Meaning : Cherry refers to the fruit of the same name, it can also mean 'charity'., The Love of a Christian, Cherry Fruit,
Pronunciation : CHER-ee , CHE ree, (CHEH-riy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cherry:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Cherry:
- Cherry came about as a short form of the feminine name Charity, which comes from the Latin word ‘caritas’ and is said to mean ‘The Love Of A Christian’. It is often mistakenly taken to refer to the fruit and is quite a trendy name at the moment.
- French Meaning: The name Cherry is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Cherry is: Dear one; darling.
- American Meaning: The name Cherry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cherry is: Dear one; darling.
- English Meaning: The name Cherry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cherry is: Sometimes used as a name derived from the fruit. Origlnally a . Famous bearers: Cherry was one of Mr Pecksniff's daughters in Charles Dickens' novel 'Martin Chuzzlewit'.
- Simply means "cherry" from the name of the fruit. It can also be a diminutive of CHARITY. It has been in use since the late 19th century.
Definition funny of Cherry:
- Idiot: "Dude, that bitch told me she was a virgin, but she didn't bleed when I did her last night. Somebody else must have got to her cherry first." Less-of-an-Idiot: "Um, maybe she just uses tampons or something." Idiot: "Oh..."
- Pass me that cherry, I love them.
- I popped my girlfriend's cherry while I fingered her.
- (a) I popped her cherry, it was ill (b) Knock the cherry off that cig before you throw it in the brush (c) It's cherry, just hit it and pass (d) That car's cherry
- 1) Spit out the pit when you eat a cherry 2) (See definition; no need to repeat that)
- Dave's 66 corvette is cherry
- Did you see those cherries poking wild through her t shirt? She nearly took my eyes out.
Expression information Cherry:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Cherry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Cherry:
- Cherry, Cherry - Neil Diamond
- Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (Radio Version) by KT Tunstall from the Album Eye To The Telescope
- Cherry Bomb by The Runaways from the Album The Runaways
- Cherry Pie by Warrant from the Album Cherry Pie [Explicit]
- Cherry Bomb by John Mellencamp from the Album The Lonesome Jubilee (Remastered)
- Cherry Bomb by John Mellencamp from the Album The Best That I Could Do 1978 - 1988
- Cherry, Cherry by Neil Diamond from the Album All-Time Greatest Hits
- Cherry Pie by Warrant from the Album The Best Of Warrant
- Cherry Bomb by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts from the Album Greatest Hits
- Cherry Picking by Potty Mouth from the Album Potty Mouth EP
Books about Cherry:
- Cherry - Sep 1, 2001 by Mary Karr
- Desired Affliction 1 (Cherry Blossom Series) - May 1, 2014 by C.A. Harms
- Mr Malloy: A BWWM Teacher-Student Romance - Sep 13, 2015 by Cherry Kay
- A Cherry Cola Christmas (A Cherry Cola Book Club Novel) - Sep 29, 2015 by Ashton Lee
- Lit: A Memoir (P.S.) - Jun 29, 2010 by Mary Karr
- Cherry - Jun 5, 2014 by Giselle Renarde
- Murder in Cherry Hills (Cozy Cat Caper Mystery Book 1) - Aug 7, 2015 by Paige Sleuth
- One Step Forward: A BBW Stepbrother Romance (Step by Step ~ Forbidden Love Trilogy Book 1) - Jun 16, 2015 by Gillian Cherry
- The Cherry Harvest: A Novel - Jun 2, 2015 by Lucy Sanna
- Desired Affliction 2 (Cherry Blossom Series) - May 19, 2014 by C.A. Harms
Movies about Cherry:
- Mugshots: Rabbi Neulander - The Cherry Hill Scandal2013 NR CC
- Strawberry Shortcake: Jammin With Cherry Jam2013 CC
- Coming of Age in Cherry Grove: The Invasion2014 NR CC
- Looking for Cherry Blossoms2009 NR
- Cherry2012 NR CC
- Cherry 20001988 PG-13 CC
- Under the Cherry Moon1986 PG-13 CC
- The Cherry Orchard1999 NR
- Wild Cherry2011 R
- About Cherry2012 Unrated CC
Wiki information Cherry:
- Food, Drug dosage flavor, Ingredient, Drug ingredient
A cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, and is a fleshy drupe. The cherry fruits of commerce are usually obtained from a limited number of species such as cultivars of the sweet cherry, Prunus avium. The name 'cherry' also refers to...
- Cherry blossom
- Biological Species, Ingredient, Organism Classification
A cherry blossom is the flower of any of several trees of genus Prunus, particularly the Japanese Cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is called Sakura after the Japanese. Cherry blossom is speculated to be native to the Himalayas. Currently it is widely...
- Sweet Cherry
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Prunus avium, commonly called wild cherry, sweet cherry, bird cherry, or gean, is a species of cherry native to Europe, Anatolia, Maghreb, and western Asia, from the British Isles south to Morocco and Tunisia, north to the Trondheimsfjord region in...
- Cherry Red Records
- Identity, Business Operation, Record label, Employer, Organization
Cherry Red is a London-based independent record label formed in 1978. Since the late 1980s, the company has also reissued out-of-print albums from other labels, and is owner of the subsidiary labels Cherry Pop Records and BBR.
- Cherry Hill
- Dated location, Sports Team Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location
Cherry Hill is a township in Camden County, New Jersey, in the United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township had a population of 71,045, reflecting an increase of 1,080 from the 69,965 counted in the 2000 Census. As of 2010, the...
- Black Cherry
- Biological Species, Ingredient, Organism Classification
Prunus serotina, commonly called black cherry, wild black cherry, rum cherry, or mountain black cherry, is a woody plant species belonging to the genus Prunus. The species is widespread and common in North America and South America. A mature black...
- Sour Cherry
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Drug ingredient
Prunus cerasus is a species of Prunus in the subgenus Cerasus, native to much of Europe and southwest Asia. It is closely related to the sweet cherry, but has a fruit that is more acidic, and has greater nutritional benefits. The nutritional...
- Don Cherry
- Athlete, Ice hockey coach, Person, Ice hockey player, TV Actor, TV Personality, Film actor, Measured person, Topic, Film music contributor
Don Cherry is the cohost of hockey night in canada.
- Cherry picking
Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may...
- Nissan Cherry
- Automobile Model
The Datsun Cherry, known later as the Nissan Cherry, was a series of small cars which formed Nissan's first front-wheel-drive supermini model line. The Cherry featured FF layout, meaning front-engine, front-wheel drive. The Cherry line includes the...