If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bowery:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Bowery:
- "moan then!" . . "Aye, Bowery!"
Songs about Bowery:
- Bowery by Magnolia Electric Co. from the Album Hard to Love a Man
- The Bowery Granadiers by Mitch Miller & His Orchestra & Chorus from the Album 16 Most Requested Songs
- Silent Treatment (Live (1999 Bowery Ballroom)) by The Roots from the Album The Roots Come Alive (Explicit Version)
- The Bowery by The White Buffalo from the Album Once Upon A Time In The West
- Love Of My Life (Featuring Common) (Live (1999 Bowery Ballroom)) [feat. Common] [Explicit] by The Roots from the Album The Roots Come Alive (Explicit Version)
- Step Into The Realm (Live (1999 Bowery Ballroom)) by The Roots from the Album The Roots Come Alive (Explicit Version)
- Down In The Bowery by Alejandro Escovedo from the Album Street Songs Of Love
- Burning The Bowery by Jesse Malin and The St. Marks Social from the Album Love It To Life
- Daisy Bell / The Bowery / After The Ball by Bing Crosby from the Album Join Bing & Sing Along
- Bowery Boys by Americana Ensemble from the Album Under the Big Top: Circus, Carnival and Calliope Favorites
Books about Bowery:
- The Bowery:: A History of Grit, Graft and Grandeur - Feb 11, 2011 by Eric Ferrara
- Bowery Boys - Aug 18, 2015 by Cory Levine and Ian Bertram
- The Bowery of Old New York - Feb 2, 2011 by Julian Ralph
- The Bowery: A History of Grit, Graft and Grandeur - May 5, 2011 by Eric Ferrara
- The Bowery - 1975 by Michael D Zettler
- Martha Rosler: The Bowery in two inadequate descriptive systems (AFTERALL) - Jun 15, 2012 by Steve Edwards
- Lilies of the Bowery - Feb 15, 2015 by Lily R. Mason
- Bowery Ripper on the Loose: Featuring Jack the Ripper and the Irish Clowns - Jan 11, 2011 by Steve Farrell and M. Stefan Strozier
- The Bowery - Apr 25, 2013 by Meg Peterson and Percy Gaunt
- Bowery Boys Movie Poster Book, Volume 1 - Feb 27, 2015 by Greg Lenburg
Movies about Bowery:
- Pride Of The Bowery1941 PG CC
- Bowery Blitzkreig1941 PG CC
- Bowery At Midnight (1942)2008 NR CC
- On The Bowery2011 NR CC
- Bowery at Midnight NR CC
- Minus the Bear: A Performance at Bowery Electric2010 NR CC
- The Bowery Boys: Volume One1946 NR
- Pride Of The Bowery NR CC
- CBGB - Punk From The Bowery2003 NR
- The Bowery Boys Collection: Vol 41946
Wiki information Bowery:
- Neighborhood, Location
The Bowery is a street and neighborhood in the southern portion of the New York City borough of Manhattan. The street runs from Chatham Square at Park Row, Worth Street, and Mott Street in the south to Cooper Square at 4th Street in the north, while...
- Bowery Ballroom
- Structure, Employer, Location, Venue, Project focus, Drinking establishment, Organization Location, Building
The Bowery Ballroom is a music venue in the Bowery section of Manhattan, New York City. The structure, at 6 Delancey Street, was built just before the Stock Market Crash of 1929. It stood vacant until the end of WWII, when it became a high-end retail...
- Bowery Theatre
- Location, Structure
The Bowery Theatre was a playhouse on the Bowery in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City. Although it was founded by rich families to compete with the upscale Park Theatre, the Bowery saw its most successful period under the populist,...
- Leigh Bowery
- Promoter, Topic, Influence Node, Public figure with medical condition, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
Leigh Bowery was an Australian performance artist, club promoter, actor, pop star, model, and fashion designer, based in London. Bowery is considered one of the more influential figures in the 1980s and 1990s London and New York City art and fashion...
- Transit Stop, Location
Bowery is a station on the BMT Nassau Street Line of the New York City Subway. Located at the intersection of Bowery and Delancey Street in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, it is served by the J train at all times and the Z train during rush hours...
- The Bowery Boys
- Organization in fiction
The Bowery Boys were fictional New York City characters, acted out by a repertory company of New York-based actors, who were the subject of feature films released by Monogram Pictures from 1946 through 1958. The Bowery Boys were successors of the...
- Bowery Electric
- Space rock Artist, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Broadcast Artist, Social network user, Musical Group
Bowery Electric is an American rock band formed in New York's East Village in 1993 by Lawrence Chandler and Martha Schwendener. The two met while working at Andy Warhol's Interview magazine.
- Jordan Bowery
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Jordan Nathaniel Bowery is an English professional footballer who plays for Rotherham United, as a striker. After beginning his career with Derby County, Bowery had an extended spell at Chesterfield, coming through their youth team to make over 100...
- Bowery Boys
- Film subject
The Bowery Boys were a nativist, anti-Catholic, and anti-Irish gang based north of the Five Points district of New York City in the mid-19th century. They were primarily stationed in the Bowery section of Manhattan, which, at the time, extended north...
- Bowery Poetry Club
- Venue, Location, Organization
The Bowery Poetry Club was a New York City poetry performance space founded by Bob Holman in 2002 Located at 308 Bowery, between Bleecker and Houston Streets in Manhattan's East Village, the BPC was a popular meeting place for artists and aspiring...