Meaning : Fair poetry, Fair Poetry,
Origin : Welsh,
Pronunciation : ke-RID-wen ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ceridwen:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ceridwen:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Ceridwen is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Ceridwen is: From 'cerdd' meaning poetry and 'gwen' meaning fair or white. Famous bearer: Ceridwen, the Welsh goddess of poetic inspiration.
- Possibly from Welsh cyrrid "bent" or cerdd "poetry" combined with ven "woman" or gwen "white, fair, blessed". According to medieval Welsh legend this was the name of a sorceress or goddess who created a potion that would grant wisdom to her son Morfan. The potion was instead consumed by her servant Gwion Bach, who was subsequently reborn as the renowned bard Taliesin.
Definition funny of Ceridwen:
- "Man your so Ceridwen"
Expression information Ceridwen:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Ceridwen:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ceridwen:
- Ceridwen and Taliesin by Damh the Bard from the Album Antlered Crown and Standing Stone
- Ceridwen's Curse by Adiemus from the Album Adiemus IV - The Eternal Knot
- Ceridwen's Curse (Live) by Adiemus from the Album Adiemus Live
- Cauldron of Ceridwen by Richard Searles from the Album Tale of Taliesin
- Ceridwen by The Advisory Circle from the Album As The Crow Flies
- Ceridwen by John Best from the Album Shadows and Critters
- Ceridwen by Dodo Hug from the Album Ma Collection (Best of Dodo Hug 1985-2004)
- Ceridwen by Dodo Hug from the Album Câméléon
- Ceridwen - The Potion of Knowledge by Peter Gundry from the Album The Dream Weaver
- Ceridwen's Curse by Steve Meredith & Kathy Steadman from the Album Songs of the World
Books about Ceridwen:
- The Circle of Ceridwen: Book One of The Circle of Ceridwen Saga (Volume 1) - Sep 5, 2014 by Octavia Randolph
- Ceridwen of Kilton: Book Two of The Circle of Ceridwen Saga - Sep 26, 2012 by Octavia Randolph
- The Claiming: Book Three of The Circle of Ceridwen Saga - Sep 26, 2012 by Octavia Randolph
- The Hall of Tyr: Book Four of The Circle of Ceridwen Saga - Jun 19, 2014 by Octavia Randolph
- Only the Animals: Stories - Sep 15, 2015 by Ceridwen Dovey
- Blood Kin: A Novel - Feb 24, 2009 by Ceridwen Dovey
- From the Hips: A Comprehensive, Open-Minded, Uncensored, Totally Honest Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, and Becoming... - May 22, 2007 by Rebecca Odes and Ceridwen Morris
- Ceridwen's Spirituelle Journey Through Wales' History: An Evocative Narrative of the Odyssey of the Brythonic... - Aug 15, 2015 by Clive Williams
- Ceridwen and The Order of The Future Keepers - Aug 19, 2015 by Alistair Roberts
- Ceridwen's Spirituelle Journey Through Wales' History: An Evocative Narrative of the Odyssey of the Brythonic... - Aug 16, 2015 by Mr. Clive Williams
Movies about Ceridwen:
- Ceridwen and Activating Your Deeper Knowledge2013 NR
- Ceridwen and Activating Your Deeper Knowledge2013
Wiki information Ceridwen:
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Deity
Ceridwen was an enchantress in Welsh medieval legend. She was the mother of a hideous son, Morfran, and a beautiful daughter, Creirwy. Her husband was Tegid Foel, and they lived near Bala Lake in north Wales. Medieval Welsh poetry refers to her as...
- Ceridwen Dovey
- Influence Node, Person, Author
Ceridwen Dovey is a South African and Australian social anthropologist and author.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Content, Image
- Ceridwen Morris
- Person, Film actor, Topic
- Release track
- Release track
- Ceridwen Smith
- Topic, Person, Film actor