Meaning : Bright; famous, Derived from Latin, Clara means 'clear', 'bright' and 'famous'., Illustrious,
Pronunciation : (KLAERah), KLAH-rah (Italian, German, Spanish), KLER-ə (English), KLAR-ə (English) , CLAH ra,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clara:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Clara:
- Clara is a name with Latin origins. The meaning of the name Clara is illustrious. The most common nickname for the name Clara is Claire. Clara Bow was a famous actress. Clara Barton was a famous nurse. Clara Luper was an American civil rights activist. Clara Schumann was a pianist in the 1800s Fictional characters named Clara include the main character from The Nutcracker. Aunt Clara was in Bewitched and Clara Oswald was on Doctor Who. Don’t forget Clara Cluck, one of the main characters in Mickey Mouse cartoons. WikiName.net users who like the name Clara also like names that are old-fasioned and of British origins.
- French Meaning: The name Clara is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Clara is: Bright.
- American Meaning: The name Clara is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Clara is: Bright.
- Latin Meaning: The name Clara is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Clara is: From the feminine form of the Latin adjective 'clarus' meaning bright or clear. Also distinguished. Famous bearer: Twelfth century St Clare (or Clara) of Assisi founded the Poor Clares order of nuns.
- Feminine form of the Late Latin name Clarus which meant "clear, bright, famous". The name Clarus was borne by a few early saints. The feminine form was popularized by the 13th-century Saint Clare of Assisi (called Chiara in Italian), a friend and follower of Saint Francis, who left her wealthy family to found the order of nuns known as the Poor Clares. As an English name it has been in use since the Middle Ages, originally in the form Clare, though the Latinate spelling Clara became more popular in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Clara:
- "Well, damnnn. That Clara brightened my day again."
- "A Clara's here? Woohoo! Let's PARTAY!!!"
- Put a lil more Clara in your life
- Wow, that girl is a real Clara!
- you are such a clara
- The moment I saw her, I knew she was a Clara
- Guy: Clara has a nice butt
Expression information Clara:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Clara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Clara:
- Clara? by Murray Gold from the Album Doctor Who - Series 7 (Original Television Soundtrack)
- The Nutcracker: Act 2, Tableau 3 - No. 11 Clara and Prince Charming by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande from the Album Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker (Casse Noisette) [Complet Ballet in Two Acts, Op. 71]
- Clara Schumann: Three Romances for Violin and Piano, Op. 22: I. Andante molto by Courtney Elise LeBauer & Elena Kuschnerova from the Album Robert & Clara Schumann: Sonatas & Romances
- Clara by Punch Brothers from the Album Who's Feeling Young Now?
- Morning Sun (feat. Clara La San) by Neptune Safari from the Album Night Trip - EP
- El Agua Clara by Los Apreciables Del Norte from the Album Celebrando 6o Aniversario (En Vivo)
- Clarity (feat. Clara C) by Madilyn Bailey from the Album The Covers, Vol. 5
- Doctor Who-Clara's Theme (The Impossible Girl from the Score to "Doctor Who") by Dominik Hauser from the Album Doctor Who-Clara's Theme (The Impossible Girl from the Score to "Doctor Who")
- (Clara) St. Kitts Woman (Album Version) by Taj Mahal from the Album Mo' Roots
- Introduction / Summertime: Act I Scene 1: Summertime (Clara, Chorus) by Alexandrina Milcheva from the Album Classic Collection - Gershwin, G.: Rhapsody in Blue / Piano Concerto / An American in Paris / Cuban Overture / Porgy and Bess (Excerpts)
Books about Clara:
- Clara Caterpillar - Feb 17, 2004 by Pamela Duncan Edwards and Henry Cole
- Clara's Crazy Curls - Apr 1, 2014 by Helen Poole
- Clara and the Bossy (A Ruth Ohi Picture Book) - Feb 4, 2006 by Ruth Ohi
- Clara's War: One Girl's Story of Survival - Apr 20, 2010 by Clara Kramer and Stephen Glantz
- The Sugar & Spice Fairies #4: Clara the Chocolate Fairy - Feb 25, 2014 by Daisy Meadows
- Clara's Song (A Moment in Time Novel Book 1) - Jan 22, 2015 by Kitty Margo
