Meaning : From Cypress, Greece, Derived from the Roman surname meaning 'man from Cyprus', the name of the Island originates in the Latin word 'kupros' meaning copper and refers to the metal mined there since ancient times.,
Pronunciation : SIP-ree-ən (English) , (SIHPRIyahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cyprian:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Cyprian:
- Greek Meaning: The name Cyprian is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Cyprian is: From Cyprus.
- Polish Meaning: The name Cyprian is a Polish baby name. In Polish the meaning of the name Cyprian is: From Cyprus.
- Latin Meaning: The name Cyprian is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Cyprian is: From 'Cyprianus ' meaning 'of Cyprus'. Famous bearer, 3rd-century martyr St Cyprian, was Bishop of Carthage.
- From the Roman family name Cyprianus which meant "from Cyprus" in Latin. Saint Cyprian was a 3rd-century bishop of Carthage and a martyr under the emperor Valerian.
Definition funny of Cyprian:
- wow, hes so kind- such a Cyprian.
- Her cyprian behaviour led to her becoming known as the town whore.
Expression information Cyprian:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Cyprian:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Cyprian:
- Cyprian by Alternate Sound of Life from the Album 2003 - 2004
- Cyprian by Alternate Sound of Life from the Album Ep 01
- Cyprian by Kamal from the Album Mistral
- Cyprian by Johannes Klingebiel from the Album Latewood
- Cyprian Cybernatyk Cynik Circles (Original Version) by K-Teck Vs Science Rhythm from the Album One Mind - Many Memories
- Cyprian Suite: I. Servikos (Serbian Dance) by University of Minnesota Symphonic Wind Ensemble from the Album Barnett, C.: Cyprus, First Impressions
- Cyprian Suite: II. Aya Marina (Lullaby) by University of Minnesota Symphonic Wind Ensemble from the Album Barnett, C.: Cyprus, First Impressions
- Cyprian Suite: III. Exomologhisis (Confession) by University of Minnesota Symphonic Wind Ensemble from the Album Barnett, C.: Cyprus, First Impressions
- Cyprian Suite: IV. Agapisa Tin (I Loved Her) by University of Minnesota Symphonic Wind Ensemble from the Album Barnett, C.: Cyprus, First Impressions
- Cyprian Tag by Spaceheater from the Album The Record
Books about Cyprian:
- The Complete Works of Saint Cyprian of Carthage (Christian Roman Empire) - May 20, 2013 by Saint Cyprian of Carthage and Phillip Campbell
- The Works of Saint Cyprian: The Epistles, On the Unity of the Church, On the Mortality and More (13 Books With... - Oct 24, 2011 by Cyprian and Arthur Cleveland Coxe
- The Book of St. Cyprian: The Sorcerer's Treasure - May 29, 2014 by Jose Leitao
- The Cyprian (Second Sons Book 2) - Nov 28, 2015 by Alice Wallis-Eton
- On the Church: Select Treatises (St. Vladimir's Seminary Press "Popular Patristics" Series) (St. Vladimir's Seminary... - Dec 31, 2006 by St. Cyprian of Carthage and Allen Brent
- Spirit, Soul, Body: Toward an Integral Christian Spirituality - Jan 7, 2015 by Cyprian Consiglio OSB Cam
- The Grimoire of St. Cyprian - Clavis Inferni (Sourceworks of Ceremonial Magic) - Sep 8, 2010 by Dr Stephen Skinner and David Rankine
- 10 Early Christian Saints: Polycarp, Perpetua & Felicitas, Cyprian, Eusebius, Antony, Athanasius, Chrysostom,... - May 22, 2012 by Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson
- The Way of Paradox: Spiritual Life as Taught by Meister Eckhart - Nov 1, 2004 by Cyprian Smith
- Path of Life, The - Sep 12, 1995 by Cyprian Smith Osb
Wiki information Cyprian:
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Cyprian was bishop of Carthage and an important Early Christian writer, many of whose Latin works are extant. He was born around the beginning of the 3rd century in North Africa, perhaps at Carthage, where he received a classical education. After...
- Cyprian Norwid
- Philosopher, Lyricist, Person, Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node, , Visual Artist
Cyprian Kamil Norwid, a.k.a. Cyprian Konstanty Norwid was a nationally esteemed Polish poet, dramatist, painter, and sculptor. He was born in the Masovian village of Laskowo-Głuchy near Warsaw. One of his maternal ancestors was the Polish King John...
- Cyprian and Justina
Saints Cyprian and Justina are honored in the Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church and Oriental Orthodoxy as Christians of Antioch, Pisidia, who in 304, during the persecution of Diocletian, suffered martyrdom at Nicomedia on September 26, the...
- Cyprian, Metropolitan of Moscow
- Deceased Person, Person
Cyprian was Metropolitan of Kiev and All Rus' with the Metropolitan's residence in Moscow.
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
Cyprian was a medieval Bishop of Wrocław and Lubusz. Little is known about his origins, career or his Episcopal work. From 1193 he was Abbot of the ołbińskim monastery and in April 1198 became Bishop of Lubusz. In 1201 was elected bishop in Wrocław...
- Cyprian Ekwensi
- Writer, Person, Author, Politician, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Cyprian Ekwensi MFR was a Nigerian short story writer and author of children's books.
- Cyprian Bridge
- Person, Deceased Person, Author, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person
Admiral Sir Cyprian Arthur George Bridge GCB was a British Royal Navy officer towards the end of the era of Pax Britannica. He was Commander-in-chief of both the Australian Squadron and the China Squadron.
- Cyprian Godebski
- Sculpture Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Cyprian Godebski was a Polish sculptor and from 1870 a professor at the Imperial Academy of Arts in St. Petersburg. He was the grandson of Polish poet and novelist Cyprian Godebski, creator of the "Legions poetry" genre, who had served in Napoleon's...
- Cyprian Godebski
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Cyprian Godebski was a Polish poet, novelist and father of writer Franciszek Ksawery. He was an outstanding poet of the so-called "Legions Poetry".
- Cyprian Consiglio
- , Person, Composer
Cyprian Consiglio, O.S.B. Cam., is an American composer, musician, Camaldolese monk and Catholic priest. He is noted for his musical work to support the practice of meditation.