Meaning : Short form of Cyril, Short Form Of Cyril,
Pronunciation : SIE ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cy:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Cy:
- Latin Meaning: The name Cy is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Cy is: Sun.
- English Meaning: The name Cy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cy is: Master, lord. A or Cyrus.
- Greek Meaning: The name Cy is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Cy is: Lord, lordly. Famous bearer, the 9th-century missionary Saint Cyril, devised the Cyrillic alphabet used in Slavonic languages.
- Persian Meaning: The name Cy is a Persian baby name. In Persian the meaning of the name Cy is: From the Persian name Kurush, meaning throne. In sixth century BC, King Cyrus the Great founded the Persian empire.
- Short form of CYRUS or CYRIL
Definition funny of Cy:
- Oh look, I think I see Cy over there with his girlfriend. He gives her everyting. She has to be the luckiest girl on the planet. She's so lucky to have him.
- "Oh man, I think I just saw Cy..." "...you mean that fat-ass freak that walks the streets asking people for the time? Ew he is a creepy, dirty freak."
- He took so much pride in getting arrested that Mary accused him of being a CY.
- Stop being such a Cy
- cy is sitting on couch all day reading manga and playing video games
- A: "Do you CY?" B: "No, I don't CY. I really don't see why."
- Cybergoth: Hello, I'm Cy Mercata Person: Cool, can I call you Cy? Cybergoth: no but you can call me Mercata
Expression information Cy:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Songs about Cy:
- Come Riding Joe Cy by Chris Ledoux from the Album Western Tunesmith
- Nocturne on an American hymn tune (for cy) by Mark Andrew-James Sussex Symphony Orchestra from the Album Carr: Crowded Streets
- Boondock Saints (Feat. L.E.G.A.C.Y. And Chaundon (Produced By Khrysis)) [Explicit] by Little Brother from the Album Separate But Equal (Drama Free Edition) [Explicit]
- C.Y.D.T.T. (Can you dance to this !?) by 20syl from the Album Motifs
- Outfit (Feat. Cy Hi Da Prynce) by Bobby V Featuring CyHi Da Prynce from the Album Fly On The Wall
- C.Y.O.A! by Heartsrevolution from the Album Hearts Japan - EP
- The Rhythm of Life (Music by Cy Coleman.Words by Dorothy Fields. Arranged by Richard Barnes. © Lida Enterprises... by Toronto Welsh Male Voice Choir, William Soloschuk from the Album Toronto Welsh Male Voice Choir with Shannon Mercer Live at Glen Gould Studio
- In Love Again [Cy Coleman Track] by Missy Higgins from the Album The EP Collectibles
- We Are feat. Cy Young & Raheem by DJ Jazzy Jeff from the Album The Magnificient / Beat Generation
- Veil of Orpheus (Cy Twombly's) - Mark Menzies, violin; Harold Budd, piano by Harold Budd from the Album Bandits of Stature
Books about Cy:
- Cy Twombly: Late Paintings 2003-2011 - May 12, 2015 by Nela Pavlouskova
- Reality-Based Leadership: Ditch the Drama, Restore Sanity to the Workplace, and Turn Excuses into Results - Sep 21, 2010 by Cy Wakeman and Larry Winget
- Cy Twombly: Paradise - Sep 30, 2014 by Julie Sylvester and Patrick Charpenel
- The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace: Know What Boosts Your Value, Kills Your Chances, and Will Make You Happier - Apr 30, 2013 by Cy Wakeman
- Cy Twombly: 50 Years of Work on paper - Jun 30, 2008 by Julie Sylvester and Simon Schama
- Cy Twombly: A Monograph - Jun 28, 2005 by Richard Leeman
- The Cy Twombly Gallery: The Menil Collection, Houston - May 21, 2013 by Nicola Del Roscio and Julie Sylvester
- Cy Twombly's Things - Jun 3, 2014 by Kate Nesin
- Vapor (Cy Reed Adventure) (Volume 4) - Apr 24, 2015 by David Meyer
- Cy Twombly: Catalogue Raisonne of the Paintings Vol. VI 2008-2011 - Feb 20, 2015 by Heiner Bastian
Movies about Cy:
- LATENT(CY)2007 NR
- Cy-Yo Live2007 NR
- Ovide & the Gang:Will Cy Take Over1989 NR by Ovide
- Women in Prison Movies: Lady in the Death House DVD (1944) Starring Jean Parker, Lionel Atwill, Douglas Fowley...1944
- Ovide & the Gang:Will Cy Take Over Paradise?1989 G by Ovide & the Gang
- NEW Cindy Lauper: Twelve Deadly Cy1994 Unrated
- La Isla Misteriosa (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2011) Michael Craig; Beth Rogan; Cy Endfield;2011
- Cy-Warrior-Special Combat Unit1988 Unrated
- Mpb Em Cy2003
Wiki information Cy:
- Cy Young Award
- Namesake, Award
The Cy Young Award is given annually to the best pitchers in Major League Baseball, one each for the American League and National League. The award was first introduced in 1956 by Baseball Commissioner Ford Frick in honor of Hall of Fame pitcher Cy...
- Sports Team Location, Olympic participating country, Sport Country, Country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Flag referent, Name source, Organization member, Statistical region, Travel destination
Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union. It is located south of...
- Cy Twombly
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Influence Node, Visual Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Edwin Parker "Cy" Twombly, Jr. was an American painter, sculptor and photographer. He belonged to the generation of Robert Rauschenberg and Jasper Johns but made the specific choice to live in Europe after 1957. His paintings of large-scale, freely...
- Cy Young
- Hall of fame inductee, Identity, Baseball Manager, Baseball Player, Name source, Deceased Person, Person, Athlete, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person
Denton True "Cy" Young was an American Major League Baseball pitcher. During his 21-year baseball career, he pitched for five different teams. Young established numerous pitching records, some of which have stood for a century. Young compiled 511...
- Interest, Sport, Website Category, Media genre, Art Subject, Club interest, Industry, Product theme, Film genre, Periodical Subject
Cycling, also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, exercise or sport. Persons engaged in cycling are referred to as "cyclists", "bikers", or less commonly, as "bicyclists". Apart from two-wheeled bicycles,...
- Drug ingredient, Chemical Compound, Nutrient
Cystine is the amino acid formed by the oxidation of two cysteine molecules that covalently link via a disulfide bond. This organosulfur compound has the formula (SCH₂CH(NH₂)CO₂H)₂. It is a white solid that is slightly soluble in water. Human hair...
- Cy Coleman
- Theatrical Lyricist, Author, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, TV Producer, Theatrical Composer, Composer, Film music contributor, Award Nominee
Cy Coleman was an American composer, songwriter, and jazz pianist.
- Welsh Language
- Human Language,
Welsh is a member of the Brittonic branch of the Celtic languages spoken natively in Wales, by some along the Welsh border in England, and in Y Wladfa. Historically it has also been known in English as "the British tongue", "Cambrian", "Cambric" and...
- Country Code Top-Level Domain, Top Level Domain
.cy is the country code top-level domain for Cyprus. Registration is limited to residents of Cyprus or companies and organizations registered with the government there; the personal or business registration number is required on registration. Some...
- Northern Cyprus
- Flag referent, Statistical region, Identity, Literature Subject, Organization scope, Administrative Division, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Location
Northern Cyprus, officially the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, is a self-declared state that comprises the northeastern portion of the island of Cyprus. Recognised only by Turkey, Northern Cyprus is considered by the international community to...