Meaning : A biblical name of Hebrew origin meaning "spear" or "aquired"., Craftsman, Full of Beauty,
Pronunciation : (Cai-n), KAYN (English) , KAYN,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cain:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Cain:
- Cain can be traced to several origins. It was the name of the first son of Adam and Eve in the bible. He killed his brother and was exiled, this being the worlds first murder according to Christianity. Cain is said to mean ‘Spear’ in this sense. However, in Welsh Cain takes on a feminine form and a completely different meaning. For a girls name, it is said to mean ‘Full of Beauty’ in welsh. Cain Velasquez is a Mexican/ American Heavyweight Champion of martial arts.
- Irish Meaning: The name Cain is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Cain is: Archaic.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Cain is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Cain is: Possession; or possessed.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Cain is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Cain is: Spear; possessed. In the Bible Cain was the first murderer having killed his brother Abel in a fit of jealousy.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Cain is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Cain is: Clear water.
- Means "acquired" in Hebrew. In Genesis in the Old Testament, Cain is the first son of Adam and Eve. He killed his brother Abel after God accepted Abel's offering instead of his.
Definition funny of Cain:
- "Dam his a Cain"
- Cain knew three people. He killed one of them. If you knew Cain, you had a seventy five percent chance of survival.
- Cain was marked so that no person would help him and nature would not support him.
- Dude, that cained! (That hurt) The lions got cained (The Lions lost by a big margin)
- He reminds me of Cain.
- "Playas we aint the same im into 'cain n guns" Clipse
- That wasn't just arrogant, he Cained that interview like he was trying to answer those questions incorrectly on purpose.
Expression information Cain:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Cain:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Cain:
- Adam Raised a Cain - Bruce Springsteen
- Twist Of Cain by Danzig from the Album Danzig
- Raising Cain by Gregory Alan Isakov from the Album That Sea, the Gambler
- Adam Raised a Cain (Remastered) by Bruce Springsteen from the Album Darkness on the Edge of Town (2010 Remastered Version)
- Lullaby for Cain (Instrumental) by Sinead O'Connor from the Album The Talented Mr. Ripley - Music from The Motion Picture
- Cain Marko by Full Blown Chaos from the Album Full Blown Chaos [Explicit]
- Y Cain't Da Homiez Hear Me? (Remix) by Gospel Gangstaz from the Album Do or Die
- Cain Enabler by Weedeater from the Album Here's the Metal Sampler - June 2015
- The Mark of Cain by The Stone Coyotes from the Album Church of the Falling Rain [Explicit]
- Caín by Rubén Blades from the Album Son De Panamá (feat. Roberto Delgado & Orquesta)
Books about Cain:
- Cain - Oct 9, 2012 by José Saramago and Margaret Jull Costa
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - Jan 29, 2013 by Susan Cain
- Cain - Sep 1, 1998 by James Byron Huggins
- Cain, The Immortal: The Beginning - May 12, 2015 by Bree Pierce
- Cain (Ben Blue Book 5) - Aug 3, 2014 by Lou Bradshaw
- Cain just Cain (Shad Cain Book 2) - May 6, 2015 by Lou Bradshaw
- One Kick: A Kick Lannigan Novel - May 26, 2015 by Chelsea Cain
- Let Me Go (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell) - Apr 29, 2014 by Chelsea Cain
- Cain: Beginnings Series Book 2 - May 23, 2011 by Jacqueline Druga
- The Cain Chronicles, Episodes 1-4: New Moon Summer, Blood Moon Harvest, Moon of the Terrible, Red Rose Moon (Seasons... - Nov 10, 2013 by SM Reine
Movies about Cain:
- The Cain Complex2015 NR CC
- Saving Sarah Cain2007 PG CC
- The Mark of Cain2009 R
- Raising Cain1992 R CC
- Cain and Mabel1936 NR CC
- Saving Sarah Cain2007 PG-13
- Medium - The Complete Second Season2005 NR
- Heal Neck & Shoulder Pain with Cain Carroll2011 G
- Raising Cain: Exploring the Inner Lives of America's Boys PBS Home Video2006 NR
- Fear / The Watcher / Raising Cain1992 Unrated
Wiki information Cain:
- Cain and Abel
- Art Subject, Person
Cain and Abel were, according to the Book of Genesis, two sons of Adam and Eve. Cain is described as a crop farmer and his younger brother Abel as a shepherd. Cain was the first human born and Abel was the first human to die. Cain committed the first...
- Comic Book Character, Film character, Video Game Character, Fictional Character
Juggernaut is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character, who first appeared in X-Men #12, was created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Jack Kirby. Since his debut during the Silver Age...
- Curse and mark of Cain
The curse of Cain and the mark of Cain are phrases that originated from Genesis 4, where God declared that Cain be cursed for murdering his brother Abel. A mark was put upon him to warn others that killing Cain would provoke the vengeance of God,...
- Dean Cain
- Actor, Celebrity, Influence Node, Identity, TV Actor, Athlete, TV program guest, Film producer, Person, Measured person
Dean George Cain is an American actor, voice actor, producer, writer, director, and presenter. He is best known for his role as Superman in the television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
- Herman Cain
- Politician, Author, Organization, Broadcast Artist, Person, Organization leader, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Herman Cain is an American author, business executive, radio host, syndicated columnist, and Tea Party activist from Georgia. He was a candidate for the 2012 U.S. Republican Party presidential nomination. Cain grew up in Georgia and graduated from...
- Cain Velasquez
- Martial Artist, Film actor, Measured person, Topic, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Athlete
Cain Ramirez Velasquez is an American mixed martial artist. He is a former 2-time UFC Heavyweight Champion. As of August 3, 2015, he is #10 in official UFC pound-for-pound rankings and is ranked the #2 heavyweight in the world by Sherdog.
- John Cain
- Politician, Person
John Cain, Australian Labor Party politician, was the 41st Premier of Victoria, holding office from 1982 to 1990. During his time as Premier, changes were enforced to the practices of various institutions in Melbourne which discriminated against...
- Jonathan Cain
- Hard rock Artist, Record Producer, Lyricist, Composer, Social network user, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Musician, Topic
Jonathan Cain is an American musician, singer and songwriter best known for his work with The Babys, Journey and Bad English.
- John Cain
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person, Identity
John Cain was an Australian politician, who became the 34th premier of Victoria, and was the first Australian Labor Party leader to win a majority in the Victorian Legislative Assembly. He is the only premier of Victoria to date whose son has also...
- Matt Cain
- Baseball Player, Drafted athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Identity, Person
Matthew Thomas Cain, nicknamed The Horse, Big Daddy, and Big Sugar, is an American professional baseball starting pitcher for the San Francisco Giants of Major League Baseball. Cain is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 230 pounds. He bats and throws...