Meaning : Feminine form of Cornelius, Feminine Form Of Cornelius,
Pronunciation : kawr-NE-lee-ah (German), kor-NE-lyah (Italian), kawr-NAY-lee-ah (Dutch), kər-NEE-lee-ə (English), kər-NEEL-yə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cornelia:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Cornelia:
- Irish Meaning: The name Cornelia is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Cornelia is: Strong willed or wise. Cornelius is sometimes used as a translation of the name Conchubhar meaning High Desire.
- American Meaning: The name Cornelia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Cornelia is: Strong willed or wise. Cornelius is sometimes used as a translation of the name Conchubhar meaning High Desire.
- Latin Meaning: The name Cornelia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Cornelia is: The feminine form of Cornelius. Famous bearer: 2nd century BC mother of the two Roman tribunes/reformers known as the Gracchi.
- Feminine form of CORNELIUS. In the 2nd century BC it was borne by Cornelia Scipionis Africana (the daughter of the military hero Scipio Africanus), the mother of the two reformers known as the Gracchi. After her death she was regarded as an example of the ideal Roman woman. The name was revived in the 18th century.
Definition funny of Cornelia:
- Guy 1: Who's you hook up with? Guy 2: This super hot chick who knows her ways in bed. She must be Cornelia
- the cornelium in da heights of oakville
- My sister was trying to be all cornelium on me yesterday but I was to smart for it. And look what I've done today!
Expression information Cornelia:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Cornelia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Cornelia:
- Cornelia by The Boxcars from the Album It's Just A Road
- Cornelia and Jane by Yo La Tengo from the Album Fade
- Pieces (feat. Cornelia) by Bonobo from the Album The North Borders
- Giulio Cesare, HWV 17, Act 1: "Son nata/nato a lagrimar" (Cornelia, Sesto) by Nathalie Stutzmann from the Album Heroes from the Shadows
- Fill Me Up (feat. Cornelia) [El_txef_a Remix] by Henry Saiz from the Album Fill Me Up (feat. Cornelia)
- Out of Africa Soundtrack - Mozart Clarinet Concerto (feat. Georgian Sinfonietta & Cornelia Von Kerssenbrock) by Levan Tskhadadze from the Album Out of Africa Soundtrack - Mozart Clarinet Concerto (feat. Georgian Sinfonietta & Cornelia Von Kerssenbrock)
- 1939-01-03 - Episode 34 - Cornelia Otis Skinne - Erwin Edgar by Clifton Fadiman from the Album Information Please - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. One
- 1941-11-21 - Episode 185 - Cornelia Otis Skinner by Clifton Fadiman from the Album Information Please - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. Three
- 1942-06-19 - Episode 215 - Cornelia Otis Skinner - Christopher Morley by Clifton Fadiman from the Album Information Please - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. Four
- 1943-01-29 - Episode 247 - Emily Kimbrough - Cornelia Otis Skinner by Clifton Fadiman from the Album Information Please - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. Four
Books about Cornelia:
- Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters - Jan 8, 2008 by Lesley M. M. Blume
- Inkheart (Inkheart Trilogy) - Jun 1, 2005 by Cornelia Funke
- Dragon Rider - Apr 1, 2011 by Cornelia Funke
- The Thief Lord - May 1, 2010 by Cornelia Funke and Christian Birmingham
- When I Miss You (The Way I Feel Books) - Jan 1, 2004 by Cornelia Maude Spelman and Kathy Parkinson
- Reckless (Mirrorworld) - Sep 5, 2011 by Cornelia Funke
- When I Feel Worried (The Way I Feel Books) - Sep 1, 2014 by Cornelia Maude Spelman and Kathy Parkinson
- When I Feel Good about Myself (Way I Feel) - Jan 1, 2003 by Cornelia Maude Spelman and Kathy Parkinson
- When I Feel Jealous (Way I Feel Books) - Jan 1, 2003 by Cornelia Maude Spelman and Kathy Parkinson
- Emma and the Blue Genie - Jun 23, 2015 by Cornelia Funke and Kerstin Meyer
Movies about Cornelia:
- Jeeves & Wooster - The Complete Series1990 NR
- Jeeves & Wooster - The Complete Third Season2001 NR
- Debussy - Pelleas et Melisande / Isabel Rey, Rodney Gilfry, Michael Volle, Laszlo Polgar, Cornelia Kallisch, Franz...2004 NR
- Rosa E Cornelia2006 G
- rosa e cornelia (Dvd) Italian Import2003 G
Wiki information Cornelia:
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Cornelia is a city in Habersham County, Georgia, United States. The population was 3,834 at the 2010 census. It is home to one of the world's largest apple sculptures, which is displayed on top of an obelisk shaped monument. Notably, it was the...
The gens Cornelia was one of the most distinguished Roman gentes, and produced a greater number of illustrious men than any other house at Rome. The first of this gens to achieve the consulship was Servius Cornelius Cossus Maluginensis, who held that...
- Cornelia Africana
- Name source, Deceased Person, Person
Cornelia Scipionis Africana was the second daughter of Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, the hero of the Second Punic War, and Aemilia Paulla. She is remembered as a prototypical example of a virtuous Roman woman.
- Cornelia Funke
- Novelist, Musician, Author, Dedicator, Identity, Topic, Influence Node, Film producer, Award Winner, Film writer
Cornelia Maria Funke is a German author of children's fiction. She was born on December 10, 1958, in Dorsten, North Rhine-Westphalia. Funke is best known for her Inkheart trilogy, published in 2004–2008. Many of her books have now been translated...
- Cornelia Froboess
- Singer, Musical Artist, Topic, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, Musician
Cornelia Froboess is a German actress and a teen idol of the 1950s and early 1960s. During that time, Froboess appeared in many musical films, especially after the rock and roll wave had hit Germany. In those comedy films, she would often portray the...
- Cornelia Cinna minor
- Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Cornelia Cinna minor, daughter of Lucius Cornelius Cinna, and a sister to suffect consul Lucius Cornelius Cinna, was married to Gaius Julius Caesar, who would become one of Rome's dictators. Cinna's political party was called the Populares, and his...
- Person, Deceased Person
Cornelia was the daughter of Scribonia and a consular Publius Cornelius Scipio. She married the censor Lucius Aemilius Paullus, with whom she had three children. Their first son Lucius Aemilius Paullus, born c. 37 BC married his cousin Julia the...
- Location, Structure
Cornelia is an underground station on Line A of the Rome Metro. It can be found at the junction of via di Boccea and the Cornelia ring road - from which it takes its name. The station was inaugurated on 1 January 2000.
- Cornelia Parker
- Artist, Visual Artist, Award Nominee, Person, Author
Cornelia Ann Parker OBE, RA is an English sculptor and installation artist.
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome
- Disease cause, Disease or medical condition, Risk Factor
Cornelia de Lange Syndrome is a very rare genetic disorder present from birth, but not always diagnosed at birth. It causes a range of physical, cognitive and medical challenges and affects both genders equally. The syndrome is named after Dutch...