- Clara - Mar 25, 2014 by Kurt Palka
- Clara's Desire (A Moment in Time Book 3) - Nov 26, 2015 by Kitty Margo
- Clara the Cookie Fairy Storybook - Jan 28, 2014 by Make Believe Ideas
- Brave Girl: Clara and the Shirtwaist Makers' Strike of 1909 - Jan 22, 2013 by Michelle Markel and Melissa Sweet
Movies about Clara:
- Clara Bow Discovering The It Girl NR CC
- Saint Clara (1996) (English Subtitled)1996 NR
- Clara Etmoi2011 NR CC
- Clara's Deadly Secret2013 CC
- Clara's Heart1988 PG-13 CC
- My Yoga: Vinyasa with Clara Roberts-Oss2014 CC
- Bewitched: Season 31964 NR
- Clara et Moi2012 NR
- 4 Film Favorites: Whoopi Goldberg2010 PG-13
- Great Depression Cooking with Clara2009
Wiki information Clara:
- Santa Clara County
- Court jurisdiction area, Literature Subject, Identity, US County, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location
Santa Clara County, California, officially the County of Santa Clara, is a county located in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 1,781,642. The county seat is San Jose, the tenth-most populous city in the United...
- Santa Clara
- Asset Owner, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Project focus, Sports Team Location, City/Town/Village, Building, Travel destination, HUD County Place
Santa Clara, officially the City of Santa Clara, is a city in Santa Clara County, California, named after the Spanish mission that was established there in 1777. The city's population was 116,468 at the 2010 United States Census, making it the...
- Santa Clara University
- Newspaper Owner, Educational Institution Campus, Endowed Organization, Ranked item, Educational Institution, College/University, Employer, Organization, Location
Santa Clara University is a private non-profit Jesuit university located in Santa Clara, California. It has 5,435 full-time undergraduate students, and 3,335 graduate students. Founded in 1851, Santa Clara University is the oldest operating...
- Clara Schumann
- Romantic Artist, Identity, Musician, Person, Film subject, Musical Artist, Dedicatee, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Film music contributor
Clara Schumann was a German musician and composer, considered one of the most distinguished pianists of the Romantic era. She exerted her influence over a 61-year concert career, changing the format and repertoire of the piano recital and the tastes...
- Santa Clara
- City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Santa Clara is the capital city of the Cuban province of Villa Clara. It is located in the most central region of the province and almost in the most central region of the country. With a population near a quarter million; 242,402 people at the...
- Isabella Clara Eugenia
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Isabella Clara Eugenia was sovereign of the Spanish Netherlands in the Low Countries and the north of modern France, together with her husband Albert. In some sources, she is referred to as Clara Isabella Eugenia. By birth, she was an infanta of...
- Clara Bow
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Identity
Clara Gordon Bow was an American actress who rose to stardom in silent film during the 1920s. It was her appearance as a plucky shopgirl in the film It that brought her global fame and the nickname "The It Girl". Bow came to personify the Roaring...
- Villa Clara Province
- Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location
Villa Clara is one of the provinces of Cuba. It is located in the central region of the island bordering with the Atlantic at north, Matanzas Province by west, Sancti Spiritus Province by east, and Cienfuegos Province on the South. Villa Clara shares...
- C.D. Santa Clara
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
Clube Desportivo Santa Clara is a Portuguese football club from Ponta Delgada, Azores. They play in the 13,277-seat Estádio de São Miguel that is eligible for UEFA Champion's League and Europa League games. They are the most successful football team...
- Clara Morgane
- Pornographic actor, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person, TV Personality, Measured person, Film actor, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user
Clara Morgane is a former pornographic actress, a French singer, media personality and TV host.