Meaning : Younger Energy, Chi is a Vietnamese name meaning 'twig' or 'tree branch'.,
Pronunciation : (chee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chi:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Chi:
- African Meaning: The name Chi is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Chi is: God'.
Definition funny of Chi:
- Kanye West is from the Chi
- Hey, your house is too close to that intersection. Chi flows too much to you house and it would brings trouble. Change your house's feng shui by planting trees or change the entrance to you house will help.
- 'I walk through the valley of Chi where death is/ Top floor, the view alone will leave you breathless' From kanye west- jesus walks
- "Damn, did you see chi? She is looking fine!"
- I used that chi on my hair yesterday, it worked so well!
- "chi is awesome"
- 1.) I sense that your chi is not flowing well... 2.) You are way too obsessed over Chi.
Expression information Chi:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Chi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Chi:
- Its Nothin (Instrumental) (feat. Fat Joe, Freddie Foxxx & Chi Ali) by Diamond D from the Album The Diam Piece Instrumentals
- Chi Mai by Geoff Love & His Orchestra from the Album In The Mood For Love
- Running Water Sleep Machine - Water Music for Sleep, Relaxing Sounds of Nature for Massage, Yoga, tai Chi, Reiki... by Sounds of Nature White Noise Sound Effects from the Album The Water Effect - Water Sounds and Sound Effects for Sound Therapy, Massage, Essential Meditation Healing Méditation - Mother Earth Soothing Music
- Puccini: La Rondine / Act 1 - Chi il bel sogno di Doretta (Doretta's Dream Song) by Jeffrey Tate from the Album Renée Fleming - The Beautiful Voice
- La Traviata : Act 2 "Di Provenza il mar, il suol - Chi dal cor ti cancellò!" [Germont, Alfredo] by Gabriele Santini & Maria Callas from the Album Simply Callas
- Le Professionnel - Chi Mai Ringtone by The Theme Tune Kids from the Album Le Professionnel - Chi Mai Ringtone
- Chi Chi Bon Bon by Pitbull feat. Osmani García from the Album Dale
- Tai Chi by Paul Hertzog from the Album Kickboxer: The Deluxe Edition Soundtrack
- La rondine : Chi il bel sogno di Doretta by Luba Orgonasova from the Album Puccini (The Best Of)
- Giulio Cesare, HWV17: Act I. scena V: II.Aria "Non disperar, chi sa?" by Karina Gauvin from the Album Handel: Giulio Cesare HWV17
Books about Chi:
- The Way of Energy: Mastering the Chinese Art of Internal Strength with Chi Kung Exercise (A Gaia Original) - Nov 15, 1991 by Master Lam Kam-Chuen
- The Harvard Medical School Guide to Tai Chi: 12 Weeks to a Healthy Body, Strong Heart, and Sharp Mind (Harvard... - Apr 9, 2013 by Peter Wayne
- Chi Gung: Chinese Healing, Energy and Natural Magick - Sep 8, 2002 by L.V. Carnie
- Chi Energy - Activation, Cultivation and Flow - Apr 2, 2007 by Richard E. Clear
- Chi's Sweet Home, volume 1 - Jun 29, 2010 by Kanata Konami
- Tai Chi For Beginners: 12 Lessons For Reaching Physical, Cognitive and Inner Balance (Tai Chi, Tai Chi For Beginners... - Sep 9, 2015 by Sylvia Boyd
- Chi: Discovering Your Life Energy - Jul 14, 2009 by Waysun Liao
- Chakras Box Set: Top 10 Tai Chi Lessons for Beginners Plus Advice on How to Balance Chakras and How to Practice... - Jul 28, 2015 by William Diaz and Addison Roberts
- Chi Healing Powers Book Set - May 14, 2014 by William Lee
- Chi's Sweet Home, volume 2 - Aug 24, 2010 by Kanata Konami
Movies about Chi:
- Tai Chi for Beginners: 8 Lessons with Dr. Paul Lam - The Complete First Season [HD]2013 CC
- Tai Chi: Discover The Ancient Art2015 NR CC
- Tai Chi Fundamentals for Beginners2009 NR CC
- Tai Chi for Arthritis: 12 Lessons with Dr. Paul Lam - The Complete First Season [HD]2013 CC
- Man of Tai Chi2013 R CC
- Simplified Tai Chi Form 242009 NR CC
- The Chi-Lites - Live In Norfolk 20052012 NR CC
- Tai Chi Meditation for Self-Healing2009 NR CC
- Vista Point SAI GON Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam2007 NR CC
- Yang Tai Chi for Beginners with Master Yang, Jwing-Ming (YMAA)2012 NR
Wiki information Chi:
- Tai chi
- Martial Art
Often shortened to t'ai chi, taiji or tai chi in English usage, T'ai chi ch'uan or tàijíquán is an internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training and its health benefits. Though originally conceived as a martial art, it is also...
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, Namesake, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Vietnamese centrally-controlled municipality, Metropolitan area anchor, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly named and also referred to by some Vietnamese as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam. It was once known as Prey Nokor, an important Khmer sea port prior to annexation by the Vietnamese in the 17th century. Under the name...
- Chi-squared distribution
In probability theory and statistics, the chi-squared distribution with k degrees of freedom is the distribution of a sum of the squares of k independent standard normal random variables. It is a special case of the gamma distribution and is one of...
- Chi-squared test
A chi-squared test, also referred to as test, is any statistical hypothesis test in which the sampling distribution of the test statistic is a chi-square distribution when the null hypothesis is true. Chi-squared tests are often constructed from a...
- Martial Art, Religious Practice
Qigong, qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung is a holistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for health, spirituality, and martial arts training. With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts,...
- Flag referent, Dated location, Literature Subject, Organization founder, Identity, Military Combatant, Organization scope, Court jurisdiction area, Country, Sport Country
Chile, officially the Republic of Chile, is a South American country occupying a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It borders Peru to the north, Bolivia to the northeast, Argentina to the...
- Country, Statistical region, System of nobility, Olympic participating country, Organization member, Beer country / region, Filming location, Film subject, Organization scope, Kingdom
China, officially the People's Republic of China, is a sovereign state in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of over 1.35 billion. The PRC is a single-party state governed by the Communist Party of China, with its...
In traditional Chinese culture, qì or ch'i is an active principle forming part of any living thing. Qi literally translates as "breath", "air", or "gas", and figuratively as "material energy", "life force", or "energy flow". Qi is the central...
- Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Award discipline, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Location, Organization Location, Organization scope, Name source, HUD Foreclosure Area
Chicago is the third most populous city in the United States. With over 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the state of Illinois and the Midwest. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicagoland, is home to nearly...
- Chi Rho
The Chi Rho is one of the earliest forms of christogram, and is used by some Christians. It is formed by superimposing the first two letters chi and rho of the Greek word "ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ" = Christ in such a way to produce the monogram. Although not...