Meaning : Of unknown meaning, Of Unknown Meaning,
Origin : Latin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clodia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Clodia:
- Normal human being: Hey Clodia! I think you spilt water on your moccasins and rainbow pants when you were drinking out of your jar. Clodia : What!? Me? I'm so not hipster! Hish hash Kong log ting ting ting ting pshhh Normal human being : Wow. Clodia : I only want to be Palestinian!!!
- Child: Mommy! Why does my little pony have a nose like pinocchio? Mom: That's a clodia honey!
Songs about Clodia:
- I Hate and I Love: No. 2. Let us live, my Clodia, and let us love by Dale Warland Singers from the Album Walden Pond
- The Ruins On Isola Clodia by Simon Rackham from the Album Visiting Castiglione Della Pescaia
Books about Clodia:
- Clodia: A Sourcebook (Oklahoma Series in Classical Culture Series) - Apr 1, 2008 by Julia Dyson Hejduk
- Clodia Metelli: The Tribune's Sister (Women in Antiquity) - Jan 26, 2011 by Marilyn B. Skinner
- Clodia - Dec 1, 1965 by Robert Jr. DeMaria
- Sexualisierung einer Frauen-Biografie - Zu Ciceros Angriffen gegen Clodia Metelli (56 v. Chr.) (German Edition) - Jul 25, 2006 by Michael Kunth
- I, Clodia, and Other Portraits - Feb 1, 2015 by Anna Jackson
- Gaius and Achilles (Gaius and Tiberius Book 1) - Jan 5, 2012 by Clodia Metelli
- Dancing Phaedra (Gaius and Tiberius Book 2) - Sep 28, 2013 by Clodia Metelli
- Meeting Tiberius and Other Roman Tales (Gaius and Tiberius Book 3) - Jan 28, 2014 by Clodia Metelli
- Things Not Seen: A Fresh Look at Old Stories of Trusting God's Promises - Jul 31, 2015 by Jon Bloom and Ann Voskamp
- Mortal Peril - Oct 29, 2014 by Clodia Metelli
Wiki information Clodia:
- Deceased Person, Person
Clodia, nicknamed Quadrantaria, and often referred to in scholarship as Clodia Metelli, was one of three known daughters of the ancient Roman patrician Appius Claudius Pulcher and either Caecilia Metella Balearica, or her cousin, Caecilia Metella...
- Clodia Pulchra
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Clodia Pulchra, also known as Claudia was the daughter of Fulvia by her first husband Publius Clodius Pulcher. She was the stepdaughter of Mark Antony and half-sister of Marcus Antonius Antyllus and Iullus Antonius. Mark Antony was her mother's third...
- Via Clodia
The Via Clodia was an ancient high-road of Italy. Situated between the Via Cassia and the Via Aurelia, it is different from them notably in that the latter were designed primarily for military long-haul, irrespective of settlements they met, but the...
- Clodia (genus)
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Clodia (genus) is a genus of beetles in the family Cerambycidae, containing the following species: Clodia biflavoguttata Breuning, 1959 Clodia decorata Nonfried, 1894 Clodia flavoguttata Breuning, 1957 Clodia sublineata Pascoe, 1864 Clodia vittata...
Clodius is an alternate form of the Roman nomen Claudius, a patrician gens that was traditionally regarded as Sabine in origin. The alternation of o and au is characteristic of the Sabine dialect. The feminine form is Clodia.
- Clodia vittata
Clodia vittata is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Aurivillius in 1927.
- Clodia flavoguttata
Clodia flavoguttata is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Breuning in 1957.
- Clodia biflavoguttata
Clodia biflavoguttata is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Breuning in 1959.
- Clodia sublineata
Clodia sublineata is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Pascoe in 1864.
- Clodia decorata
Clodia decorata is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Nonfried in 1894.