Meaning : Person from Delos, Person From Delos,
Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Delia:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Delia:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Delia is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Delia is: Dark.
- American Meaning: The name Delia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Delia is: Dark.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Delia is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Delia is: A, who was the mythic Celtic goddess of fire and poetry.
- German Meaning: The name Delia is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Delia is: Pleasant; Of the nobility. Noble. From the Old German 'athal' meaning noble, introduced into Britain during the Norman Conquest. Adela was the name of one of King William I's daughters.
- Greek Meaning: The name Delia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Delia is: From Delos. Derived from the name Delos, the Greek island where Apollo and the goddess Artemis are believed to have been born. Also an abbreviation of Cordelia and Adelia.
Definition funny of Delia:
- delia is so sexy!
- Delia is also very pretty!
- boyfriend: yo man..im goin out wih delia. friend: WTF! you faggggggg! damn your lucky! boyfriend: i know :) friend: *thinks* i want to kill you bruh.
- She's such a Delia--she's got neon green hair and listens to techno...while practicing for the chess team.
- Serj: Dang!! That chick is so beautiful! John: Yea she's Delia!
- Man that Delia is so amazing!!!!
- Dude that girl is Delia as hell!
Expression information Delia:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Delia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Delia:
- Delia - Harry Belafonte
- Delia's Gone - Al Stewart
- Delia's Gone - Harry Belafonte, Johnny Cash
- Delia's Gone by Johnny Cash from the Album American Recordings
- Delia's Gone (Album Version) by Johnny Cash from the Album The Legend Of Johnny Cash
- Cum Ne Noi (feat. Delia) by Carla's Dreams from the Album Cum Ne Noi (feat. Delia)
- Delia (Remastered) by Bob Dylan from the Album World Gone Wrong (Remastered)
- Delia (Original) by Blind Willie McTell from the Album Sounds of Music Pres. Blind Willie Mctell
- Delia Keane's/The Horse's Loetard/Sean Bui/The Dawn Chorus by TE'ADA from the Album Inné Amárach
- Delia's Gone (Album Version) by Johnny Cash from the Album Unearthed
Books about Delia:
- Delia - May 23, 2014 by Jason LaVelle
- Delia's Complete Cookery Course (Vol 1-3) - Mar 27, 2007 by Delia Smith
- Delia's Gift - Jan 27, 2009 by V.C. Andrews
- The Symbolon: The Sibylline Trilogy (The Oracles Book 2) - Nov 4, 2012 by Delia Colvin
- Delia and the Drifter (Westward to Home Book 1) - Aug 18, 2015 by Melody Carlson
- Caged Bird Rising: A Grim Tale of Women, Wolves, and other Beasts (Twice Told Tales. Lesbian Retellings. Book 1) - Aug 25, 2015 by Nino Delia
- Kate & Delia: Secret Threads - Sep 19, 2015 by Sandy Hill
- Delia's Heart - Dec 30, 2008 by V.C. Andrews
- Delia's Happy Christmas - Apr 1, 2009 by Delia Smith
- Delia Smith's Complete Illustrated Cookery Course, The Classic Edition - Dec 1, 1999 by Delia Smith and Ray Burrows
Movies about Delia:
- Chris D'Elia: White Male. Black Comic.2013 NR CC
- Ghost Whisperer: Season 22005 NR
- Pastor Jones: Samuel and Delia2008 Unrated
- What Not To Wear Season 3 - Episode 7: Delia2008
- Ghost Whisperer: Three Season Pack2008 NR
- Vida De Perros (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Gina Lollobrigida; Aldo Fabrizi; Delia Scal1950 Unrated
- Colección Cantinflas: El Extra (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Mario Moreno; Alma Delia Fu2013
- Delia Smith - Ultimate Delia2004 G
- Delia's Classic Christmas
- Le Fils d'Elias2004
Wiki information Delia:
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
The genus Delia is part of the fly family Anthomyiidae. The genus Delia contains approximately 300–340 species worldwide. At present about 170 species are recorded from the Palaearctic Region, and 162 species from the Nearctic Region, 44 of which are...
- Delia Smith
- Award Nominee, Topic, Author, Identity, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person, Chef
Delia Smith CBE is an English cook and television presenter, known for teaching basic cookery skills in a no-nonsense style. She is the UK's best-selling cookery author, with more than 21 million copies sold. Smith is also famous for her role as...
- HUD County Place, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village
Delia is a city in Jackson County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 169.
- Electronic commerce Business, Organization, Employer, Issuer, Business Operation
Delia's, Inc. is a direct marketing and retail company composed of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting girls and young women around the ages of 13 to 19. Delia's was also popular among college women, as many of its clothing and accessories were...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Delia is a village in southern Alberta, located approximately 45 km northeast of Drumheller, 1.6 km south of Highway 9. It is named for Delia Davis, wife of Alvin L. Davis, a local merchant, and was originally known as the Village of Highland between...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
The delia was an item of male clothing worn over the żupan by szlachta of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. It was usually of wool, cotton, or velvet, finished with fur. The typical delia had short, loose, unsewn sleeves and metal buttons over the...
- Delia Derbyshire
- Electronic Artist, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Composer, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film,
Delia Ann Derbyshire was an English musician and composer of electronic music and musique concrète. She is best known for her electronic realisation of Ron Grainer's theme music to the British science fiction television series Doctor Who and for her...
- Delia Matache
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Person, TV Personality
Delia Matache, known by the stage name of Delia, is a famous Romanian eurobeat singer-songwriter, TV celebrity, dancer, philanthropist, former model, fashion designer, and coach from television music competition franchise X Factor. She has started...
- Delia, Sicily
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Delia is a comune in the Province of Caltanissetta in the Italian region Sicily, located about 100 kilometres southeast of Palermo and about 20 kilometres southwest of Caltanissetta. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 4,486 and an area of...
- Delia Scala
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Deceased Person
Delia Scala was an Italian ballerina and actress. Born Odette Bedogni in Bracciano, Lazio, Italy, as a young girl the family moved to Milan where she studied ballet at "La Scala" Ballet School for seven years. She performed in numerous ballets until...