Meaning : Structure over a passage of water, Structure Over A Passage Of Water,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bridge:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Bridge:
- English Meaning: The name Bridge is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Bridge is: Lives near a bridge.
Definition funny of Bridge:
- James Brown: "Bobby! Should I take 'em to the bridge? Take 'em to the bridge? (Go 'head!) hit me now! Come on! Stay on the scene, a-like a sex machine!"
- I Bridged a ho last night and the best part was that I didn't have to pay, plus I scored some free drugs!
- Person A: Bring the bridges, man. Person B: No worries, S has like a gallon of vodka in his room.
- Guy#1 - Man you look like a pirate Guy#2 - I know I'm gonna pull a bridges and take home a girl and cook her chilli
- It makes my girlfriend uncomfortable when i try to touch her bridge inappropriately
- "Would you like to move to Italy in your retirement?" "I would rather just play bridge until I decompose."
- 1. I'd much rather play Bridge than Spades. 2. I think we have to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. 3. Ha! You got caught bridging by your mom! 4. Matt's idea bridged together the two related theories.
Expression information Bridge:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Bridge:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Bridge:
- Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers from the Album Greatest Hits [Explicit]
- Bridges Burn by Paul Otten from the Album Bridges Burn
- Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel from the Album Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers from the Album Greatest Hits
- Seven Bridges Road (Live Version) by Eagles from the Album The Very Best Of The Eagles (Remastered)
- London Bridge (Explicit) by Fergie from the Album The Dutchess (Explicit Version)
- Look On Down From The Bridge by Mazzy Star from the Album Among My Swan
- Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel from the Album The Best Of Simon & Garfunkel
- Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers from the Album Blood Sugar Sex Magik (U.S. Version) [Explicit]
- Seven Bridges Road (Live Version) by Eagles from the Album Eagles Live
Books about Bridge:
- Bridge at a Glance - May 18, 2014 by Audrey Grant
- Bridge; its Principles and Rules of Play with Illustrative Hands and the Club Code of Bridge Laws - Nov 27, 2011 by J.B. (Joseph Bowne) Elwell
- Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction (The Official Better Bridge Series) - Mar 28, 2006 by Audrey Grant
- Bridge For Dummies - Apr 13, 2012 by Eddie Kantar
- 25 Bridge Conventions You Should Know - Jul 1, 1999 by Barbara Seagram and Marc Smith
- Bid Better Play Better: How to Think at the Bridge Table - Mar 28, 2006 by Dorothy Hayden Truscott
- Watson's Classic Book on The Play of the Hand at Bridge - Jan 1, 1971 by Louis H. Watson
- Bridge for Bright Beginners - Jun 1, 1973 by Terence Reese
- Bridges: Amazing Structures to Design, Build & Test (Kaleidoscope Kids) - Oct 1, 1999 by Carol A. Johmann and Elizabeth Rieth
- Bridge Basics 2: Competitive Bidding - 2005 by Audrey Grant
Movies about Bridge:
- A Bridge Too Far1977 PG CC
- Bob The Builder: On Site - Roads & Bridges2008 CC
- Warm Water Under a Red Bridge (English Subtitled)2001 NR
- Bridge To Terabithia2007 PG CC
- The Bridges of Madison County1995 PG-13 CC
- Terror At London Bridge2012 NR CC
- Bridge To Silence2012 NR CC
- The Bridge (English Subtitled)2011
- Zero Bridge (English Subtitled) NR
- The Bridge Season 12013 CC
Wiki information Bridge:
- Literature Subject, Type/domain equivalent topic
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different...
- Truss bridge
- Bridge Type, Architectural style
A truss bridge is a bridge whose load-bearing superstructure is composed of a truss, a structure of connected elements forming triangular units. The connected elements may be stressed from tension, compression, or sometimes both in response to...
- Arch bridge
- Structure, Location, Bridge Type, Project focus
An arch bridge is a bridge with abutments at each end shaped as a curved arch. Arch bridges work by transferring the weight of the bridge and its loads partially into a horizontal thrust restrained by the abutments at either side. A viaduct may be...
- Contract bridge
- Playing card game, Game, Literature Subject, Organization sector, Olympic discipline
Contract bridge, or simply bridge, is a trick-taking game using a standard 52-card deck. It is played by four players in two competing partnerships, with partners sitting opposite each other around a table. Millions of people play bridge worldwide in...
The bridge of a ship is the room or platform from which the ship can be commanded. When a ship is underway the bridge is manned by an OOW aided usually by an AB acting as lookout. During critical maneuvers the captain will be on the bridge supported,...
- Bascule bridge
- Project focus, Location, Structure, Bridge Type
A bascule bridge is a moveable bridge with a counterweight that continuously balances a span, or "leaf", throughout its upward swing to provide clearance for boat traffic. It may be single or double leafed. The name comes from the French term for...
- Pontoon bridge
- Bridge Type, Project focus
A pontoon bridge, also known as a floating bridge, uses floats or shallow-draft boats to support a continuous deck for pedestrian and vehicle travel. The buoyancy of the supports limits the maximum load they can carry. Most pontoon bridges are...
- Suspension bridge
- Bridge Type, Invention, Architectural style
A suspension bridge is a type of bridge in which the deck is hung below suspension cables on vertical suspenders. The first modern examples of this type of bridge were built in the early 19th century. Simple suspension bridges, which lack vertical...
- Stamford Bridge
- Project focus, Structure, Location, Venue, Sports Facility, Football Pitch
Stamford Bridge is a football stadium located in Fulham, London. It is the home ground of Chelsea F.C.. The stadium is located within the Moore Park Estate also known as Walham Green and is often referred to as simply The Bridge. The capacity is...
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Neo-gothic Structure, Art Subject, Tourist attraction, Exhibition subject, Literature Subject, Bridge, Structure, Location, Listed Site, Project focus
The Brooklyn Bridge is a hybrid cable-stayed/suspension bridge in New York City and is one of the oldest bridges of either type in the United States. Completed in 1883, it connects the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn by spanning the East River. It...