Meaning : Dervied from Celtic origin, meaning 'descendant of Bradach' or 'large chested'. The popularity of the name has increased in response to use of name in a number of American sitcoms, such as Brady Bunch and Sex and the City, Descendant Of Bradach, Descendant of Bradach,
Pronunciation : (BRAY-dee), BRAY-dee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brady:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Brady:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Brady is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Brady is: Spirited.
- American Meaning: The name Brady is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brady is: Spirited.
- English Meaning: The name Brady is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Brady is: From tbe broad island.
- Irish Meaning: The name Brady is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Brady is: Spirited; Broad.
- Similar to, but less popular (as of 2008) than the top-70 Brody, Brady is a fun, energetic name that’s swiftly on the rise. It hovered in the 600 to 800 range for about a century, then started to rise in the ’60s and has really rocketed up in the last decade. Brady comes from an old Irish surname that leads back to the word “braghadach,” which means “large-chested.” You decide whether or not that’s a good thing.
- From an Irish surname which was derived from Ó Brádaigh meaning "descendant of BRÁDACH".
Definition funny of Brady:
- A. Where did you go last night? Did you brady? I couldn't find you? B. Yeah, you people are a bunch of losers.
- I don't know how to tell him I like him, thats Brady for you. You are such a Brady, everyone loves you Brady you are just so...perfect I know
- tool Barney Brady
- look that guy over there he must be a brady
- What happened to Brady? Brady is always at work. That guy at the club was a drunk and total Brady.
- girl 1: have you met brady, he's stunning! And i can't keep my eyes off him girl 2: He just has that effect on you. His magnetism is crazzzy. *sigh* he's my dream guy.
- Hey you see that guy over there. Yeah he is such a brady he is so hot. You are such a brady get a new sweatshirt. He is such a Brady, i mean hes perfect.
Expression information Brady:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Brady:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Brady:
- Duncan and Brady - Geoff Bartley
- Duncan and Brady - The Johnson Mountain Boys
- The Brady Bunch - "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Theme From The Brady Bunch by The Brady Bunch from the Album It's A Sunshine Day : The Best Of The Brady Bunch
- Beautiful Addiction (feat. Brady Schmitz, Danielle Swift & Tommee Profitt) by Nate Feuerstein from the Album Beautiful Addiction (feat. Brady Schmitz, Tommee Profitt & Danielle Swift)
- The Brady Bunch by "Weird Al" Yankovic from the Album In 3-D
- Brady Bunch Theme Song (Karaoke Version) by DJ Singalong from the Album Brady Bunch Theme Song (Karaoke Version)
- Brady Bunch Theme (Karaoke Version) by The Silver Platters from the Album Brady Days - Music Inspired By The Brady Bunch
- Brady Bunch Theme Song (Instrumental) by DJ Singalong from the Album Brady Bunch Theme Song (Karaoke Version)
- The Brady Bunch - Theme by Dominik Hauser from the Album The Brady Bunch - Theme from the TV Series (Frank Devol)
Books about Brady:
- Brady - Aug 30, 2001 by Jean Fritz
- Brady vs Manning: The Untold Story of the Rivalry That Transformed the NFL - Sep 22, 2015 by Gary Myers
- Hominid - Aug 10, 2015 by R.D. Brady
- The Belial Origins (The Belial Series) (Volume 6) - May 16, 2015 by R.D. Brady
- Runs Deep - May 21, 2015 by R.D. Brady
- Recruit (The Belial Series) (Volume 4) - Nov 17, 2014 by R.D. Brady
- The Belial Ring (The Belial Series) (Volume 3) - Jun 8, 2014 by R.D. Brady
- Meeting Tom Brady: One Man's Quest for Truth, Enlightenment, and a Simple Game of Catch with the Patriots Quarterback - Sep 1, 2015 by Richard J. King
- Remains of Innocence: A Brady Novel of Suspense (Joanna Brady Mysteries) - Apr 28, 2015 by J. A. Jance
- The Old Blue Line: A Joanna Brady Novella - Jul 22, 2014 by J. A. Jance
Movies about Brady:
- The Brady Bunch Movie1995 PG-13 CC
- A Very Brady Sequel1996 PG-13 CC
- Dangerous Encounters with Brady Barr Season 12005 CC
- Dangerous Encounters with Brady Barr Season 22010 CC
- Dangerous Encounters: Backyard Monsters, Season 72012 CC
- Brady Bunch: The Complete Series2015 Unrated
- The Brady Bunch: The Complete Series with Shag Carpet Cover1969 NR
- Brady Bunch Movie, The2013 PG-13
- Very Brady Sequel, A2013 PG-13
- My Fair Brady Season 22006
Famous about Brady:
- Brady Hobbes - character in Sex and the City
- Brady Corbet - actor
- Brady Quinn - football player
- Brady Smith - actor and artist
- Brady McDaniels - character in Letters to God
Infamous about Brady:
- Brady Morningstar - basketball player
Wiki information Brady:
- The Brady Bunch
- TV Sitcom, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Topic, Identity, Netflix Title, Adapted Work, Award-Nominated Work
The Brady Bunch is an American sitcom created by Sherwood Schwartz that originally aired from September 26, 1969, to March 8, 1974, on ABC. The series revolves around a large blended family with six children. Considered one of the last of the...
- Tom Brady
- Celebrity, Athlete, Measured person, Film actor, American football player, Topic, Drafted athlete, Person, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Thomas Edward Patrick "Tom" Brady, Jr., nicknamed Tom Terrific, is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League. After playing college football for the University of Michigan, Tom Brady was drafted by...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Statistical region
Brady is a city in McCulloch County, Texas, United States. Brady refers to itself as "The Heart of Texas", as it is the closest city to the geographical center of the state. The geographical center of Texas is about 15 miles northeast of Brady. The...
- Wayne Brady
- Comedian, TV Actor, Social network user, Person, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Lyricist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Award Nominee
Wayne Alphonso Brady is an American actor, singer, comedian, and television personality, known for his work as a regular on the American version of the improvisational comedy television series Whose Line Is It Anyway?. He was the host of the daytime...
- Mathew Brady
- Photographer, Identity, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Influence Node, Visual Artist
Mathew B. Brady was one of the first American photographers, best known for his scenes of the Civil War. He studied under inventor Samuel F. B. Morse, who pioneered the daguerreotype technique in America. Brady opened his own studio in New York in...
- Seán Brady
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
Seán Baptist Brady is an Irish cardinal of the Catholic Church. He was Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland from 1996 until 2014, being elevated to the cardinalate in 2007. He faced repeated calls to resign over his role in an alleged...
- Brady Quinn
- Athlete, Drafted athlete, Identity, American football player, Person, Measured person
Brayden Tyler "Brady" Quinn is a former American football quarterback. He is also a college football and NFL game analyst for Fox Sports. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at...
- Karren Brady
- TV Personality, Person
Karren Rita Brady, Baroness Brady CBE is an English sporting executive, politician, television broadcaster, newspaper columnist, author and novelist. She is the former managing director of Birmingham City F.C. and current vice-chairman of West Ham...
- HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Brady is a village in Lincoln County, Nebraska, United States. It is part of the North Platte, Nebraska Micropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 428 at the 2010 census.
- Brady Hoke
- Football Coach, Measured person, American football head coach, American football player, Athlete, Person
Brady Patrick Hoke is an American football coach. He is the former head football coach of the Michigan Wolverines. He grew up in Ohio and attended Ball State University where he played linebacker from 1977 to 1980. He began his coaching career in...