Meaning : Son of my Right Hand, Son Of My Right Hand,
Pronunciation : bee-nyah-MEEN (Jewish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Binyamin:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Binyamin:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Binyamin is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Binyamin is: Ploughman.
- Hebrew and Arabic form of BENJAMIN
Expression information Binyamin:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Binyamin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Binyamin:
- Morceaux Du Modus Ramel Maya - Yavo Dod I - Soliste - Binyamin Bouzaglo by Orchestre Andalou D'Israel from the Album Magie Andalouse - Concert De Gala
- Nigun of Reb Binyamin From Nikolayev (feat. Chilik Frank) by Oren Tsor & Nadav Bachar from the Album Repentance Doors
- Rachel Rei Et Binyamin (Rachel See Benjamin) by Hemi Rudner from the Album Hemla (Compassion)
Books about Binyamin:
- The Weekly Mitzva - Sep 15, 2015 by Binyamin Tabory
- The Sages, Vol.1: The Second Temple Period (Sages: Character, Context & Creativty) - Sep 30, 2010 by Binyamin Lau
- Islamic Theology: Traditionalism and Rationalism - Jul 1, 1998 by Binyamin Abrahamov
- The Sages Volume II: From Yavne to the Bar Kokhba Revolt - Jan 31, 2012 by Binyamin Lau
- The Sages, Vol.III: The Galilean Period (Sages: Character, Context & Creativty) - May 1, 2013 by Binyamin Lau
- Jeremiah - Jul 15, 2013 by Binyamin Lau
- RAMBAN: Classic Themes in Nachmanides's Chumash Commentary (Volume 1: Bereishis and Shemos) - 2006 by Binyamin Singer
- Ramban: Classic Themes 2 - Feb 26, 2006 by Binyamin Singer
- The Sages, Vol.II: From Yavne to the Bar Kokhba Revolt - Feb 1, 2012 by Binyamin Lau
- Ibn Al-Arabi's Fusus Al-Hikam: An Annotated Translation of "The Bezels of Wisdom" (Routledge Sufi Series) - Apr 14, 2015 by Binyamin Abrahamov
Wiki information Binyamin:
- Benjamin Netanyahu
- Politician, Person, Family member, Topic, Political Appointer, Military Person, Identity, Influence Node, Author, Person or entity appearing in film
Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is the current Prime Minister of Israel. He also currently serves as a member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Likud party. Born in Tel Aviv to secular Jewish parents, Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in...
- Mateh Binyamin Regional Council
Mateh Binyamin Regional Council is a regional council covering 42 Israeli settlements and outposts in the southern Samarian hills of the West Bank. The seat of the council is Psagot. The council is named for the ancient Israelite tribe of Benjamin,...
- Yad Binyamin
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Yad Binyamin is a communal settlement in central Israel. The seat of Nahal Sorek Regional Council, it is located adjacent to the junction of three major highways: Highway 3, Highway 6 and Highway 7. In 2009 it had a population of 3,200.
- Binyamin Ben-Eliezer
- Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Military Person, Identity, Topic
Binyamin Fuad Ben-Eliezer is an Israeli politician and former military officer of Iraqi Jewish origin. He served as a member of the Knesset for several parties between 1984 and 2014, and has held several ministerial posts, including Minister of...
- Geva Binyamin
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Geva Binyamin, also known as Adam, is a communal Israeli settlement in the West Bank. The name Geva Binyamin comes from an eponymous Biblical site believed to have stood in the same location. Located five kilometers north-east of Jerusalem, it falls...
- Shilo, Mateh Binyamin
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Shilo is an Israeli settlement in the northern West Bank, located 28 miles north of Jerusalem on Route 60. It is neighboured by the Israeli settlements Eli and Maale Levona and the Palestinian villages Sinjil, Turmus Ayya and Qaryut. At the end of...
- Binyamin Gibli
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Binyamin Gibli was the head of Israeli Military Intelligence from June 1950 to March 1955. Gibli was forced to resign in the wake of the Lavon Affair, a failed Israeli operation in Egypt in 1954.
- Binyamin Elon
- Person, Politician
Rabbi Binyamin "Benny" Elon is an Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset for Moledet and the National Union between 1996 and 2009. A ninth-generation Jerusalemite, Elon has lived in Beit El, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank,...
- Benny Gantz
- Army officer, Person, Award Winner, Military Person
Benjamin "Benny" Gantz was the Chief of General Staff of the Israel Defense Forces.
- Amona, Mateh Binyamin
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Amona is an Israeli outpost in the central West Bank. Located on a hill overlooking Ofra within the municipal boundaries of the Mateh Binyamin Regional Council, the village was founded in 1995 on privately owned Palestinian land. As of 2012, its...