Meaning : Giving, Kindness, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), CHER-i-tee, CHAR-i-tee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Charity:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Charity:
- English Meaning: The name Charity is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Charity is: Benevolent goodwill and love.
- American Meaning: The name Charity is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Charity is: Benevolent goodwill and love.
- French Meaning: The name Charity is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Charity is: From the Old French 'charite' meaning Christian love, based on the Latin 'cantos' Charity is held up in the New Testament (I Corinthians 13) as the greatest of the three Christian virtues, with Faith and Hope.
- Latin Meaning: The name Charity is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Charity is: Giving. Benevolent goodwill and love.
- From the English word charity, ultimately derived from Late Latin caritas meaning "generous love", from Latin carus "dear, beloved". Caritas was in use as a Roman Christian name. The English name Charity came into use among the Puritans after the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Charity:
- person 1 : whoa check out that chick. she's almost as cool as charity. person 2: pshh no one's as cool as charity
- Charity is a great person to be with.
- Person 1: Charity's my best friend. Person 2: Isn't she so sweet? I wish she'd talk more, though. Person 1: *Goes into shock mode and then falls on the ground laughing*
- The Lazy Charity, Jerry's Kids, Ronald Mcdonald House
- Showing and giving love to fellow man with unbiased nature. " Charity begins at home".
- Chris: That Dumbass Bitch started a rumor that caused a dearly loved friend to take his life all for social media attention. Tom: wow what a Charity.
- Ben: Charity go make me 600 sandwiches. Charity: dangit! no! Ben: Yes! Go! Charity: Ugh! You suck Ben! *makes 600 sandwiches*
Expression information Charity:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Charity:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Charity:
- Charity's Theme by Sweet Charity Orchestra;Fred Werner from the Album Sweet Charity (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- A Little Respect (Charity Hull KR Challenge Cup Final) - Single by Hull KR feat Erasure from the Album A Little Respect (Charity Hull KR Challenge Cup Final) - Single
- Music Box Blues (Point Hope Charity Mix) by Trans-Siberian Orchestra from the Album Music Box Blues (Point Hope Charity Mix)
- Hey, Big Spender from Sweet Charity by Gwen Verdon;Helen Gallagher;Fred Werner;Ralph Burns from the Album Greatest Hits of Broadway
- Love Will Come Through (SIA Charity Single) by Travis from the Album Singles
- Where Charity and Love Prevail by WLP Choir from the Album Catholic Treasures III: Classic Hymns and Songs
- Sweet Charity: The Rhythm of Life by Arnold Soboloff;Harold Pierson;Eddie Gasper;Sweet Charity Ensemble from the Album Sweet Charity (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Sweet Charity: Big Spender by Helen Gallagher;Thelma Oliver;Sweet Charity Ensemble from the Album Sweet Charity (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Sweet Charity by Denis O'Hare from the Album Sweet Charity - New Broadway Cast
- Charity Ball (Single Version) by Fanny from the Album First Time In A Long Time: The Reprise Recordings
Books about Charity:
- Toxic Charity: How Churches and Charities Hurt Those They Help, And How to Reverse It - Oct 2, 2012 by Robert D. Lupton
- Charity: The Place of the Poor in the Biblical Tradition - Nov 25, 2014 by Gary A. Anderson
- Charity Detox: What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results - Jul 7, 2015 by Robert D. Lupton
- Charity Case: How the Nonprofit Community Can Stand Up For Itself and Really Change the World - Sep 4, 2012 by Dan Pallotta
- Charity: The Heroic and Heartbreaking Story of Charity Hospital in Hurricane Katrina - Jul 13, 2015 by Jim Carrier and Michael Sanborn
- Blow (Hard Hit Book 2) - Sep 14, 2015 by Charity Parkerson
- Charity and Philanthropy For Dummies - Feb 3, 2014 by Karl T. Muth and Michael T. S. Lindenmayer
- Charity (The Distinguished Rogues Book 3) - Aug 2, 2011 by Heather Boyd
- With Charity For All: Why Charities Are Failing and a Better Way to Give - Nov 5, 2013 by Ken Stern
- Charity (Samson) - Jun 9, 2011 by Len Deighton
Movies about Charity:
- 2 Broke Girls: Season 22012 NR
- The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete First Season1960 Unrated
- Sweet Charity1969 G
- Newsradio - The Complete Fourth Season1995 NR
- The Office: The Complete BBC Collection2004 NR
- All Creatures Great & Small: The Complete Series 3 Collection2003 NR
- Rob & Big: Season 32008 NR
- Evening Shade - Season One1990 NR
- Berliner Philharmoniker & Yutaka Sado - Charity Concert for Japan2011 NR
- Tracey Takes On... Season 11996 NR
Wiki information Charity:
- Charitable organization
- Radio subject, Industry, Organization type, Literature Subject, Organization sector, Non-profit designation
A charitable organization is a type of non-profit organization. It differs from other types of NPOs in that it centers on non-profit and philanthropic goals as well as social well-being. The legal definition of charitable organization varies...
- Award discipline, Literature Subject
The practice of charity means the voluntary giving of help to those in need, as a humanitarian act.
- Charity Commission for England and Wales
- Organization, Author, Government Agency
The Charity Commission for England and Wales is the non-ministerial government department that regulates registered charities in England and Wales. The Charity Commission answers directly to the UK Parliament rather than to Government ministers. It...
- Organization type
In Christian theology charity, Latin caritas, is by Thomas Aquinas understood as "the friendship of man for God", which "unites us to God". He holds it as "the most excellent of the virtues". Further, Aquinas holds that "the habit of charity extends...
- FA Community Shield
- Recurring event, Sports League Championship
The Football Association Community Shield is English football's annual match contested between the champions of the previous Premier League season and the holders of the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium. If the Premier League champions also won the FA Cup...
- Charity record
- Musical genre
A charity record is a release of a song for a specific charitable cause. Ex-Beatle George Harrison's "Bangla Desh" single in 1971 is commonly acknowledged as the first ever purpose-made charity single – in this case to help fund relief efforts...
- Charity shop
A charity shop, thrift shop, thrift store, hospice shop, resale shop, drift store, opportunity shop or op shop is a retail establishment run by a charitable organization to raise money. Charity shops are a type of social enterprise. They sell mainly...
Tzedakah or Ṣ'daqah in Classical Hebrew, is a Hebrew word literally meaning justice or righteousness but commonly used to signify charity, though it is a different concept from charity because tzedakah is an obligation and charity is typically...
- Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Cup
- Recurring event
The Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Cup, more popularly known as Charity Cup, is an annual football match contested by the champions of the previous Malaysia Super League season and the winners of the Malaysia Cup. The fixture is ranked below the FA Cup and...
- Benefit concert
A benefit concert or charity concert is a type of musical benefit performance featuring musicians, comedians, or other performers that is held for a charitable purpose, often directed at a specific and immediate humanitarian crisis. Benefit concerts...