Meaning : Born in December, Born In December,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information December:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of December:
- That girl is FINE! She must have been born in December.
- I and four other people in my family have birthdays in December, all around Christmas. I hate my birthday.
- ex. Dude1: dude I'm so high on shrooms Rob Pue: You know what, December is a shitty month to be a Pine tree.
- Her birthday is in December.
- After Black Friday, the most expensive DAY of the year, comes December, the most expensive MONTH of the year.
- December 1st Chick 1: I'm sooo excited for the holidays Chick 2: me tooooo!!! I can't wait! Opening Presents: Chick 1: Oh, thanks... this is really nice. Granny: I knew you would like a kitty cat sweater, But whats an iPad? December 27th Chick 1: Wow I've done nothing this year :( Chick 2: Well, we watched some pretty good cat videos.
- 1. "December is universally known as the month for the birth of the Christian savior, Jesus." 2. "John's december is taking a toll on his physically and mentally." 3. "My december was at least six months long, from when she broke up with me to the time of where I was able to ask another girl out."
Songs about December:
- Alone in December - Underoath
- Back To December by Taylor Swift from the Album Speak Now
- December, 1963 (Oh What A Night!) by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons from the Album The Very Best Of Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons (US Release)
- December by Collective Soul from the Album Collective Soul
- December, 1963 (Oh What A Night!) [2007 Remastered Version] by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons from the Album Jersey Beat: The Music Of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) by The Four Seasons from the Album Oh What A Night
- A Long December by Counting Crows from the Album Recovering The Satellites
- December, 1963 [Oh What A Night!] by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons from the Album Billboard #1s: The '70s
- December by Collective Soul from the Album 7even Year Itch Collective Soul Greatest Hits 1994-2001
- December by Neck Deep from the Album Life's Not Out To Get You
Books about December:
- December - Oct 1, 1997 by Eve Bunting and David Diaz
- Tenth of December: Stories - Jan 7, 2014 by George Saunders
- December - Feb 1, 2014 by Phil Rickman
- December - Apr 29, 2015 by Linda Oatman High
- December - Jul 1, 1996 by Phil Rickman
- Harlequin Romance October 2015 Box Set: Soldier, Hero...Husband?\Falling for Mr. December\The Baby Who Saved Christmas... - Oct 1, 2015 by Cara Colter and Kate Hardy
- Living Faith - Daily Catholic Devotions, Volume 31 Number 3 - 2015 October, November, December - Aug 31, 2015 by Deborah Meister
- December 6: A Novel - Aug 12, 2008 by Martin Cruz Smith
- The December Project: An Extraordinary Rabbi and a Skeptical Seeker Confront Life's Greatest Mystery - Apr 7, 2015 by Sara Davidson
- Our Daily Bread - October/November/December 2015 - Sep 15, 2015 by Our Daily Bread Ministries
Movies about December:
- 92Y-Steve Martin (December 9, 2007)2011 NR CC
- December 7, 1941 (1943)2007 NR CC
- Korean War: Part 2 December 1950 - July 19532007 NR CC
- Roses In December NR CC
- 92Y-Howie Mandel (December 2, 2009)2011 NR CC
- 92Y - Jim Cramer (December 10th, 2006)2011 NR CC
- Second World War Diaries - December 19432015 NR CC
- December Boys2007 PG-13 CC
- Cold December2009 NR CC
- December1991 PG CC
Wiki information December:
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Speech topic, Military Conflict, Event, Literature Subject, Battle, Radio subject
The attack on Pearl Harbor was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, in the United States Territory of Hawaii, on the morning of December 7, 1941. The attack led to the United...
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami
- Earthquake, Event, Film subject, Disaster, Literature Subject
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on 26 December with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The event is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra–Andaman earthquake. The resulting tsunami was given...
- Western Christian Holiday, Film subject, TV subject, Music video subject, Identity, Quotation Subject, Quotation Source, Broadcast Genre, Literature Subject, Holiday
Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian...
- United Kingdom general election, December 1910
- General election, Event, Election contest
The United Kingdom general election of December 1910 was held from 3 to 19 December. It was the last British election to be held over several days and the last to be held prior to the First World War. The Conservatives, led by Arthur Balfour with...
- United Kingdom general election, 1918
- Election contest, Event, General election
The United Kingdom general election of 1918 was called immediately after the Armistice with Germany which ended World War I, and held on Saturday 14 December 1918. It was the first general election to be held on a single day, although the count did...
- United Kingdom general election, 1885
- General election, Literature Subject, Event
The 1885 United Kingdom general election was from 24 November to 18 December 1885. This was the first general election after an extension of the franchise and redistribution of seats. For the first time a majority of adult males could vote and most...
- New Year's Eve
- TV Genre, Literature Subject, Media genre, Holiday, Fictional Calendar System
In the Gregorian calendar, New Year's Eve, the last day of the year, is on December 31. In many countries, New Year's Eve is celebrated at evening social gatherings, where many people dance, eat, drink alcoholic beverages, and watch or light...
December is the twelfth and last month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars. It is one of seven months with the length of 31 days. December is the first month of meteorological winter in the Northern Hemisphere and in the Southern...
- 2012 phenomenon
The 2012 phenomenon was a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or otherwise transformative events would occur on or around 21 December 2012. This date was regarded as the end-date of a 5,126-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count...
- December 8
- Day Of Year
December 8 is the 342nd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 23 days remaining until the end of the year.