Meaning : Diminutive Form Of Christina, Diminutive form of Christina,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Crissie:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Crissie:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Crissie is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Crissie is: Abbreviation of Christine. Follower of Christ.
- Irish Meaning: The name Crissie is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Crissie is: Abbreviation of Christine: follower of Christ.
Definition funny of Crissie:
- Wow - when I said what a low rent Crissie she is, she blew her over bleached top!
- That person is a mighty crissie
- Crissie is hungry so she will eat some salmon.
Expression information Crissie:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Crissie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Crissie:
- Chrissy - Jackie On Acid
- Chrissy Kiss the Corpse - of Montreal
- BiHaeng (Feat. Crissie) (feat. KeuRiSi) by OKet from the Album Overture To Ohcat
- The Storm of '12 (feat. Julia McConahay, Crissie Reynolds & Tom Kastle) by michael oosten from the Album Jump In
- Uncle Lee (feat. Julia McConahay, Crissie Reynolds, Ben Kuzay & Megan Felt) by michael oosten from the Album Jump In
- Vacanze Romane (feat. Crissie & Anna Maria) [Pac&man 2dvjs Dance Remix] by 2DVJs from the Album Italian Retro Dance, Vol. 2
Books about Crissie:
- Crissie Caughlin: Pioneer - 2004 by Sheila Lonie
- Reckless: My Life as a Pretender - Sep 8, 2015 by Chrissie Hynde
- The Bird - Oct 15, 2014 by Carolyn Stock and Crissie Davies
- Shoofly, Vol. 2, No. 3: An Audiomagazine for Children - Oct 10, 2007 | Unabridged by Jim Weiss and Hazel Morrow
- Crissie Kiser et al., Petitioners, v. Breaks Interstate Park Commission. U.S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record... - Oct 30, 2011 by S H SUTHERLAND and Robert T Winston
- Dimes y Diretes de Una Iglesia Evangélica (Spanish Edition) - Aug 25, 2013 by Alexa Garrity and Tony Lober
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Crissie (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Crissie (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Crissie (Girl) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
- Jurassic Playground - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #4: Personalized for Crissie (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Doug Peterson
Wiki information Crissie:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Crissier is a municipality in the district of Ouest Lausannois in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland. It is a suburb of Lausanne.
- Crissie Rhodes
- Singer, Person, Musician
Crissie Rhodes is a musician from The Shires.
- Crissie Gleason
- Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Crissie Downs
- Woman, Person
Crissie Downs is the mother of Maggie Kirkpatrick.
- Crissie Abell
- Woman, Person
Crissie Abell is the mother of American Football player Porter Abell.
- Crissie Carlyle
- Crissie Kalteisen
- Film character, Fictional Character