Meaning : Accomplish; Succeed, Chéng is a Chinese name meaning accomplished.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (CH-uh-ng),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cheng:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Cheng:
- From Chinese 成 "accomplish, succeed" or 诚 "sincere".
Definition funny of Cheng:
- why cant i be a cheng. FCK!!
- Dude, did you see Cheng this morning? I have to finish my math homework. I think he's wasted from that party last night, dude you should have seen the way he fucked off the cops then fucked some bitches.
- Got an 8 ball of grade cheng mate, lets get sniffin
- dat boi iz cheng!! dat gyal iz cheng!!
- Shit, hide the cheng it's the leng!
Songs about Cheng:
- Da Cheng Xiao Ai by Leehom Wang from the Album Heroes of Earth
- Xiao Cheng Gu Shi by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Xiao Cheng Da Shi (Live) by Jacky Cheung from the Album Live The Life
- Melody: Yi Feng Qing Shu/ Xiao Cheng Gu Shi/ Man Bu Ren Sheng Lu by Orchid 18 from the Album Theresa Teng Memorial Songs
- Wen Cheng Gong Zhu by Yida Huang from the Album The Great Finale
- Xiao Cheng Gu Shi by Teresa Teng from the Album Lovers In Heaven (10th Anniversary Edition)
- The Regiment Of Children Catches The City Beijing (Hai Er Duo Qu Bei Jing Cheng) by China Broadcast Childrens Choir from the Album Childrens Folk Rhymes In Beijing: A Boy Sits On A Stone-Block At The Gate (Bei Jing Tong Yao: Xiao Xiao Zi Zuo Men Dun Er)
- Cheng Mai Drift - The Golden Triangle by Logical Drift from the Album The Colors of Asia
- Cheng Shi by Deserts Xuan from the Album A City
- Cheng Shi Zu Yin (Album Version) by Paula Tsui from the Album Zhen Jin Dian - Paula Tsui
Books about Cheng:
- How to Bake Pi: An Edible Exploration of the Mathematics of Mathematics - May 5, 2015 by Eugenia Cheng
- Concrete Countertops: Design, Forms, and Finishes for the New Kitchen and Bath - Apr 15, 2002 by Fu-Tung Cheng and Eric Olsen
- Field and Wave Electromagnetics (2nd Edition) - Jan 11, 1989 by David K. Cheng
- Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting - Apr 20, 2012 by Victor Cheng
- Concrete Countertops Made Simple: A Step-By-Step Guide (Made Simple (Taunton Press)) - Dec 2, 2008 by Fu-Tung Cheng and Matthew Millman
- Statics and Strength of Materials - Sep 16, 1996 by Fa-Hwa Cheng
- Huanying 1: An Invitation to Chinese Workbook 2 (Cheng & Tsui Chinese Language Sereis) (Chinese Edition) - May 26, 2008 by Jiaying Howard and Lanting Xu
- Cheng Man-Ching's Advanced Tai-Chi Form Instructions - Jun 1985 by Manqing Zheng and Douglas Wile
- Designing Type - Apr 3, 2006 by Karen Cheng
- Advanced Accounting - Jul 12, 2011 by Paul M. Fischer and William J. Tayler
Movies about Cheng:
- Luxury Car (Jiang Cheng Xia Ri) (English Subtitled)2014 NR
- Appreciation of Cheng-style Bagua Zhang and Weapons2006 NR CC
- Ghost Town (Fei Cheng)2006 NR
- Cheng Man Ching Tai Chi Form Instruction... Clear and Simple2013 NR
- Tai Cheng 90 Day DVD Workout + Rumble Roller by Beachbody
- Luxury Car (Jiang Cheng Xia Ri) - Amazon.com Exclusive2013 Unrated
- Concrete Countertops DIY (Instructional DVD) featuring Fu-Tung Cheng2005
- Tai Cheng DVD Workout - Base Kit by Beachbody
- Tai Cheng DVD Workout - Master Kit by Beachbody
- Cheng-style Eight Diagram Ziwu Yuanyang Yue (English Subtitled)2006 NR
Wiki information Cheng:
- Dated location, Location, Chinese province, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Cyclone-affected area
Hainan is the smallest and southernmost province of the People's Republic of China. The name "Hainan" also refers to Hainan Island, the main island of the province. Hainan is located in the South China Sea, separated from Guangdong's Leizhou...
- Sammi Cheng
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist
Sammi Hui Cheng Sau-man is a Hong Kong Cantopop singer and actress. Sammi is known as one of the most prominent female singers in Hong Kong, with album sales of over 25 million copies throughout the Asia-pacific. Most notably in the 1990s, she was...
- Jackie Chan
- Film producer, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Film cinematographer, Organization founder, Film director, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician
Jackie Chan, SBS, MBE is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer. In his movies, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts, which he typically...
- Zheng He
- Diplomat, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Person, Inventor
Zheng He, formerly romanized as Cheng Ho, was a Hui court eunuch, mariner, explorer, diplomat, and fleet admiral during China's early Ming Dynasty. Zheng commanded expeditionary voyages to Southeast Asia, South Asia, Western Asia, and East Africa...
- Ekin Cheng
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Film actor, Film writer, Topic, Musician
Ekin Cheng is a Hong Kong actor and Cantopop singer. Early in his career, he used the name Dior as a first name. He has also been referred to as Noodle Cheng, after a popular noodle product with a similar name. Currently Ekin is the name used.
- Military Person, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Koxinga or Coxinga is the honorific title of Zheng Chenggong a Chinese military leader who was born in Hirado, Japan to the Chinese merchant/pirate Zheng Zhilong and his Japanese wife Tagawa Matsu, and who died on Formosa. A Ming loyalist and the...
- Kevin Cheng
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Kevin Cheng Ka-wing is a Hong Kong American actor and singer who is currently under the management of the Hong Kong television network TVB. Cheng rose to fame in late 2004 after playing his first lead role in the TVB drama Hard Fate. He is best known...
- Adam Cheng
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person
Adam Cheng Siu-chow is a Hong Kong TVB actor and Cantopop singer.
- Location, Chinese prefecture-level city, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Filming location, Capital of administrative division
Chengdu, formerly romanized as Chengtu, is the provincial capital of Sichuan province in Southwest China, as well as a major city in Western China. It holds sub-provincial administrative status. The administrative area houses 14,047,625 inhabitants:...
- Ronald Cheng
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person, Award Winner, Film actor, Musician, Film director, Award Nominee
Ronald Cheng Chung-Kei is a Hong Kong cantopop singer and actor.