If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chala:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Chala:
- "my girlfriend is better than yours" "hows that?" "Shes my chala" ;)
- Look..there is my chala.
- "CHA-LA!!!" Davyd said to chulo.
- Que chala tu casa! Your house is really cool! That movie was really chala
- Eric:"Are you going to come with me." Sam:"Chala, i will be coming with you."
- "give me please the chala let me go away"
- "Come here my little chala and give mama a kiss." OR "John Goodman is a hot chala."
Songs about Chala:
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La by Flow from the Album Flow the Max !!!
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La (2005 Version Instrumental/Dragon Ball Z Opening Theme) by Kageyama Hironobu from the Album Cha-La Head-Cha-La (2005 Version)
- Cha-La Head Cha-La by Ricardo Silva from the Album The Best Soundtrack Of Dragon Ball Z In Spanish
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La (2005 Ver./Dragon Ball Z Opening Theme) by Kageyama Hironobu from the Album Cha-La Head-Cha-La (2005 Version)
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La by Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no 'F' from the Album Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [feat. Momoiro Clover Z]
- Phir Se Ud Chala by A.R. Rahman from the Album Rockstar
- Yun Hi Chala Chal by A.R. Rahman from the Album Swades
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La by Flow from the Album Flow Anime Best Kiwami
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La by Momoiro Clover Z from the Album Pledge of "Z"
- Khoon Chala (From "Rang De Basanti") by A.R. Rahman;Mohit Chauhan from the Album Zinda Spirit of India
Books about Chala:
- Veil of Darkness (Chalas Peruvas) (Volume 1) - Jul 24, 2015 by T.C. Metivier
- Encountering Women of Faith: St Catherine's Vision - Nov 1, 2010 by Kyriaki Karidoyanes FitzGerald and Susan Arida
- Africans in Global Migration: Searching for Promised Lands - Jun 2, 2014 by John A. Arthur and Joseph Takougang
- Encountering Women of Faith, vol. 2 - Jul 1, 2011 by Kyriaki Karidoyanes FitzGerald and Susan Arida
- Sri Venkata Chala Mahtyamu (Telugu Edition) - Sep 3, 2011 by Tarigonda Venkamamba
- Gentle Marketing: How To Gently Attract Loads of New Customers! - May 30, 2013 by Chala Dincoy-Flajnik
- L'invention de la ville - Jan 1, 2000 by Yves Chalas
- Understanding and Overcoming Abuse: The secret to our survival and the healing process - Apr 10, 2015 by Cornelia Chalas
- Chala Aa Raha Hoon Samandaron Kay Visal Say - چلا آرہا ہوں سمدروں کے وصال سے - 2015 by DR TEHSIN FIRAQI
- La Chala: Juguete En Un Acto y En Verso... (Spanish Edition) - Jan 23, 2012 by Eduard Escalante
Movies about Chala:
- Chala Murari Hero Ban Ne2007 Unrated
- Chal Chala Chal Movie2009
- Chala Mussaddi Office Office2011
Wiki information Chala:
The Chala or "Coast" is one of the eight natural regions in Peru. It is formed by all the western lands that arise from sea level up to the height of 500 meters. In this region, the flora includes vegetation that grows near the rivers, like the carob...
- Cléber Chalá
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Cléber Manuel Chalá Herrón is an Ecuadorian football midfielder who played 86 games for the Ecuador national team between 1992 and 2004. Chalá played for Ecuador at the 2002 FIFA World Cup and in the 1993 Copa América, 1997 Copa América and 2001 Copa...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Chala is a census town in Kannur district in the state of Kerala, India and is situated 8 km from kannur town and lies on Kannu-Tellichery National highway.
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Chala is a census town in Valsad district in the state of Gujarat, India.
- ICD-9-CM Classification, Disease or medical condition
A chalazion, also known as a meibomian gland lipogranuloma, is a cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a blocked meibomian gland, usually on the upper eyelid. Chalazia differ from styes in that they are subacute and usually painless...
Chala is an Uzbek term meaning "neither this nor that," referring to Bukharan Jews who were allegedly forcibly converted to Islam beginning in the late eighteenth century. In response, these Chala Jews outwardly practiced Islam, but secretly retained...
- Chala District
- Statistical region, Location
Chala District is one of thirteen districts of the province Caravelí in Peru.
- Chala Bagundi
- Comedy Film, Film, Topic, Award-Winning Work
Chala Bagundi is a 2000 Telugu film directed and produced by E. V. V. Satyanarayana. The film stars Srikanth, Vadde Naveen, Malavika and Asha Saini in the lead roles. The film was remade in Kannada as Bahala Chennagide with Shivrajkumar.
- Walter Chalá
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Walter Leodán Chalá Vázquez is a Ecuadorian football forward who last played for FC Rubin Kazan. He made his debut in the Russian National Football League for FC Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk on April 29, 2013 in a game against FC Petrotrest Saint...
- Lake Chala
- Lake, Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
Lake Chala, also known as Dschalla, is a crater lake in a caldera on the borders of Tanzania and Kenya on the eastern edge of Mount Kilimanjaro, not far from the town of Moshi and 8 km north of Taveta. Depending on the time of year, it ranges in...