Meaning : The Chinese name Chang means 'flourishing, thriving, prosperous and fluent'., Dweller From The Market,
Pronunciation : (CH-uh-ng ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chang:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Chang:
- Chinese Meaning: The name Chang is a Chinese baby name. In Chinese the meaning of the name Chang is: Smooth.
- From Chinese 昌 "flourishing, prosperous" (which is usually only masculine), 畅 "smooth, fluent" or 长 "long".
Definition funny of Chang:
- let's score some chang
- What are you doing tonight? I'm gonna chang out, eating chicken fingers with four time NBA All Star Chauncy Billups. No big deal.
- Girl: Hey Chang! Chang: Yo babe. Daniel: CHANGLES. Chang: Oh Sh*t.
- Yo dude, let's go chang at your place
- Dylan: Hello sir, would you like to touch my chang? Mike: No.
- Did you hear about Dave? He pulled a Chang over at XYZCorp.
- wow that guys a real chang
Expression information Chang:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Chang:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Chang:
- None Like You [feat. Kale Chang] by New Hope Oahu from the Album Victorious
- Zui Chang De Dian Ying by Jay Chou from the Album On The Run
- Dorje Chang by Chico Dall'Inha & Pema Dorjee from the Album Prayers for My Guru
- Miss Chang (feat. Taiwan MC, Cyph4) by Chinese Man from the Album Racing With the Sun
- Chang Han (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Chang Hai
- Chang and Sword by Cliff Martinez from the Album Only God Forgives (Deluxe Edition)
- Ching Chang Chong by Rucka Rucka Ali from the Album Ching Chang Chong
- Open The Door (feat. Kim Chang Yeol) (New Version) by Lim Chang Jung from the Album Open The Door
- Lai Chang (Album Version) by Kay Tse from the Album Slowness
- Ching Chang Chong (feat. DJ Not Nice) by Rucka Rucka Ali from the Album I'm Black, You're White & These Are Clearly Parodies
Books about Chang:
- Chemistry, 11th Edition - Jan 17, 2012 by Raymond Chang and Kenneth A. Goldsby
- General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts - Jan 7, 2013 by Raymond Chang and Kenneth Goldsby
- Chemistry - Jan 8, 2015 by Raymond Chang and Kenneth Goldsby
- On Such a Full Sea: A Novel - Dec 2, 2014 by Chang-rae Lee
- Baking with Less Sugar: Recipes for Desserts Using Natural Sweeteners and Little-to-No White Sugar - Apr 21, 2015 by Joanne Chang and Joseph De Leo
- Chemistry - Jan 13, 2009 by Raymond Chang
- Economics: The User's Guide - Aug 26, 2014 by Ha-Joon Chang
- Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China - Aug 12, 2003 by Jung Chang
- Momofuku - Oct 27, 2009 by David Chang and Peter Meehan
- Can't Stop Won't Stop: A History of the Hip-Hop Generation - Dec 27, 2005 by Jeff Chang and D.J. Kool Herc
Movies about Chang:
- Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts: Total Body2013 NR
- Shaolin Taizu Chang Quan(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- International Wushu Competition Routine-Chang Quan(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- Taizu Chang Quan (English Subtitled)2008 NR
- Enter the Clowns (Chou Jue Deng Chang) (Home Use) (English Subtitled)2005 NR
- The East Wind State Farm (Guo Ying Dong Feng Nong Chang) (Home Use)2012 NR
- Chang Quan Routine (English Subtitled)2008 NR
- Chang'e2013 NR
- Enter the Clowns (Chou Jue Deng Chang) (Institutional Use) (English Subtitled)2010 NR
Wiki information Chang:
- Michael Chang
- Measured person, Topic, Tennis Player, Person, Tennis Tournament Champion, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Hall of fame inductee, Identity
Michael Te-Pei Chang is an American tennis player. He became the youngest male player to win a Grand Slam singles title when he won the French Open in 1989 at the age of 17 years and 4 months. Known for his on-court speed and fighting spirit, Chang...
- Geographical Feature, Location, Body Of Water, River
The Yangtze River, known in China as the Chang Jiang or the Yangzi, is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world. It flows for 6,300 kilometers from the glaciers on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau in Qinghai eastward across southwest,...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Chang'an is an ancient capital of more than ten dynasties in Chinese history, today known as Xi'an. Chang'an means "Perpetual Peace" in Classical Chinese. During the short-lived Xin dynasty, the city was renamed "Constant Peace"; yet after its fall...
- Singer, Social network user, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Identity, Award Nominee
A-mei or A-Mei, stylized as a MEI since 2014, is the stage name of the aboriginal Taiwanese pop singer and songwriter Chang Hui-mei. Born as Amit Kulilay in the rugged mountains of eastern Taiwan, A-mei is the seventh-oldest in a family of nine...
- Pop Artist, Musician, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Songwriter, Film actor, TV Actor,
Chang-min Shim is an actor.
- David Chang
- Actor, Chef, Topic, Person, TV Personality, Topic, Influence Node, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Author
David Chang is an American restauranteur, author, and television personality. He is the founder of the Momofuku restaurant group, which includes Momofuku Noodle Bar, Momofuku Ssäm Bar, Má Pêche, Milk Bar and Momofuku Ko in New York City, Momofuku...
- Mike Chang
- Film character, TV Character, Fictional Character
Michael "Mike" Robert Chang, Jr. is a fictional character from the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. The character is portrayed by actor and dancer Harry Shum, Jr., and has appeared on Glee since the fourth episode in the first season,...
- Sarah Chang
- Violinist, Award Winner, Person, Identity, Social network user, Musician, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor
Sarah Chang is an American classical violinist. Recognized as a child prodigy, she first played as a soloist with the New York Philharmonic and the Philadelphia Orchestra in 1989. She enrolled at Juilliard School to study music, graduated in 1999,...
- Iris Chang
- Historian, Film story contributor, Author, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Iris Chang is a writer.
- Chang and Eng Bunker
Chang and Eng Bunker were Thai-American conjoined twin brothers whose condition and birthplace became the basis for the term "Siamese twins".