Meaning : Darling, This has its origin in the Hebrew language, but is most commonly used in Polish and Yiddish. It means 'beloved, darling, favored;.,
Pronunciation : (DAOWAYD), DAY vid, DAH-veet (Polish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dawid:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Dawid:
- Dawid is a Polish version of the biblical name David. King David was the man who killed the giant Goliath with a slingshot. David is a more popular version of this name, but Dawid is seen more often in Eastern Europe.
- Polish form of DAVID, as well as the original Hebrew form.
Definition funny of Dawid:
- Whoa i wanna be like a dawid when i grow up.
- Dawid cut your damn hair. WTF DAWID!
Songs about Dawid:
- Elektryczny feat. Smolik, Brodka & Dawid Podsiad?o (Studio Version) by M?skie Granie Orkiestra from the Album M?skie Granie 2014
- Aleksandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Aleksandra
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Alexandra
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Techminator
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Alexandra (Remixes)
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Grand To Start Tech-House
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Achtung! Tech-House
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Tech-House Nastradamuse
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Dubai House Push Up
- Alexandra (Dawid Web Remix) by Lightest Way from the Album Tech-House AlgoRhythm
Books about Dawid:
- String Theory and the Scientific Method - Dec 22, 2014 by Richard Dawid
- The Diary of Dawid Sierakowiak: Five Notebooks from the Lodz Ghetto - May 14, 1998 by Dawid Sierakowiak and Alan Adelson
- Dawid - Apr 15, 2001 by Bjorn Dawidsson and Michael Mack
- Dawid i Jacko: Potrawka Z Kurczaka (Polish Edition) - Sep 26, 2012 by David Downie and Tea Seroya
- The Alpha and Omega Timeline - May 9, 2015 by Dawid Van Rensburg
- Cinder Creative Coding Cookbook - May 23, 2013 by Rui Madeira and Dawid Gorny
- What Dawid Knew (A Journey with the Kruipers) - Apr 25, 2013 by Patricia Glyn
- Diary of Dawid Sierakowiak : Five Notebooks from the Lodz Ghetto - 1996 by Sierakowiak, Dawid;Turowski, Kamil
- Diary of Dawid Sierakowiak : Five Notebooks from the Lodz Ghetto 1St edition by Sierakowiak, Dawid published by... - Oct 1, 1996
- The Diary of Dawid Rubinowicz - Jun 1982 by Dawid Rubinowicz and Derek Bowman
Movies about Dawid:
- David & the Magic Pearl1988 NR by Ewa Zlotowska and Tadeusz Wludarski
- Najwięksi bohaterowie i opowieści Biblii: Ogród w Edenie / Dawid i Goliat / Daniel w jaskini lwów / Mojżesz /...2014 NR
- Dawid i Sandy by Ewa Zlotowska and Tadeusz Wludarski
Wiki information Dawid:
- Dawid Kubacki
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Dawid Kubacki is a Polish ski jumper, a member of the national team, a participant of the Olympic Games Sochi 2014, bronze medalist in team at World Championships 2013.
- Dawid Kostecki
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Dawid Kostecki is a Polish professional boxer, who fights in Light Heavyweight division.
- Dawid Kwiatkowski
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Dawid Kwiatkowski is a Polish singer-songwriter. His debut single titled "Biegnijmy" was released on 19 July 2013 under HQT Music Group label and produced by Adi Owsianik Group. On 29 October 2013 he received two awards in categories Fashionable...
- Dawid Janczyk
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete, Identity
Dawid Janczyk is a Polish footballer who plays for Piast Gliwice
- Dawid Kownacki
- Soccer Forward, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Dawid Kownacki is a Polish football player.
- Dawid Murek
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Dawid Murek is a Polish volleyball player, a member of Poland men's national volleyball team in 1996-2008, a participant of the Olympic Games Athens 2004, Greek Champion, three-time Polish Champion.
- Musician, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist
KaeN is a Polish rap performer.
- Dawid Podsiadło
- Blues Artist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Featured artist
Dawid Podsiadło is a Polish singer-songwriter who won the second series of X Factor in 2012. He received PLN 100,000 and a recording contract with Sony Music. On the show, he was mentored by Tatiana Okupnik. His debut album titled Comfort and...
- Dawid Janowski
- Deceased Person, Person, Chess Player
Dawid Markelowicz Janowski was a leading Polish chess master and subsequent French citizen. Born into a Polish family in Wołkowysk, Russian Empire, he settled in Paris around 1890 and began his professional chess career in 1894. He won tournaments in...
- Dawid Konarski
- Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person
Dawid Konarski is a Polish volleyball player, a member of Poland men's national volleyball team and Polish club ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle, World Champion 2014, Polish Champion.