If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Choshu:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Choshu:
- Choshu in the Meiji Restoration (Studies of Modern Japan) - Sep 26, 2000 by Albert M. Craig
- Choshu end of the Edo period - Ishin Shishi background of appearance (Chukoshinsho (86)) (1966) ISBN: 4121000862... -
- Choshu Kiheitai - losers of among the winner (Chukoshinsho) (2002) ISBN: 4121016661 [Japanese Import] -
- Choshu war - crossroads to the shogunate collapsed (Chukoshinsho) (2006) ISBN: 4121018400 [Japanese Import] -
- Choshu-han soden Shinto munenryu (Japanese Edition) - by Takashi Kimura
- Choshu in the Meiji Restoration - Jun 1978 by Albert M. Craig
- Choshu no shigaku: J. Keji kara soshite J. Keji e = Poetics of listening (Japanese Edition) - 1991 by Susumu Shono
- Choshu in the Meiji Restoration (Studies of Modern Japan) by Craig, Albert M. (2000) Paperback - 1707 by Albert M. Craig
- Choshu no tanjo: Posuto modan jidai no ongaku bunka (Japanese Edition) - 1989 by Hiroshi Watanabe
- Choshu to Hagi kaido (Kaido no Nihon shi) (Japanese Edition) - 2001 by Kuniharu Ogawa
Movies about Choshu:
- Wrestling (Others) - Legend The Pro-Wrestling 2012 Kakumei Senshi Choshu Riki Vs Hakai Oji Hashimoto Daichi Ganryujima... Unrated
- Wrestling - Legend The Pro-Wrestling 2013 Mei Shobu Kazoeuta Saishu Sho Fujinami Tatsumi Vs Choshu Riki Moko Vs... Unrated
Wiki information Choshu:
- Riki Chōshū
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Mitsuo Yoshida, better known by his ring name Riki Choshu, is a Korean-Japanese professional wrestler who is most known for his longtime work in New Japan Pro Wrestling as a wrestler and a booker. He is considered one of the most influential...
- Koriki Choshu
- Stand-up comedian, Film actor, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Musician, Person
Koriki Choshu is a Japanese comedian. He is most famous for his act in which he mocks a famous Japanese professional wrestler Riki Choshu due to his resemblance. Koriki is a play on Riki's name, meaning something like "little Riki". Unlike many...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Choshuenco is a village on the eastern edge of Panguipulli Lake in Panguipulli's commune, Chile. It lies about 4 km south of the 203-CH route that goes from Lanco to Huahum Pass into Argentina.
- Location, Mountain, Geographical Feature
Mocho-Choshuenco is a glacier covered compound stratovolcano in the Andes of Los Ríos Region, Chile. It is made of the twin volcanoes Choshuenco in the northwest and the Mocho in the southeast. The highest parts of the volcano are part of the...
- Choshu Ito
- Author, Person
- Miyagawa Chōshun
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Miyagawa Chōshun was a Japanese painter in the ukiyo-e style. Founder of the Miyagawa school, he and his pupils are among the few ukiyo-e artists to have never created woodblock prints. He was born in Miyagawa, in Owari province, but lived much of...
- Choshu in the Meiji Restoration
- Written Work, Book
- Choshu no tanjo
- Written Work, Book
- Punish the Choshu
- TV Episode
- Choshu in the Meiji restoration
- Book Edition, Cataloged instance