Meaning : Whelp, Unknown,
Pronunciation : KA-len , (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cailean:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Cailean:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Cailean is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Cailean is: Young dog, or child. Scottish Gaelic.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Cailean is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Cailean is: Triumphant in battle; triumphant in war; virile. Contemporary'Child.
- Means "whelp, young dog" in Gaelic. This name is also used as a Scottish form of COLUMBA.
Definition funny of Cailean:
- Cailean has played two girls, claimed he "loved" them. He makes you feel like the crappiest person in the world. And he makes things seem like it's always YOUR fault. And he is just a big fat plain jerk.
Expression information Cailean:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Cailean:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Cailean:
- Cailean's by Guidewires, Pádraig Rynne, Tóla Custy, Sylvain Barou, Karol Lynch & Paul McSherry from the Album II
Books about Cailean:
- Johnny Zero - Jul 2, 2015 by Cailean McBride
- Highland Warrior - Caileans Fluch (German Edition) - Jan 2, 2013 by Savannah Davis
- Kelsey Shining Bright - Apr 1, 2012 by Cailean McCarrick Geary
- Fight Back! - Feb 14, 2011 by Dan Hancox and Siraj Datoo
- She's Lost Control - Jan 27, 2014 by Cailean McBride
- SKYE: The Island - 1986 by 'JAMES HUNTER, CAILEAN MACLEAN'
- The Hearts Filthy Lesson - Jan 2013 by Cailean McBride
- Skye: The Island - Aug 1996 by James Hunter and Cailean Maclean
- From the Low Tide of the Sea to the Highest Mountain Tops: Community Ownership of Land in the Highlands and Islands... - Feb 27, 2012 by James Hunter and Cailean Maclean
- Knee Deep in Claret: Celebration of Wine and Scotland - Jul 1994 by Billy Kay and Cailean Maclean
Wiki information Cailean:
- Cailean Mór
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Cailean Mór Caimbeul, also known as Sir Colin Campbell, is one of the earliest attested members of Clan Campbell and an important ancestor figure of the later medieval Earls of Argyll. Cailean was the son of Gilleasbaig, a knight and lord of the...
- Cailean Hewitt
- Man, Person
Cailean Hewitt is the son of Martin Hewitt.
- Cailean of Carrick
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Cailean of Carrick or Cailean mac D[h]onnchaidh was the son of Donnchadh, Earl of Carrick, and probably the father of Niall, Earl of Carrick. Although once heir to the earldom of Carrick, Cailean appears to have died before 1250. The traditional...
- Cailean Paskall
- Man, Person
Cailean Paskall is the son of Julie Paskall.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Cailean Campbell, Lord of Loch Awe
- Man, Person, Family member
- Release track
- Cailean's Jig / John Angus MacNeil de Barra
- Composition, Arrangement
- Niall mac Cailein
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Niall mac Cailein, also known as Sir Neil Campbell, was a nobleman and warrior who spent his life in the service of King Robert I of Scotland, His Gaelic name means "Niall, Colin's son" since he was the son of Cailean Mór. His services to the King...
- Sir Colin Og Campbell of Lochawe
Sir Colin Og Campbell of Lochawe, also known as Cailean Óg Caimbeul, Sir Colyn Cambel, Colin the Young, and Coline Oig Campbell, was an early member of Clan Campbell and patrilineal ancestor of the Earls of Argyll. He was lord of Lochawe and...