If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Butare:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Butare:
- Butare by Geof Bradfield from the Album African Flowers
Books about Butare:
- International Development from a Kingdom Perspective (William Carey International University International Develop) - Feb 18, 2010 by James Butare-Kiyovu
- International Development from an Integrative Perspective - Apr 24, 2011 by James Butare-Kiyovu
- Butare Boite Postale 315 - 2009 by Dangoisse Arnaud
- The 2006 Economic and Product Market Databook for Butare, Rwanda - Dec 11, 2006 by Philip M. Parker
- Urbanization threats to sustainable wetlands protection: A case study of Butare Town, Rwanda - Feb 23, 2013 by Joel Emmanuel Sabimana
- L'analyse des séries temporelles appliquée: Application à la modélisation du comportement des prix des principaux... - Mar 14, 2012 by Edouard Musabanganji
- Apport d'endoscopie au diagnostic des affections digestives basses: Cas des Centres Hospitaliers Universitaires... - Mar 14, 2012 by Irenee Umulisa and Olaf Muller
- Exploring The Prevalence Of Nosocomial Infections: Infection control: The case of The Butare University Teaching... - Oct 12, 2011 by Désiré Urindwanayo
- Exploring the Level of Motivation Among Nurses: The Case of Butare University Teaching Hospital, Rwanda - Oct 6, 2011 by Joyce Kamanzi
- Aspects Epidemiologiques de l'Amputation des Membres Inférieurs: Cas du Centre Hospitalier Universaitaire de Butare... - Sep 15, 2011 by Dieudonné Hirwa Kagabo
Wiki information Butare:
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Butare is a city in the Southern Province of Rwanda and capital of Huye district. It was the capital of the former Butare Province, Rwanda, that was dissolved on January 1, 2006. It was the formal colonial capital of Rwanda. Butare has the National...
- Butare Province
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division
Butare was a province of Rwanda prior to its dissolution in January 2006. Butare city is the second largest city in Rwanda and one of the nation's former twelve provinces. It is located in south-central region of the country and borders Burundi to...
- Butare Airport
- Location, Airport
Butare Airport is an airport in Rwanda.
- Cynthia Butare
- Film director, Person
Cynthia Butare is a film director.
- Butare Four
The Butare Four consisted of four Rwandans convicted in June 2001 for war crimes that occurred during the Rwanda genocide. The four individuals were a former professor at Butare University Vincent Ntezimana; factory director Alphonse Higaniro; and...
- Groupe Scolaire Officiel de Butare
- Educational Institution, Organization, Location, Employer
The Groupe Scolaire Officielle de Butare Indatwa n’inkesha, also known as the Indatwa n'Inkesha School and originally the Groupe Scolaire d'Astrida, is a secondary school in Huye district, Butare, Rwanda. It was established in 1929 by the Brothers of...
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Butare
- Religious Jurisdiction, Location, Dated location
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Butare is an ecclesiastical territory or diocese of the Roman Catholic Church in Rwanda. It was erected on 11 September 1961 as the Diocese of Astrida by Pope John XXIII, and was later renamed as the Diocese of Butare on...
- Rwanda Butare
- Image, Content
- The National Museum of Rwanda at Butare
- Content, Image
- Statistical region, Location
Ndora is a village and commune/sector in Butare Province, southwestern Rwanda, located roughly 10 kilometres east of the city of Butare. It is a farming community inhabited mainly by Hutu people. Pauline Nyiramasuhuko was born in Ndora in 1946....