Meaning : Christ-Bearer,
Pronunciation : KRIS-tah (German), KRIS-tə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Christa:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Christa:
- English Meaning: The name Christa is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Christa is: Follower of Christ.
- Latin Meaning: The name Christa is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Christa is: Follower of Christ.
- American Meaning: The name Christa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Christa is: Follower of Christ.
- Greek Meaning: The name Christa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Christa is: Anointed one; a Christian.
- Irish Meaning: The name Christa is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Christa is: Servant of Christ.
- Short form of CHRISTINA
Definition funny of Christa:
- Her name may be Kate but she's obviously a Christa.
- i feel down the stairs but my penis fell out and everyone was impressed wow you pulled a christa
- Wow, last night was so good, her name must have been Christa.
- I christed that girl up and down.-christa as past tense.
- That girl is delusional well sometimes, I think she more of a Christa than an ass
- girl 1: omg that guy and girl over there are having so much fun together its maing me lactate! girl 2: yeah im jealous, they look so happy - they look like a tom and christa - im moist!
- you fucking, christa, douche-bag!!! get out of my house if you're not gonna put out!
Expression information Christa:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Christa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Christa:
- The Battle Cry of Freedom (feat. John Kirk, Jacqueline Schwab, Dan Berggren, Christa Patton & Abby Newton) by Anne Enslow & Ridley Enslow from the Album When Johnny Comes Marching Home: Music of the Civil War
- Christa by Gary Peacock Trio from the Album Now This
- Dance, Dance, Christa Paffgen by Anberlin from the Album Never Take Friendship Personal
- Christa by Totally Mild from the Album Down Time
- Ser como Tu (feat. Banda Semilla, Maria del Sol & Christa Foote) by Semilla de Mostaza from the Album Semilla de Mostaza Presenta
- Dance, Dance Christa Paffgen by Anberlin from the Album Blueprints For City Friendships: The Anberlin Anthology
- Weeping, Sad and Lonely (feat. Jacqueline Schwab, John Kirk & Christa Patton) by Anne Enslow & Ridley Enslow from the Album When Johnny Comes Marching Home: Music of the Civil War
- An Apple For Christa by Carl Saunders from the Album Be Bop Big Band
- In Your Presence (Sweeter) (feat. Christa Black & Chris McClarney) [Live] by Dave Fitzgerald (featuring Christa Black & Chris McClarney) from the Album Hope of Heaven: Live at Bethel Church
- Sweeter (Featuring Christa Black) by Dave Fitzgerald from the Album Hope Of Heaven
Books about Christa:
- A Bear in Charge: BBW Paranormal Bear Shifter Romance (The Marked Book 3) - Aug 13, 2015 by Christa Kelley
- Curve Dreams (A Mythic Mate BBW Were-Menage Fantasy) - Sep 10, 2015 by Christa Wick
- Bear Country: Boone (BBW Bear Shifter Paranormal Romance) - Sep 3, 2015 by Christa Kelley
- A Bear in Hiding: BBW Paranormal Bear Shifter Romance (The Marked Book 2) - Jun 23, 2015 by Christa Kelley
- A Bear in Need: BBW Paranormal Bear Shifter Romance (The Marked Book 1) - May 14, 2015 by Christa Kelley
- Bear Country: Bordeaux (BBW Bear Shifter Menage Romance) - Sep 10, 2015 by Christa Kelley
- Machine Quilting With Style: From Walking-foot Wonders to Free-motion Favorites - Sep 8, 2015 by Christa Watson
- Paper Wings (A BBW Billionaire Romance) - Jul 22, 2015 by Christa Wick
- Satellite of Love (Drawn To The Rhythm Book 1) - Feb 3, 2014 by Christa Maurice
- Training Her Curves - Chicago (A BBW Billionaire Domination and Submission Romance) - Aug 13, 2014 by Christa Wick
Movies about Christa:
- Christa McAuliffe: Reach for the Stars2006 NR CC
- Mahler - Symphonies Nos. 1, 2 & 3 ~ Leonard Bernstein, Sheila Armstrong, Janet Baker, Christa Ludwig, Wiener Philharmoniker...2005 NR
- Beethoven - The Symphonies Boxset / Herbert von Karajan, Gundula Janowitz, Christa Ludwig, Jess Thomas, Walter...2005 NR
- Christa McAuliffe Reach for the Stars2006 Unrated
- Mahler - Symphonies 9 and 10, Das Lied von der Erde / Leonard Bernstein, Christa Ludwig, Rene Kollo, Wiener Philharmoniker...2005 NR
- Christa Ludwig: The Birthday Edition1999 NR
- The Second Awakening of Christina Klages1978 Unrated
- Beethoven - Symphonies 7, 8, 9 / Herbert von Karajan, Gundula Janowitz, Christa Ludwig, Jess Thomas, Walter Berry...2005 NR
- Christa Ludwig: Franz Schubert - Die Winterreise1994 NR
- Christa Ludwig: Lieder Recital1994 NR
Wiki information Christa:
- Christa Miller
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Identity, Influence Node
Christa Miller is an American actress who has achieved success in television comedy. Her foremost roles include Kate O'Brien on The Drew Carey Show and Jordan Sullivan on Scrubs. She has also appeared in Seinfeld, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and CSI:...
- Christa McAuliffe
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Person, Astronaut, Disaster victim, Film actor, Name source
Sharon Christa Corrigan McAuliffe was an American teacher from Concord, New Hampshire, and was one of the seven crew members killed in the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion. She received her bachelor's degree in education and history from Framingham...
- Christa Wolf
- Novelist, Author, Literature Subject, Person, Film writer, Deceased Person, Topic, Film story contributor
Christa Wolf was a German literary critic, novelist, and essayist. She was one of the best-known writers to emerge from the former East Germany.
- Christa Ludwig
- Singer, Award Winner, Author, Musical Artist, Person, Award Nominee, Musician, Topic, Film actor
Christa Ludwig is a retired German dramatic mezzo-soprano, distinguished for her performances of opera, Lieder, oratorio, and other major religious works like masses and passions, and solos contained in symphonic literature. Her career spanned from...
- Christa Campbell
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, Social network user, Topic, Film producer
Christa Campbell is an American actress and producer. Campbell is best known for her roles in 2001 Maniacs, Mozart and the Whale, Lonely Hearts, The Wicker Man, Cleaner, Day of the Dead, Lies & Illusions, The Mechanic, Drive Angry, Straight A's, The...
- Brooke Shields
- Actor, Award Winner, Measured person, TV program guest, TV Actor, Film actor, Theater Actor, Topic, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Brooke Christa Shields is an American actress, model and former child star. Shields, initially a child model, gained critical acclaim for her leading role in Louis Malle's controversial film Pretty Baby, in which she played a child prostitute in New...
- Christa Theret
- Actor, Topic, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person
Christa Théret is a French actress, best known for her role of Andrée Heuschling in Renoir.
- Christa B. Allen
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor
Christa Brittany Allen is an American actress, best known for her role as Charlotte Grayson on the drama series Revenge.
- Christa Harmotto
- , Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Christa Deanne Harmotto is an American indoor volleyball player who plays the middle blocker position. She played college volleyball at Pennsylvania State University team from 2005–2008. In 2009, she joined the U.S. National Team. At Penn State, she...
- Christa Kinshofer
- Professional Alpine Skier, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Christa Kinshofer-Güthlein is a retired German alpine skier. She won a silver medal in the slalom event at the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid. Eight years later at the 1988 Winter Olympics in Calgary Kinshofer won two more silver medals in the...