If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Crombie:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Crombie:
- A Crombie is a coat that goes past the knees.
- I bought some Crombie' jeans at the mall the other day.
- "Dude, i saw him and i was just like, CROMBIE!!!" "CROMBIE!!!LOWLEE!!!BURGER LEE LEE!!!" "HESH CROMBIE!!!"
- Stop being a crombie, you're ruining my gameplay.
- dude my jorts just destroyed that crombie
- Her crombie was ZERO tight.
- Preppy Guy 1 : What happened with you and that biddie last night? Preppy Guy 2 : Ate her crombie and ditched... Preppy Guy 1: Badass...
Songs about Crombie:
- Shadows on Crombie Street by Ann Sweeten from the Album Passage
- Dollarboyz Crombie on My Back Tangin Song by Dollarboyz from the Album #Dollarboyz the Youngkings Album
- The Dundas Stumble/ Crombie's Hornpipe by Phil Cunningham and Aly Bain from the Album Roads Not Travelled
- Each of You (feat. Marion Crombie) by Louisa Morris from the Album Coming Home to Daisy
- Free Fall (feat. Gene Parsons & Marion Crombie) by Louisa Morris from the Album Coming Home to Daisy
- Invitation (feat. Tony Crombie & His Men) by Tubby Hayes from the Album London Pride, 1957 - 1960
- Just Us (feat. Ken Crombie) [Explicit] by Tommy 2 Face from the Album Time 2 Face the Music (Street Album) [Explicit]
- Ninth Man (feat. Tony Crombie & His Men) by Tubby Hayes from the Album London Pride, 1957 - 1960
- Perpetual Lover (feat. Tony Crombie & His Men) by Tubby Hayes from the Album London Pride, 1957 - 1960
- Rock Cha-Cha (feat. Tony Crombie & His Men) by Tubby Hayes from the Album London Pride, 1957 - 1960
Books about Crombie:
- To Dwell in Darkness: A Novel (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Jun 9, 2015 by Deborah Crombie
- A Share in Death (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Aug 26, 2003 by Deborah Crombie
- All Shall Be Well (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Feb 24, 2004 by Deborah Crombie
- Dreaming of the Bones (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Jan 30, 2007 by Deborah Crombie
- Kissed a Sad Goodbye (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Jan 2, 2001 by Deborah Crombie
- Now May You Weep: A Novel (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Sep 28, 2004 by Deborah Crombie
- No Mark upon Her (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Feb 5, 2013 by Deborah Crombie
- Necessary as Blood (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels) - Oct 19, 2010 by Deborah Crombie
- And Justice There Is None - Jun 3, 2003 by Deborah Crombie
- A Finer End (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novel) - May 28, 2002 by Deborah Crombie
Wiki information Crombie:
- Clothing Business, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
J&J Crombie Ltd. is a British fashion company, which produces high-end clothing and accessories under its Crombie brand. Crombie is most famous for its luxury coats – so much so that the word ‘Crombie’ is sometimes used by other companies to refer to...
- Jonathan Crombie
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, TV Writer, TV Actor, Identity, Topic, Award Nominee
Jonathan Crombie was a Canadian actor, best known for playing Gilbert Blythe in CBC Television's 1985 telefilm Anne of Green Gables and its two sequels.
- Deborah Crombie
- Writer, Person, Author, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Deborah Crombie is an American author of the Duncan Kincaid / Gemma James mystery series set in the United Kingdom. Crombie was raised in Richardson, Texas, and has lived in the United Kingdom. She now lives in McKinney, Texas. Crombie studied...
- Bonnie Crombie
- Politician, Canadian Member of Parliament, Person
Bonnie Crombie is a Canadian politician who has been the Mayor of Mississauga, Ontario since 2014. From 2008 to 2011 she was a Liberal Member of Parliament for the riding of Mississauga—Streetsville and from 2011 to 2014 she served as councillor for...
- David Crombie
- Identity, Author, Person, Politician, Name source
David Edward Crombie, PC OC OOnt is a Canadian politician, professor and consultant. Crombie served as mayor of Toronto from 1972 to 1978. In federal politics, he served as a Progressive Conservative Member of Parliament from 1978 to 1988 serving in...
- Crombie REIT
- Public company, Organization, Employer, Issuer, Business Operation
Crombie REIT is a Canadian unincorporated open ended publicly traded real estate investment trust which trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and is based in Stellarton, Nova Scotia.
- Tony Crombie
- Bandleader, Film music contributor, Topic, Person, Musician, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Anthony John "Tony" Crombie was an English jazz drummer, pianist, bandleader and composer. He was regarded as one of the finest jazz drummers and bandleaders, and occasional but very capable pianist and vibraphonist, to emerge in Britain, and as an...
- Peter Crombie
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person
Peter B. Crombie is an American film and television actor.
- Noel Crombie
- Drummer, Person, Composer, Musician, , Musical Artist
Noel Crombie is a New Zealand singer and former member of the band Split Enz. He fulfilled multiple roles including costume and hair designer, percussionist, album cover designer, and music video director. Prior to Split Enz, Crombie worked as a...
- Alistair Cameron Crombie
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Alistair Cameron Crombie was an Australian historian of science who began his career as a zoologist. He was noted for his contributions to research on competition between species before turning to history. Born in Brisbane, Australia, Crombie was...