangre (Spanish Edition) - Sep 15, 2015 by C. J. Benito
- Benito Runs (Surviving Southside) - Mar 2011 by Justine Fontes
- Benito Mussolini: The First Fascist (Library of World Biography Series) - Mar 11, 2005 by Anthony L. Cardoza
- Benito Cereno, Bartleby: The Scrivener, and The Encantadas - Jan 1, 2005 by Herman Melville
- Benito Mussolini: Fascist Italian Dictator (Signature Lives: Modern World) - Jan 1, 2007 by Brenda Haugen
- Marianela, Nivel 3 (Book & CD) (Leer En Espanol) (Spanish Edition) - 2009 by Benito Perez Galdos
Movies about Benito:
- Benito: The Rise and Fall of Mussolini2006 R
- A Man Named Benito1993
- Speeches of Benito Mussolini DVD
- Classical and Flamenco Guitarmaking with Benito Huipe2007
- Marianela de Benito Perez Galdos1987 NR by Rocio Durcal and Pierre Orcel
- Hitler and His Helpers - 8-DVD Box Set ( Hermann Göring / Joseph Goebbels / Benito Mussolini / Rudolf Hess / Martin... Unrated
- The Warriors of World War II: Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini1989 by Mike Wallace
- Classical and Flamenco Guitarmaking with Benito Huipe
- Benito Mussolini - La Storia Del Fascismo #03 - 1883-19302009
- Benito Di Paula Ao Vivo2010
Wiki information Benito:
- Benito Mussolini
- Military Person, Topic, Literature Subject, Musical Artist, Military Commander, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, TV subject, Film story contributor
Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini was an Italian politician, journalist, and leader of the National Fascist Party, ruling the country as Prime Minister from 1922 until his ousting in 1943. He ruled constitutionally until 1925, when he dropped all...
- Benito Juárez
- Name source, Organization member, Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Benito Pablo Juárez García, was a Mexican lawyer and politician of Zapotec origin from Oaxaca who served as the president of Mexico for five terms: 1858–1861 as interim, then 1861–1865, 1865–1867, 1867–1871 and 1871–1872 as constitutional president....
- Mexico City International Airport
- Location, Airport
Mexico City International Airport; officially Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juárez is a commercial airport that serves Greater Mexico City. It is Mexico's busiest and Latin America's second busiest airport by passenger traffic; and it is both...
- San Benito County
- US County, Location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Dated location, Wine Sub-region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Literature Subject
San Benito County is a county located in the Coast Range Mountains of the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 55,269. The county seat is Hollister. San Benito County is included in the San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara,...
- Benito Juárez, D.F.
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Benito Juárez, is one of the 16 delegaciones into which Mexico's Federal District is divided. It is a largely residential area, located to the south of historic center of Mexico City, although there are pressures for areas to convert to commercial...
- San Benito
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, Identity, Dated location, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village
San Benito is a city in Cameron County, Texas, United States. The population was 24,250 at the 2010 census. On April 3, 2007, San Benito celebrated the 100th anniversary of its naming. The post office was named "Diaz" from April to May 1907. The San...
- Biographical Film, TV Program, Topic, Netflix Title, Film
Benito is an Italian TV film regarding the story of Benito Mussolini's early rise to power in the Socialist International and his relationship with Angelica Balabanoff. It was made in 1993 by RTVE of Spain, Rai Due of Italy, Microfilm, and the Kirch...
- Benito Pérez Galdós
- Politician, Author, Film writer, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee
Benito Pérez Galdós was a Spanish realist novelist. Some authorities consider him second only to Cervantes in stature as a Spanish novelist. He was the leading literary figure in 19th century Spain. Galdós was a prolific writer, publishing 31 novels,...
- Estadio Benito Villamarín
- Venue, Sports Facility, Project focus, Location, Structure
Estadio Benito Villamarín is a football stadium in Seville, Spain. It is the home stadium of Real Betis.
- Benito Martinez
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Film actor
Benito Martinez is an American actor who played David Aceveda in the television drama series The Shield and currently plays Alonzo Guttierez on American Crime. He also had a recurring role as Luis Torres in Sons of Anarchy. Martinez also played Edgar...