Meaning : Cop Car Or One Who Cruises, Cop Car or One who Cruises,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cruiser:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Cruiser:
- The Argentine cruiser General Belgrano was sunk by a British submarine during the Falklands War of 1982. It is the largest warship sunk in combat since the end of World War Two.
- I'm a girl, I don't drink beer, I drink cruisers.
- Dude you see that cruiser pull up? I thought I was gonna get bopped for sure.
- P1 "man that cruiser over there is sweet" P2 "what the ducati?" P1 "no man the harley! ducati's are for speed freaks not riders"
- Come see for yourself!
- person a) (screaming for help in French): aidez moi, ce specimen a essaye de me cruiser person b) understanding French, but answering in English), what specimen tried stalking you? person a) (who also happens to be bilingual) : um, this guy that I know from high school was stalking me, and he looked drunk and enraged, i think I scared him off. too bad bicycles don't require a license plate, so now, sorry, I can't do anything about it.
- Guy in a 1ltr mk 2 fiesta, sitting in the corner of Mc Donalds Car Park with some little flashing lights on his car and badly tinted windows.
Songs about Cruiser:
- Night Cruiser by David Arkenstone from the Album Chillout Lounge
- Midnite Cruiser by Steely Dan from the Album Can't Buy A Thrill
- Tender Years (feat. John Cafferty, The Beaver Brown Band & Eddie and The Cruisers) (Live At The Hard Rock) by The Voices of Classic Rock from the Album Live From The Hard Rock
- Sunset Cruiser (Original Mix) by Joe Garston from the Album Sunset Cruiser
- Garden of Eden (From ''eddie and the Cruisers'') [Made Famous By John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band] [Karaoke... by The Original Hit Makers from the Album Sing It Like an Idol: Radio Beat
- Cruiser by The Cars from the Album Shake It Up
- Garden of Eden (From ''eddie and the Cruisers'') [Made Famous By John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band] [Backing... by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Cool Rock, Vol. 6
- Luxury Cruiser by T-ride from the Album T-ride
- On the Dark Side (From "Eddie and the Cruisers") by Academy Allstars from the Album One Night Only: Film Collection [Explicit]
- Cruiser by Dynatron from the Album Flashbacks - EP
Books about Cruiser:
- Battlecruiser Alamo: Not In My Name - Sep 14, 2015 by Richard Tongue
- The Cruisers - Jul 1, 2011 by Walter Dean Myers
- Cruisers - May 1, 2009 by Michael Ames and Jonny Fuego
- The Cruiser: A Dan Lenson Novel (Dan Lenson Novels) - Dec 9, 2014 by David Poyer
- The Cruiser's Handbook of Fishing - Sep 16, 2003 by Scott Bannerot and Wendy Bannerot
- Battlecruiser Alamo: The Price of Admiralty (Battlecruiser Alamo Series Book 1) - Jun 25, 2013 by Richard Tongue
- Battlecruiser Alamo: Aces High - Jul 15, 2015 by Richard Tongue
- Warship Pictorial 43 - Alaska Class Cruisers - Sep 16, 2015 by Steve Wiper
- Battlecruiser Alamo: Traitor's Duty (Battlecruiser Alamo Series Book 12) - May 20, 2015 by Richard Tongue
- Commonwealth Cruisers 1939-45 (New Vanguard) - Oct 20, 2015 by Angus Konstam and Paul Wright
Movies about Cruiser:
- Skyline Cruisers (English Subtitled)2000 NR
- Eddie and the Cruisers / Eddie and the Cruisers II: Eddie Lives!1983 PG
- Growing Pains: Season 22011 NR
- Eddie and the Cruisers / Eddie and the Cruisers II: Eddie Lives!2008 PG
- Eddie and the Cruisers1983 PG
- Eddie and the Cruisers II - 2 - Eddie Lives1989 PG
- MTV's Pimp My Ride - The Complete First Season2004 NR
- Puddle Cruiser2005 R
- Eddie And The Cruisers Film Collection2014 PG
- Space Battleship Yamato: The New Voyage2003 Unrated
Wiki information Cruiser:
- Ship type
A cruiser is a type of warship. The term has been in use for several hundred years, and has had different meanings throughout this period. During the Age of Sail, the term cruising referred to certain kinds of missions – independent scouting, raiding...
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Identity, Automobile Model
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a series of four-wheel drive vehicles produced by the Japanese car maker Toyota. It is Toyota's longest running series. Production of the first generation Land Cruiser began in 1951 as Toyota's version of a Jeep-like...
A cruiser is a motorcycle in the style of American machines from the 1930s to the early 1960s, including those made by Harley-Davidson, Indian, Excelsior and Henderson. The riding position usually places the feet forward and the hands up, with the...
- Cruiser bicycle
- Product category, Bicycle type
A cruiser bicycle, also known as a beach cruiser, is a bicycle which combines balloon tires, an upright seating posture, a single-speed drivetrain, and straightforward steel construction with expressive styling. Cruisers are popular amongst casual...
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser
- Ship class
The Ticonderoga class of guided missile cruisers is a class of warships in the United States Navy, first ordered and authorized in the 1978 fiscal year. The class uses passive phased-array radar and was originally planned as a class of destroyers....
- Ship type
A battlecruiser, or battle cruiser, was a large capital ship built in the first half of the 20th century. They were similar in size and cost to a battleship, and typically carried the same kind of heavy guns, but generally carried less armour and...
- Types of motorcycles
There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard,...
- Heavy cruiser
- Ship type
The heavy cruiser was a type of cruiser, a naval warship designed for long range and high speed, armed generally with naval guns of roughly 203mm calibre and displacing approximately 10,000 tons. While the general mission of the heavy cruiser to act...
- German cruiser Deutschland
Deutschland was the lead ship of her class of heavy cruisers which served with the Kriegsmarine of Nazi Germany during World War II. Ordered by the Weimar government for the Reichsmarine, she was laid down at the Deutsche Werke shipyard in Kiel in...
- Cruiser tank
The cruiser tank was a British tank concept of the inter-war period. This concept was the driving force behind several tank designs which saw action during the Second World War. In British use, the cruiser formed part of a doctrine paired with the...