Meaning : Diminutive form of Christine, A pet name of the English name Christabel, meaning 'Christian woman' and 'beautiful Christian'., Diminutive Form Of Christine,
Pronunciation : (KRIHSTiy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Christie:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Christie:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Christie is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Christie is: Christian.
- English Meaning: The name Christie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Christie is: Diminutives of any masculine or feminine name begining with Christ-, for example Christahel, Christian, or Christopher.
Definition funny of Christie:
- 1) I don’t like listening to Rush Limbaugh because he seems to be such a Christie! 2) I wasn’t going to vote because all of the candidates suck; however, I’d better pull a Christie. 3) The only reason that Christie over there got elected was because our state doesn’t allow a ‘None of the above’ option. 4) I know what we have is not good so I’ll take my chances with that Christie over there. 5) It seems that most people you vote for, will do a Christie after they are elected.
- "Don't be a fuckin' christie!"
- Person 1: Yo Who's That? Person 2: It's Christie! Person 3: Yup, That's Her, She's Amazing!
- I love that christie :)
- Christie ain't no joke, she is the real deal. Christie is a 3% in this society. Christie is a diamond in the rough. Don't mess with Christie. Who is that chick?.....Oh, that's Christie.
- boy1: Yo , who's that hot chick on th corner. boy2: Oh , that's most defintaly a Christie. girl1: Wow , that girl over there is so beautiful and outgoing. I wanna be her friend. girl2: That's a Christie , i'm jelous .
- 1. Christie makes me laugh 2. "Omg You just got christie'd mann"
Expression information Christie:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Christie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Christie:
- Christy - Xorcist
- Christy Campbell Medley - The Rankin Family
- No One Like You (Featuring Judith Christie McAllister) by Chris & Kyle with True Spirit from the Album Heal Me
- Christie Road by Green Day from the Album Kerplunk! (U.S. Version)
- Relentless (feat. Christie R.) by B. Shags from the Album Fly the Coop
- Te Deum: Tu Rex gloriae Christie by Christian Elsner from the Album Gounod: St. Cecilia Mass / Bizet: Te Deum
- I'm Gonna Make You Mine (In the Style of Lou Christie) [Karaoke Version] by Big Voice Karaoke from the Album Karaoke 50s & 60s Hits - Backing Tracks for Singers, Vol. 9
- Christie Lee (Album Version) by Billy Joel from the Album An Innocent Man
- Christie Road (Live) by Green Day from the Album Awesome As F**k (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Christie Lee (Remastered) by Billy Joel from the Album The Complete Albums Collection
Books about Christie:
- The Affair at the Bungalow: A Miss Marple Story (Miss Marple Mysteries) - Jun 11, 2013 by Agatha Christie
- Christy - Jun 27, 2006 by Catherine Marshall
- Miss Marple: The Complete Short Stories: A Miss Marple Collection (Miss Marple Mysteries) - Apr 12, 2011 by Agatha Christie
- And Then There Were None - Mar 29, 2011 by Agatha Christie
- How Does Your Garden Grow?: A Hercule Poirot Story (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) - Jul 30, 2013 by Agatha Christie
- The Murder on the Links: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) - Jun 14, 2011 by Agatha Christie
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles - May 16, 2015 by Agatha Christie
- Crooked House - Feb 1, 2011 by Agatha Christie
- Dead Man's Mirror: A Hercule Poirot Story (Hercule Poirot Mysteries) - Jul 30, 2013 by Agatha Christie
- Agatha Christie Collection with 37 Audio Book Links - Jul 31, 2014 by Agatha Christie and Ageless Reads
Movies about Christie:
- Agatha Christie's Marple, Series 12004 CC
- The Mystery of Agatha Christie with David Suchet2014 NR CC
- Poirot Series 1 [HD]1989 CC
- Agatha Christie's Partners In Crime2015 CC
- Agatha Christie's Marple Season 52010 CC
- Agatha Christie's Marple Season 22006 CC
- Agatha Christie's Marple Season 32007 CC
- Agatha Christie's Marple Season 42008 CC
- Poirot Season 122010 CC
- Agatha Christie's Poirot, Series 132014 CC
Wiki information Christie:
- Agatha Christie
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Film writer, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character Creator, Person, Identity, Film story contributor, Name source
Dame Agatha Mary Clarissa Christie, DBE was an English crime novelist, short story writer, and playwright. She also wrote six romances under the name Mary Westmacott, but she is best known for the 66 detective novels and 14 short story collections...
- Chris Christie
- Literature Subject, TV program guest, Topic, Appointer, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Political Appointer, Topic, Honorary Degree Recipient
Christopher James "Chris" Christie is the 55th Governor of New Jersey. He has been governor since January 2010 and was re-elected for a second term in the 2013 election. Christie is a candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential...
- Organization, Literature Subject, Business Operation, Employer
Christie's is an art business and a fine arts auction house, currently the world's largest, with sales for the first half of 2012 some $3.5 billion, representing the highest total for a corresponding period in company and art market...
- Julie Christie
- Actor, Influence Node, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Measured person, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Topic
Julie Frances Christie is a British actress. A pop icon of the "swinging London" era of the 1960s, she has won the Academy, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Christie's breakthrough film role was in Billy Liar. In 1966, she won an...
- Christie Brinkley
- Supermodel, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Identity, Person, Film actor
Christie Brinkley is an American model and actress. Brinkley gained worldwide fame beginning in the late 1970s with three consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers through 1981. She spent twenty five years as the face of CoverGirl, has...
- Gwendoline Christie
- Actor, Person, Film director, Film production designer, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Topic
Gwendoline Christie is an English actress and model. She is known for portraying the warrior Brienne of Tarth in the HBO fantasy-drama series Game of Thrones, and voicing Lexi in the science fantasy series Wizards vs Aliens. In film, Christie started...
- Organization, Business Operation, Employer
The Christie group of companies manufactures DLP projectors and various digital cinema devices, and offers a selection of LCD projectors, line array audio solutions, and collaboration and presentation solutions which are used in various settings. The...
- Tony Christie
- Pop Artist, Lyricist, Person, Musician, Identity, Composer, Award Nominee, Featured artist, , Musical Artist
Tony Christie is an English musician, singer and actor. He is best known for his track, "Is This the Way to Amarillo", a double UK chart success. He lived for many years in Sheffield, where his wife, Sue, was born. He used to be a frequent artist on...
- Linford Christie
- Measured person, Name source, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Topic, Athlete, Person or entity appearing in film, Olympic athlete, Person, Identity
Linford Cicero Christie OBE is a former sprinter from the United Kingdom. He is the only British man to have won gold medals in the 100 metres at all four major competitions open to British athletes: the Olympic Games, the World Championships, the...
- Blues-rock Artist, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group
Christie is an English rock band that formed at the end of the 1960s. They are best remembered for their UK chart-topping hit single "Yellow River", released in 1970.