Meaning : From the town on Clay land, Derived from an English surname and place name. It is based on the old English 'claeg', meaning 'clay', and 'tun' meaning settlement. It also means 'mortal'., From The Town On Clay Land, Clay settlement,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (CLAE-TAHN), CLAY ton, KLAY-tən ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clayton:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Clayton:
- The name Clayton is especially popular in the US; it is a transferred surname used by those living in areas known to contain clay soils.
- English Meaning: The name Clayton is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Clayton is: Derived from a surname and place name, based on the Old English 'claeg' meaning clay and 'tun' meaning settlement. Also, mortal.
- American Meaning: The name Clayton is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Clayton is: Derived from a surname and place name, based on the Old English 'claeg' meaning clay and 'tun' meaning settlement. Also, mortal.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Clayton is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Clayton is: From the town on the clay bed.
- From a surname which was originally from an Old English place name meaning "clay settlement".
Definition funny of Clayton:
- wow, he's a total Clayton!
- clayton is my best friend thats a babe:)
- Yeah! He was definately a Clayton!
- Wow!!!!!!! he is such a CLAYTON
- Girl 1: "Clayton is so nice" Girl 2:"I wish I dated him" <3
- Aww, look at Clayton! Isn't he awesome?
- Clayton? ya i know him...hes the best guy i could ever meet.
Expression information Clayton:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Clayton:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Clayton:
- Ballad Of Tommy Clayton & The Rawdawg Millionaire - Of Mice & Men
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died (Album Version) by Tom T. Hall from the Album Tom T. Hall's Greatest Hits
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died (Album Version) by Tom T. Hall from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Jingle Bells [feat. The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra] by Diana Krall from the Album Christmas Songs
- Dream on (feat. Deraj & Paulo Clayton) by Roy Tosh from the Album Death Before Love
- The Ballad Of Tommy Clayton & The Rawdawg Millionaire by Of Mice And Men from the Album Of Mice & Men
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died (Album Version) by Tom T. Hall from the Album 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Tom T. Hall
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died (Remastered for Buddha - October 31, 2000) by Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson from the Album Wwii
- Cherokee (Pt. 1) [feat. Buck Clayton, Harry Edison, Lester Young, Freddy Green & Joe Jones] by Count Basie from the Album Historical Jazz Recordings: 1936-1939
- Get Ready (feat. Clayton Hamilton) [Explicit] by KIM from the Album Get Ready (feat. Clayton Hamilton) [Explicit]
Books about Clayton:
- Mai Tai'd Up (The Cocktail Series) - Dec 2, 2014 by Alice Clayton
- How Will You Measure Your Life? - May 15, 2012 by Clayton M. Christensen and James Allworth
- Last Call (The Cocktail Series) - Jan 6, 2015 by Alice Clayton
- The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business - Oct 4, 2011 by Clayton M. Christensen
- Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series) - Aug 13, 2013 by Alice Clayton
- Rusty Nailed (The Cocktail Series) - Jun 24, 2014 by Alice Clayton
- Perfectly Designed (Cottage Creek Book 1) - Sep 13, 2015 by Jela Clayton
- Nuts (The Hudson Valley Series) - Oct 20, 2015 by Alice Clayton
- Calling Crow (The Southeast Series, Book 1) - Dec 4, 2010 by Paul Clayton
- The Clayton Quintuplets (Book One) - Sep 6, 2015 by Robyn Anderson
Movies about Clayton:
- Michael Clayton2007 R CC
- Michael Clayton2008 R
- Adam Clayton Powell2010 NR CC
- 4 Film Favorites: George Clooney2012 R
- Adam Clayton Powell2009 NR
- David Clayton-Thomas: You're the One - Live at Le Festival International De Jazz De Montreal2007 NR
- #7 Clayton, Oklahoma2008 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1953, v.20: Chester Bowles, Clayton Fritchey2007 NR
- Clayton Cameron: Brushworks - The DVD2008 NR
- ASL Poetry: Selected Works of Clayton Valli
Wiki information Clayton:
- City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Clayton is a city in and the county seat of St. Louis County, Missouri, United States, and borders the city of St. Louis. The population was 15,939 at the 2010 census. The city was organized in 1877 and is named after Ralph Clayton, who donated the...
- Alternative Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Composer, TV program guest, Topic, Website Owner, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Social network user
U2 are an Irish rock band from Dublin. Formed in 1976, the group consists of Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen, Jr.. U2's early sound was rooted in post-punk but eventually grew to incorporate influences from many genres of popular...
- Clayton County
- Statistical region, Literature Subject, HUD Foreclosure Area, US County, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area
Clayton County is a suburban county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 259,424. The county seat is Jonesboro. Clayton County is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Newspaper circulation area, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place
Clayton is a town in Johnston County, North Carolina, and considered a satellite town of Raleigh. As of 2010, Clayton's population was 16,116 people. Much of that growth can be attributed to the town's close proximity to the Research Triangle area...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, HUD County Place, Governmental Jurisdiction
Clayton is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States. The population was 10,897 as of the 2010 census.
- Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Clayton is a city in Rabun County, Georgia, United States. The population was 2,019 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Rabun County and is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Clayton is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 8,179, reflecting an increase of 1,040 from the 7,139 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by...
- Dated location, Location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village
Clayton is a town and county seat of Union County, New Mexico, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 2,980. Clayton is a crossroads for tourists heading from Texas to Colorado, and Kansas / Oklahoma / Texas to Taos and Santa...
- Name source, Book Character, Ranked item, Topic, Person, Video Game Character, Adapted Work, Theater Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Tarzan is a fictional character from Tarzan's Deadly Silence.
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Clayton is a city in Montgomery County, Ohio. The population was 13,209 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area.