Meaning : From the birch wood, From The Birch Wood,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Berkeley:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Berkeley:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Berkeley is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Berkeley is: From the birch meadow.
- Irish Meaning: The name Berkeley is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Berkeley is: The birch tree meadow. Also see Barclay and Burke.
- English Meaning: The name Berkeley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Berkeley is: Derived from the Old English for birch-wood. Used as a surname more frequently than a first name. Lives at the birch tree meadow.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Berkeley is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Berkeley is: King Richard The Second' Earl Berkeley. 'King Richard III' A gentleman attending on Lady Anne.
Definition funny of Berkeley:
- "When something happens in Berkeley, it spreads." -- Tom Bates
- -What the hell is this garbage? It takes 20 minutes to go two blocks with these things in the road! -That's berkeley, man.
- Person from Berkeley: Yeah I got hella crunk at the show last night!! They didn't even card!
- Berkeley is wicked spiffy!
- This White House brings out the Berkeley in me.
- Man, Berkeley was the center of the universe in the sixties and seventies.
- Ex: "Wait, why is this guy trying to tell me about relativity theory?" "Sigh, dude you've been Berkeleyed."
Expression information Berkeley:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Berkeley:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Berkeley:
- Busby Berkeley Dreams - The Magnetic Fields
- Berkeley Woman (Remastered) by John Denver from the Album Farewell Andromeda
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square by Frank Sinatra from the Album Sinatra Sings Great Songs From Great Britain
- Old Jerome (Live -Kpfa, Berkeley, Ca.) by Kate Wolf from the Album The Wind Blows Wild
- Johnny B. Goode (Live at the Berkeley Community Theater, Berkeley, CA, May 30, 1970) by The Jimi Hendrix Experience from the Album The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Box Set)
- Johnny B. Goode (Live at the Berkeley Community Theater, Berkeley, CA, May 30, 1970) by The Jimi Hendrix Experience from the Album The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Deluxe Reissue)
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square by Anita O'Day from the Album Anita
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square by Anne Shelton from the Album At Last - The Very Best Of Anne Shelton
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square by Manhattan Transfer from the Album The Very Best Of The Manhattan Transfer
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square by The Dave McMurdo Jazz Orchestra, Ted Bohn, Pat LaBarbera, Terry Lukiwski, Mike Malone, Mark Promane, Rob Somerville, Reg Schwager, Michael Stuart, Don Thompson, Kevin Turcotte, Perry White from the Album Live At Montreal Bistro
Books about Berkeley:
- Berkeley: The Life and Spirit of a Remarkable Town - Aug 25, 2004 by Ellen Weis and Kiran Singh
- A Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge - May 12, 2012 by George Berkeley
- Berkeley: Philosophical Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy) - Jan 22, 2009 by Desmond M. Clarke
- Principles of Human Knowledge and Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous (Penguin Classics) - Jul 5, 1988 by George Berkeley and Roger Woolhouse
- Secret Stairs: East Bay: A Walking Guide to the Historic Staircases of Berkeley and Oakland - Jul 1, 2011 by Charles Fleming
- Berkeley: A City in History - Jan 23, 2008 by Charles Wollenberg
- A Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge (Hackett Classics) - Dec 1, 1982 by George Berkeley and Kenneth Winkler
- Berkeley Walks: Revealing Rambles through America's Most Intriguing City - Oct 13, 2015 by Robert E. Johnson and Janet L. Byron
- Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous (Hackett Classics) - Jun 15, 1979 by George Berkeley and Robert Merrihew Adams
- It Came from Berkeley - How Berkeley Changed the World - Sep 10, 2008 by Dave Weinstein
Movies about Berkeley:
- Berkeley in the Sixties2012 NR CC
- Jimi Hendrix: Jimi Plays Berkeley2012 NR
- Berkeley Square - The Complete Series2011 Unrated
- Bollywood Berkeley 20072007 NR
- The Busby Berkeley Collection2006 Unrated
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "Academic Freedom and Berkeley"2008 NR CC
- TCM Greatest Classic Film Collection: Busby Berkeley2010 NR
- Jimi Hendrix:Jimi Plays Berkeley2012 NR
- Berkeley in the Sixties1990 NR
- Busby Berkeley Collection, The2010 NR
Wiki information Berkeley:
- University of California, Berkeley
- Venture Investor, Identity, Architectural structure owner, College/University, Name source, Educational Institution, Building Occupant, School in fiction, Endowed Organization, Organization member
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. It is the flagship campus of the University of California system, one of three parts in the state's public higher education plan, which also...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Fictional Setting, Travel destination, Location, Literature Subject, Place with neighborhoods, Employer, Political District, Name source, Newspaper circulation area
Berkeley is a city on the east shore of San Francisco Bay in northern Alameda County, California, United States. It is named after the Irish eighteenth-century bishop and philosopher George Berkeley. It borders the cities of Oakland and Emeryville to...
- Berkeley Software Distribution
- Operating System, Video Game Platform, Software, Computing Platform
Berkeley Software Distribution is a Unix operating system derivative developed and distributed by the Computer Systems Research Group of the University of California, Berkeley, from 1977 to 1995. Today the term "BSD" is often used non-specifically to...
- UC Berkeley School of Law
- Educational Institution, Location, Employer, Periodical Publisher, Business Operation, College/University, Organization, Ranked item, Educational Institution Campus
The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, commonly referred to as Berkeley Law and Boalt Hall, is one of 14 schools and colleges at the University of California, Berkeley. Berkeley Law is consistently ranked as one of the top law schools...
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Employer, Location, Organization, Namesake, Project participant
The Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is a United States national laboratory located in the Berkeley Hills near Berkeley, California that conducts scientific research on behalf of the United States Department of Energy. It is managed and operated...
- California Golden Bears football
- Sports Team, School sports team, American football team
The California Golden Bears football team is the college football team of the University of California, Berkeley. The team plays its home games at California Memorial Stadium. Memorial Stadium was built to honor Berkeley alumni, students, and other...
- HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Berkeley is an inner-ring suburb of St. Louis, located in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States. The population was 8,978 at the 2010 census. Portions of Lambert–St. Louis International Airport are within the city limits.
- California Golden Bears
- Athletics brand
The California Golden Bears is the nickname used for 30 varsity athletic programs and various club teams of the University of California, Berkeley. Referred to in athletic competition as California or Cal, the university competes in the NCAA's...
- Berkeley County
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, US County, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Location, Dated location
Berkeley County is a county in the U.S. state of South Carolina. As of the 2010 census, its population was 177,843. Its county seat is Moncks Corner. After two previous incarnations of Berkeley County, the current county was created in 1882. Berkeley...
- Location, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, English civil parish, Dated location, Statistical region
Berkeley is a small town and parish in Gloucestershire, England. It lies in the Vale of Berkeley between the east bank of the River Severn and the M5 motorway, within the Stroud administrative district. The town is noted for Berkeley Castle, where...