Meaning : Unintelligible speakers, Unintelligible Speakers, Borne by Cheyenne Brando, meaning 'unintelligible speakers'.,
Pronunciation : shie-AN , (SHayAEN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cheyenne:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Cheyenne:
- French Meaning: The name Cheyenne is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Cheyenne is: An Algonquian tribe of the Great Plains. Capital city of Wyoming.
- Native American Meaning: The name Cheyenne is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Cheyenne is: An Algonquian tribe of the Great Plains. Capital city of Wyoming.
- American Meaning: The name Cheyenne is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cheyenne is: An Algonquian tribe of the Great Plains. Capital city of Wyoming.
- Derived from the Dakota word shahiyena meaning "red speakers". This is the name of a Native American people of the Great Plains. The name was supposedly given to the Cheyenne by the Dakota because their language was unrelated to their own. As a given name, it has been in use since the 1950s.
Definition funny of Cheyenne:
- Damn that girl Cheyenne is awesome
- I'm gonna Cheyenne that bitch when i see her tomorrow!
- Person one: "Wow! That girl is so nice and perfect, and she never makes anyone mad!" Person two: "She has the makings of a Cheyenne!"
- Hey, did you see that Cheyenne girl yesterday, oh yeah, shes the coolest person ive ever met.
- one day i was crying and cheyenne took me in her arms and conforted me :)
- guy1: dude! I met the most amazing girl last night. She’s a total Cheyenne. guy2: you better be careful. You might not survive this.
- I met this girl, she was crazy fun, sweet gorgeous,, and had a bit of a temper,, it was awesome hmm she sounds like a cheyenne,, have fun
Expression information Cheyenne:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Cheyenne:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Cheyenne:
- Cheyenne by Jason Derulo from the Album Everything Is 4 [Explicit]
- Cheyenne by Jason Derulo from the Album Everything Is 4 [Clean]
- I Can Still Make Cheyenne (Album Version) by George Strait from the Album 50 Number Ones
- July In Cheyenne (Song For Lane's Momma) by Aaron Watson from the Album Real Good Time
- I Can Still Make Cheyenne by George Strait from the Album Blue Clear Sky
- Cheyenne's Song by Dean Evenson & Cha-Das-Ska-Dum from the Album Native Healing
- I Can Still Make Cheyenne by George Strait from the Album The Cowboy Rides Away: Live From AT&T Stadium
- The Beaches of Cheyenne by Garth Brooks Tribute from the Album Pickin' on Garth Brooks - A Tribute
- I Can Still Make Cheyenne by George Strait from the Album Latest Greatest Straitest Hits
- Cheyenne Anthem by Kansas from the Album Leftoverture
Books about Cheyenne:
- Cheyenne: A Timeless Paranormal Romance (Timeless #1) (A Timeless Series Novel) - May 1, 2012 by Lisa L Wiedmeier
- The Cheyenne - Nov 23, 1999 by John H. Moore
- The Cheyenne (True Books: American Indians) - May 22, 2011 by Kevin Cunningham and Peter Benoit
- Protecting Cheyenne (SEAL of Protection) (Volume 5) - Mar 28, 2015 by Susan Stoker
- The Cheyenne Indians: Their History and Lifeways, Edited and Illustrated (Library of Perennial Philosophy) - Aug 29, 2008 by George Bird Grinnell and Joseph A. Fitzgerald
- A Cheyenne Christmas Homecoming (The Sweet Cheyenne Quartet Book 4) - Nov 27, 2014 by Caroline Lee
- Silk and Spurs (Rough and Ready Book 1) - Nov 26, 2011 by Cheyenne McCray
- Cheyenne Blood Storm (The Pony Soldiers Book 4) - May 30, 2014 by Chet Cunningham
- Cheyenne Again - May 20, 2002 by Eve Bunting and Irving Toddy
- Zack (Armed and Dangerous Book 1) - Jul 9, 2015 by Cheyenne McCray
Movies about Cheyenne:
- The Man From Cheyenne1942 PG CC
- The Cheyenne Social Club1970 PG CC
- Rough Riders Of Cheyenne NR CC
- Broadway to Cheyenne (1932)2007 NR CC
- In Old Cheyenne (1941)2012 NR CC
- In Old Cheyenne NR CC
- Cheyenne: Indians Of The Plains2007 NR CC
- Cheyenne Autumn1964 PG CC
- Cheyenne - The Complete First Season2006 NR
- The Cheyenne Social Club / Firecreek2006 NR
Wiki information Cheyenne:
- Military Combatant, Ethnicity, American Indian group, Ethnicity in fiction
The Cheyenne are one of the groups of indigenous people of the Great Plains and their language is of the Algonquian language family. The Cheyenne comprise two Native American groups, the Só'taeo'o or Só'taétaneo'o and the Tsétsêhéstâhese. These...
- Identity, Governmental Jurisdiction, Filming location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Travel destination, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village
Cheyenne is the capital and most populous city of the US state of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. It is the principal city of the Cheyenne, Wyoming, Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Laramie County. The population...
- TV Western, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, TV Program, Netflix Title, Identity, Award-Winning Work
Cheyenne is an American western television series of 108 black-and-white episodes broadcast on ABC from 1955 to 1963. The show was the first hour-long western, and in fact the first hour-long dramatic series of any kind, with continuing characters,...
- Cheyenne Mountain Complex
- Filming location, Geographical Feature, Mountain, Location
The Cheyenne Mountain Complex is a military installation and nuclear bunker located in Colorado Springs, Colorado at the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, which hosts the activities of several tenant units. Also located in Colorado Springs is the...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location
Cheyenne is a town in Roger Mills County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 801 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Roger Mills County.
- Cheyenne River Indian Reservation
- City/Town/Village, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, US Indian Reservation, Dated location
The Cheyenne River Indian Reservation was created by the United States in 1889 by breaking up the Great Sioux Reservation, following its victory over the Lakota in a series of wars in the 1870s. The reservation covers almost all of Dewey and Ziebach...
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes
The Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes are a united, federally recognized tribe of Southern Arapaho and Southern Cheyenne people in western Oklahoma.
- Cheyenne Jackson
- Actor, TV program guest, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee, Topic, TV Actor
Cheyenne David Jackson is an American actor and singer-songwriter. His credits include leading roles in Broadway musicals and other stage roles, as well as film and television roles, concert singing, and music recordings. After beginning his acting...
- Cheyenne County
- US County, Location, Administrative Division, Literature Subject, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Cheyenne County is the sixth-least densely populated of the 64 counties of the U.S. state of Colorado. The county population was 1,836 at 2010 census. The county seat is Cheyenne Wells.
- Cheyenne Brando
- Model, Deceased Person, Person, Public figure with medical condition
Tarita Cheyenne Brando was a Tahitian model and the daughter of Marlon Brando by his third wife Tarita Teriipaia, a former Tahitian actress whom he met while filming Mutiny on the Bounty in 1962.