Meaning : Unknown, Hollow,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), KAWR-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Corie:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Corie:
- English Meaning: The name Corie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Corie is: From the round hill; seething pool; or ravine.
- Irish Meaning: The name Corie is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Corie is: from the round hill; seething pool; ravine.
- Variant of CORRIE
Definition funny of Corie:
- sleepover/movie night party BLAST with Corie!
- Wow, you are Corie.
- What can I say, She is a Corie
- who can that be singing and dancing to that musical. Oh no it can only be corie
- I got told he has a small cory
Expression information Corie:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Corie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Corie:
- Corey's Coming - Harry Chapin
- Darlin' Corey - The Bluegrass Cardinals
- Richard Corey - Simon & Garfunkel
- Whatever Happened To Corey Haim? - The Thrills
- Away in a Manger (feat. Brandon Perez & Corie Youngblood) by Christian Worship Center from the Album The Gift
- Corie capers brodick highland games by Various Artists from the Album De Glenfinnan à Glasgow
- Corie's Lament by Cult of Soul from the Album Walkin' My Planet
- I Love You (Happy Song for Corie) by Butterfly State from the Album Halfway Up the Hill
- Money Up (feat. O Corie) by Flawless Snypa from the Album Money Up (feat. O Corie)
- Pure Feelings (Feat. Corie Auger) by DJax from the Album Solstice of the Mind
Books about Corie:
- Final Decree (Corie Mckenna Mystery, 1) - May 1, 2003 by Kay Finch
- Start Your Own Microbrewery, Distillery, or Cidery: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Success (StartUp Series) - Jun 30, 2015 by The Staff of Entrepreneur Media and Corie Brown
- Final Cut: A Corie McKinna Novel (Corie Mckenna Mysteries) - Sep 19, 2011 by Kay Finch
- 6 Week Declutter Challenge: Rid your home of the clutter once and for all - Oct 6, 2014 by Corie Clark
- America's Most Eligible - May 23, 2015 by Corie Skolnick
- The Simplicity Project: Win Your Battle With Chaos & Clutter So You Can Live a Life of Peace & Purpose - Jun 11, 2014 by Corie Clark
- Corie Universe Feeder - Jan 31, 2012 by Walter Eckland
- Corie Castle Builder: Corie Universe Feeder Book Two - Feb 15, 2012 by Walter Eckland
- Orfan - Dec 1, 2010 by Corie Skolnick
- Mural Magic: Painting Scenes on Furniture and Walls - May 28, 2009 by Corie Kline
Wiki information Corie:
- Corie Blount
- Basketball Player, Athlete, Person, Drafted athlete, Measured person
Corie Kasoun Blount is a retired American professional basketball player born in Monrovia, California. A 6'9" power forward/center, Blount starred at the University of Cincinnati during the early 1990s, where he helped his team reach the Final Four...
- Corie Vickers
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Corie Vickers is an actress.
The Corieltauvi were a tribe of people living in Britain prior to the Roman conquest, and thereafter a civitas of Roman Britain. Their territory was in what is now the English East Midlands, in the counties of Lincolnshire, Leicestershire,...
- Corie Ventura
- Person, Topic, Film actor
- Corie Franciscus
- Woman, Person
Corie Franciscus is the daughter of Kathleen Wellman.
- Tyler Corie
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Tyler Corie is an actor.
- Corie Henninger
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Corie Henninger is an actress.
- Corie Bratter
- Film character, Fictional Character, Theater Character
Corie Bratter is a fictional character from the 1967 film Barefoot in the Park.
- Corie Hirschtick
- TV producer, Person, Topic
Corie Hirschtick is a television producer.
- Corie Treacy
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Football player