Meaning : This name has a number of meanings. In Old Greek this means 'maiden; virgin;, and in Latin this means 'little heart'., Heart, Maiden, Maiden,
Pronunciation : KAWR-ə (English) , (KAORHah), KORE ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cora:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Cora:
- Cora is a name with Greek origins. The meaning of the name Cora is heart/maiden. An alternate spelling is Kora. Nicknames for the name Cora include Core and Corazon. Cora is another name for the Greek goddess Persephone. Cat Cora is a famous chef. Cora Walton is the original name of singer Koko Taylor. Tom Cora is an American cellist. Fictional Coras include Cora Crowley from Downton Abbey. Cora Munro was the main female character in Last of the Mohicans. On Once Upon a Time, Cora is the name of the Queen of Hearts. WikiName.net users who like the name Cora also like names that are of British origins.
- Cora is a feminine name of Greek origin and comes from the Greek word ‘kore’ which means ‘Maiden’. The name is not overly popular in Britain but it can be found. Cora Bissett is an award winning Scottish actress.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Cora is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Cora is: Seething pool.
- American Meaning: The name Cora is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cora is: Seething pool.
- English Meaning: The name Cora is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cora is: Maiden.
- Greek Meaning: The name Cora is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Cora is: From 'kore' meaning girl or maiden. Famous bearers: Persephone used the title Kore.
- Latinized form of KORE. It was not used as a given name in the English-speaking world until after it was employed by James Fenimore Cooper for a character in his novel 'The Last of the Mohicans' (1826). In some cases it may be a short form of CORDULA, CORINNA or other names beginning with a similar sound.
Definition funny of Cora:
- 'cora's a real nice one!'
- Me: "God... Cora is so pretty, and such a sweetheart." Cora: "Oh shutup. Stop lyinnnng!" Me: "God, please knock some sense into this stupid girl?"
- Boyfriend : Cora I Love you soo much ,how much do you love me Cora: I love you as much as the world can spin !
- Guy1: Hey damn did you see Cora today? Hmm She's so Fine! Guy2: She has an amazing Body! Givin me a boner! Girl1: Cora was looking perfect today! Girl2: She has Beautiful Long hair! She's like a freaking goddess! Fucking jealous.
- Cora is a hidden gem
- You're so Cora!
- noun: Cora is the best nanny ever! verb: Look at that hat its so cora!
Expression information Cora:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Cora:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Cora:
- Darlin' Cora - Harry Belafonte
- Cora's Personalized Happy Birthday Song by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Cora
- Amsterdam (Single Version) [feat. Cora] by Axel Fischer feat. Cora from the Album Amsterdam
- Cora by Giuliano Modarelli & Sura Susso from the Album Rough Guide To The Best African Music You've Never Heard
- Cora by Randy Edelman from the Album The Last Of The Mohicans (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Cora Jobege by George Duke from the Album Feel
- Cora by Holly Golightly & The Brokeoffs from the Album Dirt Don't Hurt
- Cora Belle by Run Boy Run from the Album So Sang the Whippoorwill
- Cora Is Gone by Tim O'Brien from the Album Hard Year Blues
- Cora Is Gone by The Bluegrass Album Band from the Album The Bluegrass Album, V. 4
Books about Cora:
- Cora (The Brides of San Francisco Book 3) - Mar 27, 2015 by Cynthia Woolf
- The Marine's E-Mail Order Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 3) - Jan 6, 2015 by Cora Seton
- The Navy SEAL's Christmas Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 4) - Feb 20, 2015 by Cora Seton
- The Soldier's E-Mail Order Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 2) - Nov 27, 2014 by Cora Seton
- The Airman's E-Mail Order Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 5) - Jun 14, 2015 by Cora Seton
- The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (Heroes of Chance Creek Series Book 1) - Nov 26, 2014 by Cora Seton
- Nellie (The Brides of San Francisco Book 1) - Nov 9, 2014 by Cynthia Woolf
- The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire (Cowboys of Chance Creek, Book 4) - Dec 20, 2013 by Cora Seton
- The Sheriff Catches a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 5) - Feb 20, 2015 by Cora Seton
- The Cowboy Rescues a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 7) - Nov 26, 2014 by Cora Seton
Movies about Cora:
- Cora Unashamed2000 NR
- Chef's Story Cat Cora2007
- Charlie Rose with Ralph Cicerone; Cora Daniels; Robert Johnson2006
- Effective Self Defense With Karate World Champion Clint Cora2013 PG
- Córa marnotrawna
- St. Elsewhere The Collector's Edition: Cora and Arnie / Legionnaires Part 1 by Denzel Washington
- St. Elsewhere:Cora & Arnie1982 NR by William Daniels and Eric Laneuville
- Cora Marnotrawna2014
- Bastof Syndrome -26 - Good-bye, Cora2006 NR
- Inspiring Video Collection: Cora Unashamed; Little John; Calm At Sunset NR by Michael Moriarty, Peter Facinelli, Kevin Conway (Calm at Sunset) and Cherry Jones (Cora Unashamed) Regina Taylor
Wiki information Cora:
- Retail Business, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Cora is a retail group headquartered in Belgium which owns several supermarket and hypermarket chains internationally. Formed in 1974, the corporation's brands include Match, Profi, Truffaut, Ecomax, Animalis, Sovena and Houra, as well as...
- HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, US Census Designated Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Cora is a census-designated place in Sublette County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 142 at the 2010 census.
- Musical Artist, Musical Group, Featured artist
- Organization, Employer, Location
Cora is a Canadian chain of casual restaurants serving breakfast and lunch. Until 2008, the chain was known as Chez Cora déjeuners... in Quebec, and now just Cora elsewhere in Canada. Franchises are located in all provinces. Chez Cora began in 1987...
- Cat Cora
- TV chef, Influence Node, Organization founder, TV program guest, TV Actor, Person, Identity, Author, TV Personality, Competitor
Catherine Ann "Cat" Cora is an American professional chef best known for her featured role as an "Iron Chef" on the Food Network television show Iron Chef America and as co-host of Around the World in 80 Plates on Bravo.
- State Fossil, Official symbol, Organism Classification
Corals are marine invertebrates in the class Anthozoa of phylum Cnidaria. They typically live in compact colonies of many identical individual polyps. The group includes the important reef builders that inhabit tropical oceans and secrete calcium...
- Cora people
The Cora are an indigenous ethnic group of Western Central Mexico which live in the municipality El Nayar in the Mexican state of Nayarit and in a few settlements in the neighboring state of Jalisco. They call themselves náayerite, whence the name of...
- Sexy Cora
- Pornographic actor, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician, Person
Sexy Cora was a German pornographic actress, model, and reality show participant. Cora was born in Berlin. She was one of the participants of the 10th season of Big Brother Germany. Cora released two music singles after her Big Brother participation:...
- Cora, El Nayar Language
- Human Language
Cora is an indigenous language of Mexico of the Uto-Aztecan language family. It is spoken by the ethnic group that is widely known as the Cora but who refer to themselves as Naáyarite. The Cora inhabit the northern sierra of the Mexican state Nayarit...
- Cora Cross
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Cora Cross is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Ann Mitchell. Cora is the mother of Tanya Branning and Rainie Cross and the grandmother of Lauren and Abi Branning. Cora initially appeared from 11 to 15 April 2011,...