Meaning : Meaning "Father's Glory", Cleo is the shorterned form of Cleopatra. Many members of the Egyption Ptolemaic Royal family bore this name., Fathers Glory, To Praise, Acclaim,
Pronunciation : (Klee-o), KLEE-o , KLEE oh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cleo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Cleo:
- Cleo is the short form of the feminine name Cleopatra, which is of Greek in origin and is said to mean ‘Fathers Glory’. It is the name of an Egyptian queen, and because of this the name carries connotations of allure and mystery.
- Greek Meaning: The name Cleo is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Cleo is: Illustrious.
- American Meaning: The name Cleo is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cleo is: Illustrious.
- Short form of CLEOPATRA
Definition funny of Cleo:
- My CLEO won't sign off on my Form 4. But, I'll be moving to Colt County in a month and then I'm goning to get me a machine gun because the Colt Co. CLEO will sign-off.
- That Beyonce, what a Cleo!
- Her qualities and potential intimidate many She is the sweetest of all creatures. Her name must be Cleo
- Friend: Damn Cleo you were seriously spittin some mad game last night. Cleo: Yeah shit was so cash
- Wow you are looking so cleo today!
- She was on Clire - Cleo Fire She Clays to much - Cleo Playing Let's do the Clop - Cleo Bop
- ChairWizard: Where is Cleo? I haven't saw her in a while. We need to get some JFC soon! BT: Probably eating her daddy's delicious sausage ThyPipallo: MAYBE SHE IS CHOPPING OFF HOTTESTCHIX YAKNOW'S PONY TALE
Expression information Cleo:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Cleo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Cleo:
- Cleo - John Cale
- The Ballad Of Cleo And Joe - Cyndi Lauper
- Welcome to Cleo - This Melodramatic Sauna
- Cleo And Me-O by Dickie Valentine from the Album Nostalgic Memories-The Very Best of Dickie Valentine-Vol. 95
- Such Sweet Thunder (Cleo) by Duke Ellington from the Album Such Sweet Thunder
- Cleo's Mood by Jr. Walker And The All Stars from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Cleo's Back by Jr. Walker And The All Stars from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Cleo's Apartment by Marvin Gaye from the Album Trouble Man
- Sally's Dance feat. Cleo Panther by Parov Stelar from the Album The Princess Part Two
- Cleo Cleopatra by Kari Lynn from the Album The Shangri-Las & The '60s Girl Group Garage Sound
Books about Cleo:
- CLEO: The Cat Who Mended a Family - Sep 1, 2010 by Helen Brown
- Trapped by a Dangerous Man (By a Dangerous Man #1) - Mar 28, 2014 by Cleo Peitsche
- Cleo the Cat (Cleo Series) - Mar 19, 2008 by Caroline Mockford and Stella Blackstone
- Desired by a Dangerous Man - Jul 14, 2015 by Cleo Peitsche
- Once Upon a Grind (A Coffeehouse Mystery) - Sep 1, 2015 by Cleo Coyle
- Pursued by a Dangerous Man - May 6, 2015 by Cleo Peitsche
- Making Him a Father (BWWM Pregnancy Romance Novel) - Jul 19, 2015 by Cleo Jones
- Forbidden Fix (Executive Toy Book 6) - May 31, 2015 by Cleo Peitsche
- Trickiest Job (Executive Toy Book 4) - Mar 12, 2015 by Cleo Peitsche
- Dangerously Big (Executive Toy Book 3) - Feb 8, 2015 by Cleo Peitsche
Movies about Cleo:
- Carry On Cleo NR CC
- Cleo from 5 to 7 NR
- The Love Boat: Season 1, Vol. 22008 G
- Four by Agnes Varda2008 Unrated
- The Carry On Collection1965 NR
- Clifford - Clifford Saves the Day/Clifford's Fluffiest Friend Cleo2000 Unrated
- Clifford - Clifford's Fluffiest Friend Cleo2000 Unrated by John Ritter and Grey Griffin
- Cleo from 5 to 71962 Unrated
- Carry on Cleo/Carry on Jack1965 NR
- O Cacador (4Pc) (2014) (Tv Mini - Series) - Caua Raymond / Cleo Pires2015 Unrated
Wiki information Cleo:
- Social network user, Magazine, Periodical
Cleo is an Australian, New Zealand, South African, Malaysian, Singaporean, Thailand and Indonesia monthly women's magazine. Aimed at an older audience than the teenage-focused Dolly, Cleo is published by Bauer Media Group in Sydney and known for its...
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Composer, Lyricist, Person, , Musician
Joanna Klepko, known by her stage name Cleo, is a Polish singer. She represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark along with Donatan with the song "My Słowianie".
- Cleo Laine
- Jazz Artist, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Theater Actor, Social network user, Featured artist, Lyricist, TV Actor, Topic
Dame Cleo Laine, Lady Dankworth, DBE is an English jazz and pop singer and an actress, noted for her scat singing and for her vocal range. Though her natural range is that of a contralto, she is able to produce a "G above high C", giving her an...
- Folk rock Artist, Topic, Social network user, Award Winner, Lyricist, Music video director, Celebrity, Film director, Person, TV Producer
Cher is an American singer, actress, and fashion icon. Described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry, she is known for her distinctive contralto singing voice and for having worked in numerous areas of entertainment, as well as...
- Cleo King
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Cleo King is an American actress probably best known for her roles as Aunt Lou in the HBO drama series Deadwood and Helene Parks in Boston Public. She is also known for portraying police officers, most notably Officer Garden in The Hangover, Penny...
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Monarch, Measured person, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film subject
Cleopatra VII Philopator, known to history simply as Cleopatra, was the last active pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt, shortly survived by her son, Caesarion as pharaoh. After her reign, Egypt became a province of the then-recently established Roman...
- Letters to Cleo
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Broadcast Artist, Social network user
Letters to Cleo was an alternative rock band from Boston, Massachusetts, best known for the 1993 single "Here & Now", from their full-length debut album Aurora Gory Alice. The band's members were Michael Eisenstein, Kay Hanley, Stacy Jones, Greg...
- Cléo Pires
- Actor, Film actor, TV program guest, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Actor
Cléo Pires Ayrosa Galvão, known simply as Cléo Pires, is a Brazilian actress. Daughter of actress Glória Pires and singer-songwriter Fábio Júnior, Cléo Pires is also half-sister of the actor and singer-songwriter Filipe Galvão. She first gained...
- Cleo Massey
- Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Cleo Massey is an Australian actress. She portrayed Kim Sertori in the television series H2O: Just Add Water. Massey has been performing on TV and film since the age of 11. In 2010, she was cast in the feature-length film The Little Things directed...
- Miss Cleo
- Woman, Person, Topic
Youree Dell Harris, better known as Miss Cleo, is an American psychic and shaman who achieved fame as a spokeswoman for a psychic pay-per-call service from 1997 to 2003. Harris has used aliases throughout her career, including LaShawnda Williams,...