If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chiefs:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Chiefs:
- Yo let's go chief after school today.
- Hey, sup chief?
- Alright, chief. Why's Sam not here? Because he's a chief. That man is a fucking chief.
- Gas station: "Fill it up with regular, chief" Pizzeria: "hey chief, I'll take 2 slices of pizza and a small soda"
- Person 1 - "why isn't Fitz at conditioning today?" Person 2 - "He's being a chief because he pulled his god damn quad again, this is the 20th fucking time! Did you notice that mitch was chiefing as well for his torn labia?" Person 1 - "No, but I do now... those fucking chiefs"
- The Chiefs scored like a million points this year but still didn't make the playoffs.
- "Chief says he'll burn my ass if I'm late for work again. Goddamn it, I'm a fucking Ensign, no fucking way should that dickhead be able to go over my head like that." "You've been in 9 months, and know shit. Say that after you've put in 15 years."
Songs about Chiefs:
- Chief Rocka (Explicit) [Explicit] by The Lords Of The Underground from the Album Here Come The Lords [Explicit]
- Hail to the Chief by US Marine Band from the Album Hail To The Chief
- Hail To The Chief by American Inauguration Band from the Album Hail To The Chief - Obama Presidential Inauguration 2013
- The Chief by Eric Alexander from the Album The Real Thing
- Hail to the Chief by The United States Air Force from the Album Hail to the Chief
- Chief Einherjar by Unleashed from the Album As Yggdrasil Trembles
- Big Chief's Herbs (Sequentia Remix) by Fa Kin Su Pah from the Album Big Chief's Herbs
- Big Chief (Remastered) by Professor Longhair from the Album Crawfish Fiesta (Remastered with Bonus Track)
- Hail to the Chief (James Sanderson) by Usmma Band / Force from the Album Hail to the Chief - A Presidential Celebration of Patriotic Music and Marches
- Chiefs Endzone Song by MysUnderStood from the Album Chiefs Endzone Song
Books about Chiefs:
- Chiefs - Jul 5, 2005 by Stuart Woods
- The Patriarch: A Bruno, Chief of Police novel - Aug 11, 2015 by Martin Walker
- Tom Clancy Commander in Chief (A Jack Ryan Novel) - Dec 1, 2015 by Mark Greaney
- Bruno, Chief of Police: A Novel of the French Countryside - Apr 6, 2010 by Martin Walker
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine - Jun 15, 2015 by Jeanne Bliss
- The Chief: The Life of William Randolph Hearst - Sep 6, 2001 by David Nasaw
- Chiefs (Tom West Series Book 2) - Dec 30, 2013 by James Rogers
- The Children Return: A Bruno, Chief of Police novel - Apr 28, 2015 by Martin Walker
- Chief Joseph & the Flight of the Nez Perce: The Untold Story of an American Tragedy - Oct 10, 2006 by Kent Nerburn
- Chief! - 1974 by Albert A Seedman
Movies about Chiefs:
- Great Native American Warrior Chiefs2004 NR CC
- Extreme Steam: Santa Fe 3751- Route of the Chiefs2006 NR CC
- Super Chief Speed-Style-Service2007 NR CC
- Commander In Chief Season 12005 CC
- Chief Joseph & The Nez Perce Indians2007 NR CC
- Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief2008 PG CC
- Commander in Chief Season 12012 CC
- Battles of Chief Pontiac1952 NR
- NFL History of the Kansas City Chiefs2007 NR
- Commander in Chief - The Inaugural Edition, Part 22005 NR
Wiki information Chiefs:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Award Winner, American football team, Professional Sports Team, Sports Team, Award Nominee, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization
The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team in Kansas City, Missouri. A member of the West Division of the American Football Conference in the National Football League, the team was founded in 1960 as the Dallas Texans, a charter...
- Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Organization, Governmental Body, Employer
The Joint Chiefs of Staff is a body of senior uniformed leaders in the United States Department of Defense who advise the Secretary of Defense, the Homeland Security Council, the National Security Council and the President of the United States on...
- Rugby union Team, Organization, Sports Team, Professional Sports Team
The Chiefs are a professional rugby union team based in Hamilton, New Zealand. Their primary home ground is Waikato Stadium. The Chiefs play in black, red and yellow coloured jerseys. The team competes in the Super Rugby competition known as the...
- Kaizer Chiefs F.C.
- Sports Team, Football team, Organization
Kaizer Chiefs Football Club is a South African football club based in Johannesburg that plays in the Premier Soccer League. The team is nicknamed Amakhosi, which means "lords" or "chiefs" in Zulu, and the "Phefeni Glamour Boys". They currently play...
- Kaiser Chiefs
- Alternative Artist, Composer, Website Owner, Award Winner, Social network user, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, TV program guest, Musical Artist
Kaiser Chiefs are an English indie rock band from Leeds who formed in 2000 as Parva, releasing one studio album, 22, in 2003, before renaming and establishing themselves in their current name that same year. Since their formation the band consists of...
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Job title
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is the highest-ranking military officer in the United States Armed Forces and is the principal military advisor to the President, the National Security Council, and the Secretary of Defense. While the...
- Exeter Chiefs
- Rugby union Team, Name source, Organization, Architectural structure owner, Sports Team
Exeter Chiefs are an English rugby union club based in Exeter, Devon that currently play in the Aviva Premiership, the top level of domestic rugby union in England. They also compete in the Anglo-Welsh Cup and European Rugby Cup competitions.
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee of Pakistan is, in principle, the highest-ranking military officer in the Pakistan Defense Forces, and the principal military advisor to the Prime minister of Pakistan, Parliament of Pakistan,...
- Syracuse Chiefs
- Baseball Team, Sports Team
The Syracuse Chiefs are a 'community-owned', minor league baseball team based in Syracuse, New York. The Triple-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals, the team plays in the International League. NBT Bank Stadium, on Syracuse's northside, is the...
- Spokane Chiefs
- Organization, Sports Team
The Spokane Chiefs are a major junior ice hockey team that plays in the Western Hockey League based out of Spokane, Washington. The team plays its home games at the Spokane Arena. Their uniforms are similar to those of the NHL's Montreal Canadiens....