If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bung:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Bung:
- (1) help me get the bung out so we can drink this wine. (2) lick my bung, bitch! (3) Tommy tried to fix his car, but he just bunged it up!
- "Bill Gill has the smelliest, nastiest bung hole I have ever encountered."
- Bolton's manager accepts bungs
- "John, where shall I put your bag?" "Oh, just bung it in the corner" or "Sally, what should I do with your books?" "Bung 'em on the shelf please Barry"
- "How bout ya bung a paperbag on that Sheilawoman, she's as ugly as a box of blowflies!"
- my car is bung i bunged up my hand
- "He bung his girlfriend last night" "The two of them gungbung her in the back of the van"
Songs about Bung:
- Duke of Perth & Reel of Tollock Medley: Duke of Perth / Reel of Tollock / New Rigg'd Ship / Drum Intro, Bung Your... by The Colonial Williamsburg Fifes and Drums from the Album Echoes of Revolution
- Bung Knee Jigs by Highlander Celtic Rock Band Australia from the Album North of the Wall
- Jigs From The Gow Collection (1784-1822) Medley / Miss Grace Hay's Delight / Drummond Castle / Peggie's Wedding... by The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra from the Album Scottish Jigs and Reels
- Vocal - Comedy I'm Just Gonna Bung a Cake by Hollywood Sound Effects from the Album Hollywood Sound Effects - Volume 7
- Bung by Midfield General from the Album Brassic Beats, Vol. 1
- Alto Bung'o Horn (Kenya) by Various Artists / Explorer Series from the Album East Africa Witchcraft & Ritual Music
- Alto Bung'o Horn (Kenya) by Various Artists / Explorer Series from the Album Explorer Series Africa: Music From The Nonesuch Explorer Series
- Amy Saby-ing Bung by William Souvenir from the Album Na 'F Mi 'Wang
- Bading Bung by Jali Bakary Konteh from the Album Konteh Kunda
- Bang Us A Bung by Dave W Mac from the Album Share The Peace
Books about Bung:
- My Brilliant Career / My Career Goes Bung - Jul 1, 2000 by Miles Franklin
- My Career Goes Bung - Jun 1, 2012 by Miles Franklin
- FIRST TIME ANAL 411 FOR MEN AND WOMEN: What You Both Need To Know Before Taking The Bung - Sep 29, 2014 by John Roe and Jane Roe
- 7 Star Praying Mantis Gung Fu Legacy Series Vol. 1: 4 Roads Swift Striking (Sei Lou Bung Da) - Apr 23, 2012 by Sifu Yehudah BenLewi
- Inventing the Universe: Plato's Timaeus, the Big Bang, and the Problem of Scientific Knowledge (Suny Series in... - Jul 1995 by Luc Brisson and F. Walter Meyerstein
- Compass Classic Readers Series: The Arabian Nights (Level 2 with Audio CD) - Apr 1, 2008 by Ken Methold and Sheila Lyne
- Compass Classic Readers Series: Treasure Island (Level 3 with Audio CD) - Apr 1, 2008 by Robert Louis Stevenson and John Thomas
- Compass Classic Readers Series: Robin Hood (Level 2 with Audio CD) - Apr 1, 2008 by Howard Pyle and Sheila Lyne
- Compass Classic Readers Series: Favorite Asian Folk Tales (Level 1 with Audio CD) - Apr 1, 2008 by Ken Methold and Sheila Lyne
- Compass Classic Readers Series: Black Beauty (Level 1 with Audio CD) - Apr 1, 2008 by Anna Sewell and John Thomas
Movies about Bung:
- Young Bung DVD 2 Disc Set Ariana Jollee Candi Apple Staci Thorn Tyla Wynn2005
Wiki information Bung:
A bung, stopper or cork is a truncated cylindrical or conical closure to seal a container, such as a bottle, tube or barrel. Unlike a lid, which encloses a container from the outside without displacing the inner volume, a bung is partially inserted...
- Gelora Bung Karno Stadium
- Location, Structure, Venue, Sports Facility, Namesake, Project focus
Gelora Bung Karno Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium located within the Gelora Bung Karno Sports Complex, Senayan, Central Jakarta, Indonesia. The stadium is named after Sukarno, Indonesia's first President. It is mostly used for football matches and...
- Computer and video game industry Business, Employer, Award Nominee, Video Game Publisher, Award Winner, Organization, Video Game Developer, Fictional Character Creator, Business Operation, Consumer company
Bungie, Inc. is an American video game developer located in Bellevue, Washington, United States. The company was established in May 1991 as Bungie Software Products Corporation by University of Chicago undergraduate student Alex Seropian, who later...
- Architectural style
A bungalow is a type of building, originally from Bengal, India, but now found throughout the world. Across the world, the meaning of the word bungalow varies. Common features of many bungalows include verandas and being low-rise. In Australia, the...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Bungarus is a genus of venomous elapid snakes, the kraits, found in South and Southeast Asia. There are 13 species and five subspecies recognized.
- Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
- Sports Facility, Structure, Location, Project focus, Venue
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Surabaya, Indonesia. It is a part of the Surabaya Sports Center. The rest of the sports complex consists of an indoor stadium and a mosque. This stadium is used mostly for football matches and is...
- Bung, Nepal
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Bung is a village development committee in Solukhumbu District in the Sagarmatha Zone of north-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 3368 people living in 737 individual households.
- Bung Bong
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Bung Bong is a town in Victoria near the rural towns of Avoca and Maryborough. It is divided in half with one half in Pyrenees Shire and the other half in Shire of Central Goldfields. The Bet Bet Creek runs through the middle of Bung Bong and then...
- Location, English civil parish, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Administrative Division
Bungay /ˈbʌŋɡi/ is a market town and electoral ward in the English county of Suffolk. It lies in the Waveney valley, 5.5 miles west of Beccles on the edge of The Broads, and at the neck of a meander of the River Waveney.
- Bung Language
- Human Language
The Bung language is a nearly extinct, endangered language of Cameroon spoken by 3 people at the village of Boung on the Adamawa Plateau. It is remembered best by one speaker who learned the language at a young age, though it is not their mother...