Meaning : Chole is a pet form of the name Soledad. It means 'solitude'., Victory of the People, Victory Of The People,
Pronunciation : (ch-OWL),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chole:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Chole:
- Chole is so nice. She gets along with everyone.
- Last night Iwas hanging with my choles.
- a Choleboy is a norteno from soledad not no J-cat or scrapa
- 1)The women had a c-hole because she wiped too much. 2)Tim fell into the snow and got snow up his crack and then had a c-hole for a week. 3)Chloe had a stupid friend and wrote c-hole on her birthday card.
- Kylie was stuck in a c-hole for so long, he did not know the dish ran away with the spoon.
- A chole can be the result of many enviornmental factors such as of wiping excessively, using irritable toilet paper, or getting an ass crack full of snow after falling snowboarding on an extremely windy day.
- "Got a chole mate". abbreviated from charcoal
Songs about Chole:
- Stole (Chole Martini Refix) by Anne-Marie from the Album Karate EP
- Aaj Dintai Gelo Chole by Mridul Guha, Manik Aich from the Album Bho Katta Ei Life Ta Mridul Guha
- Aamar Praner Pore Chole Gelo by Rumpa from the Album Amar Anubhabe Rabi Thakur
- Aamar Praner Pore Chole Gelo Ke by Geeta Ghatak from the Album Aamar Rabindranath
- Aami Chiro Tare Dure Chole Jabo by Subrata Roy from the Album Aamare Debo Na Bhulite
- Aami Chirotore Dure Chole Jabo by Sohel Ahmed from the Album Pashaner Bhangale Ghum
- Aami Chole Gele by Satinath Mukhopadhyay from the Album All Time Greats : Satinath Mukhopadhyay
- Aay Chole Aay by Asha Bhosle from the Album Epar Opar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Aay Chole Aay by Manashi Mukhopadhyay from the Album Party Songs
- Aay Chole Aay by Indrani Sen from the Album Ki Anurage
Books about Chole:
- Anonymous: Jesus' hidden years...and yours - Sep 5, 2011 by Alicia Britt Chole
- Blurring Lines - May 22, 2015 by Chloe Walsh
- 40 Days of Decrease: A Different Kind of Hunger. A Different Kind of Fast. - Jan 5, 2016 by Alicia Britt Chole
- Intimate Conversations: Devotions to Nurture a Woman's Soul - Sep 1, 2009 by Alicia Britt Chole
- Finding an Unseen God: Reflections of a Former Atheist - May 1, 2009 by Alicia Britt Chole
- The Choles-Troll That Lived Under The Bridge (Josef Lee's Bedtime Stories for Adults Book 4) - Aug 7, 2014 by Josef Lee
- Crafty Chloe - Feb 21, 2012 by Kelly DiPucchio and Heather Ross
- Korean Folk Tales, Part 1 (Illustrated) - Jul 14, 2012 by Ryuk Yi and Bang Im
- Until the Whole World Knows - Dec 2000 by Alicia Britt Chole
- Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way - Mar 6, 2012 by Chloe Coscarelli and Miki Duisterhof
Movies about Chole:
- Alex Chole Ahava
- Maa Ka Bulawa Aaya Hai / Laal Laal Chole Wali / Pahadaanwali Maa Sheraanwali
- Bare Balloon Babes Chole & Deja
Wiki information Chole:
- Drug ingredient, Nutrient, Chemical Compound, Condition prevention factors, Literature Subject
Cholesterol, from the Ancient Greek chole- and stereos followed by the chemical suffix -ol for an alcohol, is an organic molecule. It is a sterol, a lipid molecule and is biosynthesized by all animal cells because it is an essential structural...
- Chemical Compound, Nutrient, Medical Treatment, Drug ingredient
Cholecalciferol is one of the five forms of vitamin D. It is a secosteroid, that is, a steroid molecule with one ring open. This and all forms of vitamin D are misnamed: vitamins by definition are essential organic compounds which cannot be...
- Infectious Disease, Cause Of Death, Disease or medical condition, ICD-9-CM Classification
Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. Symptoms may range from none, to mild, to severe. The classic symptom is large amounts of watery diarrhea that lasts a few days. Vomiting and muscle...
- Location, Dated location
Chole is one of the woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Arsi Zone, Chole is bordered on the south by Amigna, on the southwest by Sude, on the northwest by Merti, on the north by Aseko, and on the east by Gololcha. Towns in Chole...
- Chole bhature
- Indian Dish, Food, Dish
Chole bhature, is a combination of chole and fried bread called bhatoora.
- ICD-9-CM Classification, Disease or medical condition
Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder. Although most people with gallstones do not have symptoms and will not go on to develop cholecystitis, cholecystitis occurs most commonly due to blockage of the cystic duct with gallstones. This...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Cholet is a commune of western France in the Maine-et-Loire department. It was the capital of military Vendée.
- Medical Treatment
Cholecystectomy is the surgical removal of the gallbladder. It is a common treatment of symptomatic gallstones and other gallbladder conditions. Surgical options include the standard procedure, called laparoscopic cholecystectomy, and an older more...
- Disease or medical condition, ICD-9-CM Classification
Cholestasis is a condition where bile cannot flow from the liver to the duodenum. The two basic distinctions are an obstructive type of cholestasis where there is a mechanical blockage in the duct system that can occur from a gallstone or malignancy,...
- Prescription drug, Drug, Medical Treatment, Condition prevention factors, Drug ingredient
An anion exchange resin. Cholestyramine resin adsorbs and combines with bile acids in the intestine to form an insoluble complex, which is then excreted in the feces. As a result, the absorption of bile acids from the enterohepatic circulation is...