Meaning : Dear And Famous, Dear and famous,
Pronunciation : DAHK-mahr (German), DAHG-mahr (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dagmar:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Dagmar:
- Danish Meaning: The name Dagmar is a Danish baby name. In Danish the meaning of the name Dagmar is: Famous day. Derived from a compound of two German words. Also, glory of the Danes.
- American Meaning: The name Dagmar is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Dagmar is: Famous day. Derived from a compound of two German words. Also, glory of the Danes.
- German Meaning: The name Dagmar is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Dagmar is: Famous or glorious day. Derived from a compound of two German words.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Dagmar is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Dagmar is: Dane's joy.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Dagmar is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Dagmar is: Dane's joy.
- From the Old Norse name Dagmær, derived from the elements dagr "day" and mær "maid". This was the name adopted by the popular Bohemian wife of the Danish king Valdemar II when they married in 1205. Her birth name was Markéta.
Definition funny of Dagmar:
- Guy1: Omg, you should have seen this girl! She was amazing. Guy2: Ohh, was she a Dagmar or what? Guy1: yearh! She was soooo hot Guy2: Ohhhhh nice!
- "I swear, if you keep doing this I will go Dagmar on you." "Something dagmary got into him, and he just destroyed the opponent in the ring."
- "Don't go downstairs or you'll be subjected to the fiery wrath of the Dagmar." "You mean that girl is STILL dancing down there?!"
Expression information Dagmar:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Dagmar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Dagmar:
- Soy Mujer (feat. Dagmar Rivera, Victoria Sanabria, Bethliza Cintrón & Eli Fuentes) by Brenda Román from the Album Soy Mujer (feat. Dagmar Rivera, Victoria Sanabria, Bethliza Cintrón & Eli Fuentes) - Single
- Dagmar by Small Feet from the Album From Far Enough Away Everything Sounds Like The Ocean
- Dagmar, The Dog Woman by The Residents from the Album Have A Bad Day
- Dagmar Nao Tava Nao by Otto from the Album Nublu Sound
- 30 Skandinavische Volkslieder: No. 8. Dronning Dagmars Dod by Edoardo Torbianelli from the Album Gade, N.: Piano Music
- 30 Skandinavische Volkslieder: No. 8. Dronning Dagmars Dod (arr. N.W. Gade for vocal ensemble) by Ars Nova Copenhagen from the Album The Golden Age of Danish Partsongs
- Abschied von Dagmar by Harald Petry from the Album Gefunden in Dir - Found In You
- Aengelmaker (Dagmar's Edit) by Leaether Strip from the Album Sounds From the Matrix 008
- Alap and Jor (feat. Cybele Paschke, Premik Russell Tubbs & Anna Dagmar) by Ikhlaq Hussain from the Album Destiny
- Alles Gute XXL (Liebe Dagmar) by H.B. Day from the Album Alles Gute XXL - zum Geburtstag - Frauennamen mit D
Books about Dagmar:
- This Is Not a Game (Dagmar Shaw) - Jan 1, 2010 by Walter Jon Williams
- Sexuality in Europe: A Twentieth-Century History (New Approaches to European History) - Sep 30, 2011 by Dagmar Herzog
- Well-Mannered Medicine: Medical Ethics and Etiquette in Classical Ayurveda - Aug 2, 2012 by Dagmar Wujastyk
- Brutality and Desire: War and Sexuality in Europe's Twentieth Century (Genders and Sexualities in History) - Apr 15, 2011 by Dagmar Herzog
- Encounters for Change: Interreligious Cooperation in the Care of Individuals and Communities - Nov 14, 2011 by Dagmar Grefe
- The Crafting of the 10,000 Things: Knowledge and Technology in Seventeenth-Century China - May 15, 2011 by Dagmar Schäfer
- Chinese Herbalist's Handbook 3rd Edition - Jul 15, 2002 by Dagmar Ehling and Steve Swart
- Deep State (Dagmar Shaw) - Feb 7, 2011 by Walter Jon Williams
- The Mermaid's Prophecy and Other Songs Relating to Queen Dagmar - Mar 30, 2011 by George Henry Borrow and Thomas James Wise
- Sex after Fascism: Memory and Morality in Twentieth-Century Germany - Feb 11, 2007 by Dagmar Herzog
Movies about Dagmar:
- Dagmar's Hot Pants Inc R CC
- Dagmar's Retro-Kitsch Erotica PAL2008
- Dagmar's Retro-Kitsch Erotica2008
- Sinatra With Dagmar & Hollywood2000 NR by Frank Sinatra
- Hollywood Remembers Frank Sinatra / Frank Sinatra with Dagmar1995 NR by Frank Collection Sinatra
- Coming Out (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) DAGMAR MANZIEL; HEINER CAROW Unrated
- Dagmar, l'âme des vikings2012
- Dagmar's Canteen2012 Unrated
- Dagmar Story2015 Unrated
- Dagmar's Collection2012 Unrated
Wiki information Dagmar:
- Maria Feodorovna
- Identity, TV Actor, Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Art owner, Topic, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Maria Feodorovna, christened Dagmar, was a Danish princess who became Empress of Russia as spouse of Emperor Alexander III of Russia. She was the second daughter of King Christian IX of Denmark and Louise of Hesse-Cassel and sister of Britain's Queen...
- Actor, Topic, TV Personality, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Fictional Character, TV Character, Deceased Person, Person
Dagmar was an American actress, model and television personality of the 1950s. As a statuesque, busty blonde, she became the first major female star of television, receiving much press coverage during that decade. Born in Yawkey, West Virginia, she...
- Dagmar Lange
- Scriptwriter, Film story contributor, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Dagmar Lange was a Swedish author of crime fiction under the pen name Maria Lang. She was one of the first detective novelists in the Swedish language, and her books helped make the genre popular in Sweden. Her first novel, Mördaren ljuger inte...
- Dagmar of Bohemia
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Dagmar of Bohemia was queen consort of Denmark as the first spouse of King Valdemar II of Denmark. She was the daughter of King Přemysl I Ottokar of Bohemia and his first wife, Adelheid of Meissen.
- Dagmar Havlová
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Dagmar Havlova is a businessperson.
- Dagmar Krause
- Avant-progressive rock Artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
Dagmar Krause is a German singer, best known for her work with avant-rock groups including Slapp Happy, Henry Cow, and Art Bears. She is also noted for her coverage of songs by Bertolt Brecht, Kurt Weill and Hanns Eisler. Her unusual singing style...
- Dagmar Midcap
- Actor, Film actor, TV Personality, Influence Node, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Dagmar Midcap is a Canadian-born American media personality and meteorologist originally based in Vancouver, British Columbia. A graduate of British Columbia Institute of Technology's broadcast journalism program in 1990, Midcap began her television...
- Dagmar Lassander
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Dagmar Lassander is a German actress. She was born in Prague to a French father and Chilean-German mother, and began her career as a costume designer in the Berlin Opera. Her first role was in 1966 in Sperrbezirk by Will Tremper. Starting from 1969,...
- Dagmar Manzel
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Film actor, Topic, Musician, Award Nominee
Dagmar Manzel is a German actress. She has appeared in more than 50 films and television shows since 1983. She starred in the 1986 film So Many Dreams, which was entered into the 37th Berlin International Film Festival. She is the daughter of...
- Dagmar Hase
- Swimmer, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Dagmar Hase is a former German swimmer, specialised in the freestyle and backstroke. She won seven Olympic medals in her career, including a gold medal in the 400 m freestyle at the 1992 Summer Olympics.